Lower Renewing Mist Healing

In my guild we run with 2 mistweaver monks and his healing from Renewing Mists is always higher than mine. I'm talking 5-7 million higher than mine. It was like this in my previous guild, too. I'm staying up with the other healers on healing done, so it's not like I'm -not- healing at all. I just don't understand why my Renewing Mist healing done is so much lower. I'm guessing it's just because we're using 2 mistweavers and his HoTs are just sniping heals over mine or I'm just getting unlucky bounces.

Here's a WoL parse if anyone wants to help me out on MMO-C:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...ne/?enc=bosses

I'm using ReM on cooldown, spending Chi on Uplift when the raid damage starts going, using Chi Torpedo, etc. I just don't understand why my ReM isn't similar to other monks. Help me be a better Mistweaver :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacritts View Post
    I'm using ReM on cooldown,
    You say you're doing this, but looking at your logs, the other MWer is casting ReM more than you are. S/he had 3 more casts on Megaera and 5 more casts on Durumu, for example. Seems like that would easily explain it.

Edit: Also, your signature link doesn't go to your character profile anymore.

Deleted
    Could be better timed TFT from the other monk. also have you both gone to the 9k haste cap on ReM?

Edit: He has used way more TFT then you.
    Last edited by mmoc07ff08e383; 2013-08-10 at 05:29 PM.

Looking at Megaera HC only:

7 mins 41 sec fight time

Max number of ReM casts possible: 57
    Yours: 48
    His: 51

Max number of TFT casts possible: 10
    Yours 6 (I'm guessing for each Rampage)
    His 9

That's where the difference is.

These guys got the two biggest things in the logs but I took the liberty of lookng up both armories and the other monk has much bettter gear than OP, to the tune of 3500 Int and 6 more ilvls of spellpower on his weapon. That alone makes a pretty big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Looking at Megaera HC only:

7 mins 41 sec fight time

Max number of ReM casts possible: 57
    Yours: 48
    His: 51

Max number of TFT casts possible: 10
    Yours 6 (I'm guessing for each Rampage)
    His 9

That's where the difference is.
    Yeah, I usually only time TFT for the rampages since other than that the raid damage isn't very high at all.

I guess I need to work on my ReM cooldown. I feel like it's always on cooldown, but I'm probably neglecting it more than I should for Chi Torpedo/Mana Tea. I'll keep working on my timings and cooldowns. Healing meters don't really matter so long as the healing is getting done, but I'd like to be nearly exactly even with other higher end mistweavers out there.

Deleted
    Whats your haste compared to your guildmate?
    If he has a higher breakpoint, it might explain it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Evrenus View Post
    Whats your haste compared to your guildmate?
    If he has a higher breakpoint, it might explain it as well.
    We're both at the 9158 breakpoint, but I'm pretty sure it comes down to me not using ReM on cooldown like I should be. Usually it will come off cooldown during a Mana Tea GCD.

Deleted
    It's more likely TFT is the issue, but if you're using them for rampages and he's not getting ones in on a rampage due to using it on cooldown you're probably playing a lot better regardless of numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    It's more likely TFT is the issue, but if you're using them for rampages and he's not getting ones in on a rampage due to using it on cooldown you're probably playing a lot better regardless of numbers.
    I'm in a 10m and with Holy Paladin and Resto Shaman co-healers, I noticed we were actually having a super easy time with stack healing even later rampages and having trouble with the spread healing on N Megaera (never-kill-blue strat) with all the green bolts, even if people were moving away from them, so I started using TFT on cooldown outside of rampages instead of for rampages.

But this is 25H. So the above was more of an FYI. It probably doesn't apply for OP.