Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    Well 1 week, lets not stretch it.
    But on a whole other topic : what the hell is wrong with your geography?
    she is saying if you live in eastern Europe or Spain and Greece due to them being bankrupt as countries not that they are in east Europe

Nothing at all, what the hell is wrong with your grammar?

Where do you live A) Eastern Europe, B) Spain or C) Greece?

Does that make it clear?

Also HE*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post

Also HE*
    Oops sorry mel!

Doesn't matter, it would just be weird to all of a sudden be refered to as she all the time

Deleted
    food for 40 euros for 1.5weeks? I take it you live in eastern europe, spain or greece?
    I have travelled all across the Europe and food prices are usually the same, maybe sometimes lower in western countries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSnail View Post
    I have travelled all across the Europe and food prices are usually the same, maybe sometimes lower in western countries.
    Indeed. It's strange that healthy foods from the west like olive oils and fish are so cheap there, whilst they are 3-5 times more expensive here.

But forget about that. I''m really starting to feel absorbed by this game from all the info I've been looking into lately ( specially about thief ) and I might buy it tomorrow morning unless I find some confirmation about a future trial weekend. I've read a tweet from someone from GW2 staff that said a weekend trial is due in the near future.....

Dno, here a bread costs €2.9*3 = close 8.7, 500g of w/e to put on your bread is €4 that also lasts 3days if you have 2 of those so that's another 16 that's for 12 meals, 9l of water is another €4 total now is €28.7without having bought any fresh products nor meat/fish nor "treats"...

40 euro isn't a budget for food on a week at all...

But I gues I was right about you being from eastern europe?

Deleted
    Dno, here a bread costs €2.9*3 = close 8.7, 500g of w/e to put on your bread is €4 that also lasts 3days if you have 2 of those so that's another 16 that's for 12 meals, 9l of water is another €4 total now is €28.7without having bought any fresh products nor meat/fish nor "treats"...

40 euro isn't a budget for food on a week at all...

But I gues I was right about you being from eastern europe?
    Damn we are derailing the topic. But yea, I am from Romania, Here, the bread costs @ 0.5 euro cents and the highest I've seen is @ 1 euro 500-750 grams.
    For 2-3 euros I can get shitloads of vegetables that lasts for @ 4 days ( it can last a week but the taste degrades, etc )
    And 1 kg of lets say chicken breast ( I eat that a lot since I'm working out ) is 5 euros. And keep in mind I eat @ 2400 calories per day, with a high protein intake.

And we are WAY off-topic Let's either refocus or let the thread go please