Void Storage Suggestion.

Was thinking about posting this on the blizz forums, but want to see what opinions I get first.

Currently I view void storage as something that is rarely used. With the fact that it costs to deposit and now we can transmog without even touching it, I feel it is one of those features that isn't "there" anymore. I currently use like 5 spots of it and I never do anything else with it. I was thinking what is Blizzard made 2 or 3 tabs on void storage, and made void storage account wide.
    Let me explain further. You are doing some old raids to try and get a transmog piece (tier 2 rogue), but you only get one piece, but instead you get 5 pieces of judgement (tier 2 pally). Now when you did it on your pally, you got 5 pieces of the rogues tier and none of the pally tier. Sound familiar? With account wide void storage, it would allow us to put that unused tier into storage, and allow the pally on the same account to transmog using that tier. You could have the character still bound to the item, and disallow the pally to withdraw it, but now he can use it for transmog and the rogue can use the other tier.
    You could even go further and allow the user to put his BOA items inside and allow for instant transfer between toons instead of using the mail system. Maybe even allow to deposit gold into it? It would obviously make since to remove the charge to deposit and make it a free service.

Let me know what you guys think.

Void Storage is currently limited somewhat by its source.
    It is effectively the keyring re-purposed, and so without drastic changes is still limited to per-character.
    In significantly restricting the contents the amount of data actually required to store the items is reduced a lot, hence why it went from the 32 (I think) slots of the keyring to 80 slots of void storage.

I disagree with the shared transmog, as really it can be gathered for characters which are not earning it.
    The design of void storage prevents information such as who gathered it from being stored.

Giving more space is simply an excuse to fill it up.
    We don't NEED that space, it was just filled up because it was convenient, because transmog took off.
    Imo you should see it as a bonus, and think before you put things in it.