Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    dk dw frost is good at low gear levels. Higher gear levels they really start to fall behind though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Warlocks because they're so overtuned at the moment that you can pull decent numbers without playing correctly.
    warlocks, easy to learn, difficult to master. I would say affliction is very hard.. any dot class is, beause of multi dotting. Destro is simple. but Demo atm, if played the cheating way, is quite difficult
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

elemental is incredibly easy, and can even be dumbed down to an even more basic version by speccing out of a CD nuke and into your elemental doing more damage. Essentially the shaman can be as simple as putting up your one dot, casting lavaburst on cooldown or proc (from dot ticks), dumping earth shock at >5 shield charges and spamming lightning bolt. The only mild point of issue comes in at the point when you need to dump earth shock and refresh your DOT at the same time (they share a CD).

Rogue is really basic on single target, on AOE it requires more thinking.

Assassination Rogue at the moment is VERY easy, plus you have a ton of survivability. Also bring decent raid utility in the form of two completely passive buffs (Master Poisoner and Swiftblade Cunning), smoke bomb, and tricks of the trade.

15+ Year Old Account
    From the dps specs I played this xpac I would rate them in difficulty from easiest to hardest:
    1. Ele Shaman
    2. Frost DK
    3. UH DK
    4. Moonkin

Definitely blood DK. You CAN tank an entire raid with nothing but death strike. Not saying it is optimal, but it can be done. The one button wonders of the tank community.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    They're not as bad as they used to be. They've almost got as many buttons in their rotation as a Boomkin now.
    Boomkins are actually really faceroll aswell. Get to put up dots, refresh when in eclipse, use starfall off CD, spam wrath/starfire, use starsurge off cd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    Boomkins are actually really faceroll aswell. Get to put up dots, refresh when in eclipse, use starfall off CD, spam wrath/starfire, use starsurge off cd.
    That summs it up when you want to do like 70% of your potential damage.

Deleted
    imo, Frost DK.

Frost mage without a doubt from me ^^

That depends. I always say that there is a 80% rotation, a 95% rotation and a 99.9% rotation. Many specs are easier than the others at different levels of performance. Most people only ever manage to put out 80% of their spec's potential anyway. Easiest 80% I'd say hunters and destro locks atm.

Really the biggest factor in DPS is the player not the spec, especially these days.

Elemental shaman and frost mage

And those saying Arcane clearly haven't played the spec or know of its mastery and reliance on RoP.

Idk why people say Blood DK. First of all, it isn't a DPS class, and 2ndly it isn't just Death Strike spam, maybe in LFR it is, but if you go into the harder normals or most heroics and spam death strike and stupid times you're gonna end up getting slapped with no blood shield up. It isn't as faceroll as people think.

Deleted
    I made a top 5 of 5 classes I played at/near max level:

1. Destruction Warlock (Easiest rotation evah)
    2. Frost Mage (spam frostbolt anyone?)
    3. Frost DK (5 button class)
    4. Elemental Shaman (super burst)
    5. Arms Warrior (still has most buttons)

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Definitely blood DK. You CAN tank an entire raid with nothing but death strike. Not saying it is optimal, but it can be done. The one button wonders of the tank community.
    Blood is a higher skillcap than most other tanking class atm. Any class can overgear normals and do stupid things, I met a pally once that used hammer of the righteous through all normals and hardly ever used crusader strike, and BM "rotation" is a cakewalk once you figure it out. Posts like these spread misinformation.
    Last edited by spoolatarygos; 2013-08-20 at 03:50 PM.

Elemental shaman, Assassination rogues and hunter (all specs). Just smash your keyboard with your head and you will dps fine.
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Frost DK,
    2. Desto Lock
    3. Elemental shammie

sorry, just my experiences
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by spoolatarygos View Post
    Blood is a higher skillcap than most other tanking class atm. Any class can overgear normals and do stupid things, I met a pally once that used hammer of the righteous through all normals and hardly ever used crusader strike, and BM "rotation" is a cakewalk once you figure it out. Posts like these spread misinformation.

only post what I have tested and done. not even trying to imply it is the proper way, but it is easily doable in any normal content.

and here is the kicker for idiots that took frost tanking away, you can easily dual wield tank in blood as well now. it just doesnt matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    that doesn't make arcane hard it makes arcane bad.

ele shammy is by far the easiest dps spec around.
    no way. you have to decide whether to keybind chain lightning to one key or all of them and face smack. thats a big decission.

Deleted
    While Ele shaman is indeed easy, you actually have to watch for procs/stacks.
    No.. ele shaman is far more difficult than a frost mage.

That spec is such a joke. What's the rotation going to be in the next patch? They're removing frostbolt stacks, ice lancing? (and elemental freeze afaik). It was already the easiest spec in the game, why nerf the playstyle even more?