Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    These douchebags have been saying ignorant shit and doing retarded crap like this for years. Still wonder what kind of stupid cockgoblin listens to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... wait, what's the total negative score of lost hope for humanity now? Because I think it just dropped by a bazillion more points.

Amazing how people can be that mean. Ok, the woman seems a bit wacky herself, but that doesn't give anyone any right to demean them like that, or worse, destroy their property. Someone slash their tires in the parking lot and lets see if they freak out over it, the poor things.

Deleted
    Cocaine makes you act like a prick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this the same asshole who stomped on a dude's cake?

This man needs to get a ride in a TARDIS to be dumped out the nearest black hole . . .
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttfear View Post
    This was a publicity stunt, and OP, you feed right into it.
    If this was indeed a publicity stunt, it is the biggest failure I've ever seen as far as publicity stunts go. It's probably also the largest failure in general too.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    Everyone in that room is the worst piece of worthless fucking shit, is there a follow up with him being arrested for criminal damage? Those guys response to seeing a homeless persons personal possession, and only cash in the world being strewn all over a room is to go "waa waa"

How the fuck dare they call themselves Human beings. Fucking scum.

EDIT: From 2009, was there any follow-up?
    EDIT 2: http://socialnewsdaily.com/16076/opi...eo-goes-viral/

He's "amazed" he is getting shit for it because "it's old"...really? wow this guy's a fucking asshole.
    The cake stomp was both insensitive and brutal. The act itself was done in very poor taste indeed. For this man child, including those who derived any form of pleasure from these distasteful acts, to parade around gleefully after humiliating those that are less fortunate, by throwing their poor life decisions or simple misfortune, along with any possible lingering feelings of regret and shame in a half baked asshat pie at them, is downright cruel. Given the men are not even in the same planes of social existence as the aforementioned victims of their asshattery, makes it all the worse.

Karma is a bitch. I hope Karma teaches them a lesson of respect and the rules of common human decency.
    Last edited by PrayingMantis; 2013-08-13 at 01:36 PM.

That video made me really angry, I would have lost my temper and attacked the guy If I saw him doing that to that womans guitar. Fucking cunts the lot of them.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Fake or not, point still stands: Is this what this shit of a...radio dude(?) conveices as entertaining?