Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Deathwing is definitely stronger than Malygos, but Malygos was stronger than Neltharion and back to this time, Malygos was the most powerful aspect of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Heenk View Post
    Malygos has like 4 million HP, Deathwing is 2 bosses by himself. Deathwing has many instant kill mechanics, Malygos has none.
    In-game stats are irrelevant lore-wise.
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2014-02-24 at 11:35 PM.

If i remember right from the encounter malygos says that the power at the eye is enough to destroy the entire world several times over. This whould suggest that malygos is far more powerful then any creature we have faced sofar.
    Infact.. im starting to wonder if ingame quotes from bosses are canon.. as it whould mean he is more powerful then all the oldgods..

Deathwing by far tbh

Wasn't Neltharion's fall into insanity the reason he turned on Malygos, causing the blue flight to fall into their own version of corrupted insanity? I feel like at that time, Neltharion the Earth Warder (or whatever) was more powerful than Malygos (I'm just considering because Deathwing so easily dispatched Malygos). Was in a book, iirc.

In both their corrupted forms, I would assume Maylgos is more powerful, simply due to the fact that he isn't falling apart.

Depends.

In a straight up fight, Deathwing will win. He's 12/12 compared to Malygos' 4/12. Course, with the +5 Spell Damage, if you have a mage in control of Malygos, and he has a couple of fireballs handy, then things are going to be a lot less one-sided. Depends on the other players hand really.

/wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    Wasn't Neltharion's fall into insanity the reason he turned on Malygos, causing the blue flight to fall into their own version of corrupted insanity? I feel like at that time, Neltharion the Earth Warder (or whatever) was more powerful than Malygos (I'm just considering because Deathwing so easily dispatched Malygos). Was in a book, iirc.

In both their corrupted forms, I would assume Maylgos is more powerful, simply due to the fact that he isn't falling apart.
    the sole reason deathwing was able to wipe malygos flight back in WotA was because, Deathwing used the demon soul which has a combined power of all aspects except Deathwing(Malygos was weakened coz he gave his power in Demon Soul), and malygos himself while weakened was able to create a magic barrier powerful enough to block the demon soul, but he still recieved some minor injuries, he became insanse because his flight got wiped out.

honestly i think, all the aspects are equals in power, (yes neltharion is bigger, and physically stronger than malygos, but malygos is smarter, and has better magics etc....) it's also shown in the fight in Grim Batol that the aspects were equal, when rhonin destroyed the demon soul and the aspects got their powers back deathwing was like Oh Shit im Screwed and had to hide, and had to hide. then there's also his 1v1 fight with alextrasza where she took deathwing down momentarily, she still lost, but mind you deathwing was empowered by Old Gods.

Deathwing>Malygos=Neltharion=Any of the Aspects.

that NECRO!!!!!!