Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolstorm View Post
    Even stranger is when you look at his statistics it says:
    Pet Battles won at max level: 90
    PvP Pet Battles won at max level: 32
    Alts, arent all the achivs account wide?

Congrats to to Ataxus but how the hell did he have enough time to get all them?

Quote Originally Posted by Twan View Post
    While it certainly is an achievement, why do we need a thread to celebrate the 6th person to do this?

http://www.wowprogress.com/apoints/
    Was going to go with GZ, but then saw this post... Just a fanboy thread of BL... yet again that 'no1' got away... at least its no1 in US I guess. GZ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kudos to him. I must say, i believe he's a model for achievement hunters, but not something i'd become. Too much work over pixels; but i admire the dedication.

Deleted
    Oh, the commmunity :P

-snip-

infracted
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-08-10 at 02:52 PM.

I've come for the jelly party. I heard there's gonna be a lot!

Also congratulations to him, that's some proper dedication right there.

Quote Originally Posted by lolstorm View Post
    Even stranger is when you look at his statistics it says:
    Pet Battles won at max level: 90
    PvP Pet Battles won at max level: 32
    Pet battle is account wide, so he could have used it to level alts, and still get achievements on main

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twan View Post
    While it certainly is an achievement, why do we need a thread to celebrate the 6th person to do this?

http://www.wowprogress.com/apoints/
    Because EU doesn't exist
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Wow, covered in Heroic and Heroic Thunderforged gear, decked out in the mage challenge mode set, and has every achievement available. It's impossible for me to say I'm not jealous.
    The last one is typically much harder than the first two, especially since it pretty much requires the first two in the first place.

Deleted
    Amazing, kinda jelly

Just for doing all thoes useless arch and pet stuff...Gz.

Im a big grinder myself, but there have always been limits to what I chased for. Not every achivement is worth the bother from my pov ^^
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Some people here are so bitter.. it's an excellent achievement even if he is the 6th and being in a top world guild doesn't mean you should expect them to have this sort of thing.
    gratz to him BUT, generally speaking in top guilds people get a lot of help from friends/guildies. Try to SOLO the "gorgeous" title or win 5000 pvp pet battles ? You want to know how these people do it ? Use common sense and you'll know how it's possible.

This guy pretty much finished the game xD

the amount of jelly in here is overwhelming

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Aevyn View Post
    gratz to him BUT, generally speaking in top guilds people get a lot of help from friends/guildies. Try to SOLO the "gorgeous" title or win 5000 pvp pet battles ? You want to know how these people do it ? Use common sense and you'll know how it's possible.
    Obviously, it's an MMO and he didn't for instance get the "Heroic: Ra-den" achievement solo. Nor are "High Warlord" and similar RBG achievements soloable either.

Geez, I don't even have 10k yet lol. I'm such a slacker when it comes to achievements, especially considering the amount of hours put into this game. Never bothering with seasonal events, plus not PVPing omitted a large chuck right there. Also most raiding guilds I've been with either had no interest in metas or simply weren't skilled enough to pull them off while it was current.

I don't see any jealousy in those who say having the luxury of being in a top guild or having friends (especially if they're skilled) helps racking up the achievements, because those can be major factors in character progression. That being said, even with all the help you can get, accomplishing everything is quite a large task.

Realm First! Challenge Conqueror: Gold 7/19 what dead realm was that on lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Actually they aren't, read closer.

He got Legendary Pet Battler 2 months ago, Legendary Pet Brawler 4 days ago and Deadly Pet Brawler at the same time. That is 4000 wins in a day.
    Legendary Pet Brawler and Deadly Pet Brawler are part of two separate chains of PvP Pet Battles though. One (The win 5000) is from any kind of PVP pet battle, regardless of level, and has been in game since MoP launched. The other (Win 1000 in this case) is, as the text explains, only from winning battles while using a *Full team of level 25 pets*, this achievement was added fairly recently (last patch?).

Again, so it's a bit more clear:
    3 sets of Pet Battle achievement chains
    Battler - PVE only, goes to 5,000 wins
    Brawler - PVP only, goes to 5,000 wins
    Brawler (Full Team 25 only) - PVP only, goes to 1,000 wins

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrix View Post
    Exactly my thoughts, had a guildmember to complete 10k daily quests as world first. Never rly thought i could get thread count for posting it here. Why would people even bother about other peoples accomplishments.
    To compensate for the lack of their own.

First U.S person to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Actually they aren't, read closer.

He got Legendary Pet Battler 2 months ago, Legendary Pet Brawler 4 days ago and Deadly Pet Brawler at the same time. That is 4000 wins in a day.
    Aren't acheeves account wide? He could have fiended for the wins, but that would account for the at level 90 statistics.