Deleted

Weapon choices for ret

Was just curious on weapon choice for Ret pally, Got Bo-Ris, Horror in the Night normal, but also got the Sha touched axe normal with 500 str gem, Been trying to push the numbers but havent been able to get a solid result that leans to one side of another

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if serious,really.The amount of higher top end dmg and dps of boris isnt enough to make you realise which is better from those two?

Deleted
    well besides the higher top end dmg, wasnt to sure cause of having the added 500 str with the gem made the sha touched one better since you get like 300 str extra from it

10+ Year Old Account
    Weapon Damage >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> str, always.

Deleted
    Ok that clears up alot, been slowly going from prot to ret due to fact raid team needs it

- - - Updated - - -

Now off topic question: As far as normal ToT trinkets i got spark of zandalar, and hit and exp cap, what would be another worth while trinket to even try for

Fabled Feather off Ji-Kun is BIS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starfox666 View Post
    Fabled Feather off Ji-Kun is BIS
    Get ahold of this beast if you can. Will be the best trinket unless the 5.4 changes really screw it over (which it looks like it might make it less desirable)
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Bo-Ris is my fav for BiS weapon. Gives such a Mastery increase that you won't find the rest of the tier.
    Feather is awesome if you can min-max your ES to use it at 10 stacks. If you can frequently do this you will see your ES be 2-3 times the power it currently is.
    Along with Spark the trinket from Primordius is another BiS option. It gives you a little more sustained damage and tends to proc at the pull alot better than Spark does. I've been switching back and forth between Spark and Primo's trinket depending on the fight.