Thread: 3s 5.4 help

3s 5.4 help

Hi me and some friends want to have a real good crack in 3s in 5.4 we are just not to sure what to play i will list our classes

shammy
    Druid
    hunter
    pally
    lock
    mage
    warrior
    priest

if some one can just give us some good comps that we can run thanks..

Deleted
    Since you listed no specs I'll assume they can fit any role :P.

I'd say:

Aff Lock
    Frost Mage
    Disc Priest

or

Ret Paladin
    (??) Hunter
    Disc Priest

Are all of you capable of playing any spec available to those classes? I know Disc-hunter-ret is strong now and i see no reason for it to be any weaker in 5.4

yeah sorry about that yeh we can play any spec use dont think with how strong Rdruids are goign to be in 5.4 we shoudl go with one of them ?

Deleted
    I think any of the two setups I mentioned should work fine with rDruid or dPriest (depends on your playstyle, druid does bring a lot more CC and is probs better against pressure teams while Disc brings the mighty absorbs, Pain Sup, lifegrip and that lifeswap thing whose name I forgot).

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    lifeswap thing whose name I forgot).
    Void Shift

And yeah, Disc and R-Druid will most likely be the top tier healers for 5.4 (as they are already) so swapping either way shouldn't greatly effect your viability. However, with the Ret-hunter it is beneficial with a disc to stack up the divine shell so they can pretty much go all out instantly without worrying to much about dieing :P

Holy Priest - Ret - MM Hunter

CC ALL THE THINGS!
    (though Chastise FINALLY Dr's with disorients now)

Enhance - Ret - Disc
    This should be pretty dumb as well; enhance is in line to be one of the better melee next patch. Priest could of course go holy too if you want more CC chains, since chastise would only DR with Blinding Light.

Whatever's FOTM ofc. Or you play any class that you enjoy and can play skillfully so you won't suck when your FOTM runs out.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Do you all have access to those classes? It's easier if you list it like this:

Player 1
    Druid
    Priest

Player 2
    Mage
    Warlock

Player 3
    Hunter
    Shaman

That way we can see which comps we can actually make. First impressions are either running with a Disc or Resto Druid healer. From there it's up to you, whether you prefer running cleaves (Priest healer) or caster comps (Druid healer). You can make MLD, LSD, Shattreeplay & Shadowplay with Rdruid healer. With Priest healer you can make Beastcleave, Kittycleave, Junglecleave, Ret/Hunter/Priest, KFC.

LSD
    MLD
    casters ftw