Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Lol society. I am just gonna sit back and watch it all slowly melt down.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Because rape is only penetration... (P.S Rape, is a terrible term in my opinion - go for the various scales of sexual assault imo)

The girl could of anally sodomized him or the like, or possibly but improbable gave the 4yr old an erection... I'm not even sure if that's possible though.
    Lol sodomy...

I bet the girl was just checking the guy's weeny cause she was curious...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Lol sodomy...

I bet the girl was just checking the guy's weeny cause she was curious...
    But you're not certain she did that or not? Neither am i, and i'm not inclined to judge a young girl for something she may or may not of done.

Innocent until proven guilty...

10 year old girl charged with rape
    It's about time!

If people are in full control of their actions, then they should face the consequences.
    A certain age threshold does not magically change how much you understand your actions.
    Being 1 day younger or older you know exactly what you are doing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    If people are in full control of their actions, then they should face the consequences.
    A certain age threshold does not magically change how much you understand your actions.
    In the U.K she would be at the age of criminal responsibility - however she would not understand the full morality and legal implications of certain crimes.

So, she'd be tried in a court but not as an adult and not exactly like a child.

It's complex, but the legal system revolving around juveniles is quite fair - it largely being focused on rehabilitation.

-

As for the punishment if she was found guilty of the crime in the U.K, it'd most likely be time in a reformation program and supervision until they become of age or something...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Reactions would probably be different if the genders were reversed.
    Regardless, anyone who think a ten year old should get some kind of lasting punishment, or be labeled a sex offender, should be smacked in the face.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNationGamer View Post
    Welcome to equality, you'd be suprised what any young girl or boy does now a days..its not about playing outside and watching shows anymore
    Its ipods,make up and talking about boys/girls sometimes even sex..society has ruined the youth
    This.

It's the truth though, today's generation is shit, complete garbage. People get addicted to smartphones, social media trash, you name it. One of the reasons why I hate equality. Equality is a lie, people will always be smarter, stronger, weaker, younger, whatever. I suppose with today's society you can be a master-rapist and mass murderer at the age of 7.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    This.

It's the truth though, today's generation is shit, complete garbage. People get addicted to smartphones, social media trash, you name it. One of the reasons why I hate equality. Equality is a lie, people will always be smarter, stronger, weaker, younger, whatever. I suppose with today's society you can be a master-rapist and mass murderer at the age of 7.
    Doesn't give people the right to treat them differently/worse simply because they are different. Give people equal opportunities and the ones who can commit themselves and have the talent will take the opportunity, those who can't will fall behind; they shouldn't be cast aside and never given another chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    There's still literally no information for us to go on here...

But the possibility of being registered as a sex offender at such a young age seems more than a little extreme.
    If I was a parent I would like to know if this girl is a danger to my sons, which she is.

She is branded a sex offender because that is what she is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    This.

Charles Zi Brittania is that you?

Anyways agreed in SOME ways at least for some males and a few females it has made navigating the world much more confusing and difficilt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Charles Zi Brittania is that you?

Anyways agreed in SOME ways at least for some males and a few females it has made navigating the world much more confusing and difficilt.
    Well played....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kame Guru View Post
    Well played....
    Coulda been better...Almost added telling him to go back to his extradimensional prison and think about what he says LOL.

Article is pretty short on details. I'd be more inclined to think it's more "playing doctor" or whatever until I have more evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Didn't know there was so much misogyny on this site's forum. Willing to permanently brand a 10 year old kid.
    It's not misogyny. It's misogyny to think that thinking that a ten year old girl should get the same treatment as a ten year old boy is sexist. Women's rights don't make women superior, but equal.

- - - Updated - - -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quanell_X

If anyone read the article... the Black Panther Party (black neo-Nazi party)'s leader said that it was just inappropriate horseplay. I bet you that the 4 year old was white... :\

- - - Updated - - -

Is everyone forgetting that sexual assault isn't about pleasure? It could have been out of a want for power or out of anger.

- - - Updated - - -

If it was a boy (10) and a girl (4) ... there would be no argument.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    10 years old is significantly far from the whole "age" thing which happens between 17 and 18, what in the fuck are you on about?

There's a vast difference between a 10 and 13 year old, you know that little pesky thing people like you hate, called brain development.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristeus View Post
    10 years old is significantly far from the whole "age" thing which happens between 17 and 18, what in the fuck are you on about?

There's a vast difference between a 10 and 13 year old, you know that little pesky thing people like you hate, called brain development.
    The age thing you mention IS HIGHLY variable

Deleted
    Does the boy feel raped or is it just the parents that feel that the boy was raped?
    Nearly no information was given in the link so maybe someone else has read/heard something from elsewhere?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Does the boy feel raped or is it just the parents that feel that the boy was raped?
    Nearly no information was given in the link so maybe someone else has read/heard something from elsewhere?
    More information was posted in a bunch of posts. Check the early pages and you should find 2-3 more articles.