Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritmonger View Post
    yes, I think we get him to almost 90%.

What do you think of Hero+Pot on the beginning of P2, as some have proposed? Seems good to me to bring firebitch down fast...
    It's very viable as 3 min cd reset just in time for start of phase 2 assuming you used them at the start of the fight.
    Just make sure you send someone to do xuen for the first inferno - preferably not a healer.
    Mew!

Deleted
    As for tortos, we have never done it with a hunter. The paladin tank was on tortos and had alot of vengeance. As soon as bats spawb he tries to heal as much as possible in order for all bats to go towards him. We had warlock portals in the middle that dps or heals used if they got aggro from the bats. As soon as bats were in range our warrior tank heroic leaped, shockwaved and thunderclapped. After that he had aggro on bats until they died.

in my old guild our DPS were too low as well, the changes we made was that the tanks did less AoE on the adds so they live longer (no DPS is allowed to touch them at all) for more vengeance, we stopped using Xuen for Nuclear Inferno as it makes the duration where you have nothing to attack longer. Those classes that doesn't have good cleave abilities stopped swapping to Suen in phase 1 to max DPS (remember it may be vital to kill Suen fast but both need to die before enrage or ~30 sec after enrage so any DPS on the bosses will help the ultimate goal)

10+ Year Old Account
    So from what it looks like both the locks are playing demo assuming the rainbow colored beruhrsung de chaos is touch of chaos.

A 532 and 536 lock, are both between 130-140k dps overall the attempts. With both of them having a 530 UVLS and 1 having a heroic weapon that definitely is lower than I would have expected. I was just attempting this on my 520ish lock who is my alt and sitting more between 140-160k, I was trying to gather more input as to what they can do to improve but between trying to figure out which spell is which and me being out of touch with warlock log reading :P maybe someone more experienced can help.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombino View Post
    So from what it looks like both the locks are playing demo assuming the rainbow colored beruhrsung de chaos is touch of chaos.
    Look harder
    Hover over the german abilites and it'll show tooltiip in english.
    Shin = destro on twins
    Bargo = demo on twins.

At first I wanted to say that if you're good enough to get to enrage - drop 1 healer for dps and celebrate the kill.
    But then I checked logs and saw that you hardly meet the enrage with 10 people alive.
    So now I would say - practice surviving and you will kill them before enrage or slightly into it (and it's not that hard, I tanked 40 seconds into enrage on our first kill).

My raid group had similar problems beating the enrage when we were progressing on it, what we did is 2 heal it and have the 2nd tank do the drawings. It worked out like this.

Night Phase - Cranes at the start, Tank that is drawing takes the 3rd Beast of Nightmares so other tank can pickup Suen right away
    Day Phase - 1st Nuclear inferno - Xuen (because half the time a second comet never drops)
    2nd Nuclear inferno use a healing cd so the drawing tank can tank for a while and the main tank can drop his stacks of the debuff
    3rd Nuclear inferno - Yu'lon
    Dusk Phase - Aspects used for tidal force, healing cds used for Nuclear inferno, main tank tanks both lu'lin and suen while other tank draws pretty much non stop.
    1st Tidal Force - Xuen
    2nd Tidal Force - Yu'lon
    3rd Tidal Force (we only had a 3rd one on our first kill) - Ox
    Cranes - Whenever you have enough time to get the cranes off and the next aspect for tidal force, usually we do it after the 2nd tidal force

Twins are down, thanks to your hints folks. Thanks a lot.

Though there still is a lot to improve, it was a quite smooth kill. Short roundup: 3 Heals, Disc smite, RSham painting. Warri tank reveals adds and does not cleave any more, all adds on pala tank, nice dps of him in this phase due to vengeance, no cleave damage on adds from any dd.
    BL + Pot in P2 on Firebitch, which went down quite smooth.
    P1 cranes. P2 Xuen, Yolon.
    P3 Xuen, Yolon, Cranes finally.

thanks a lot guys. Logs:

worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ti1ndtifuwb0dlkh/

If you still see any major improvement please post here.

Lîvius

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritmonger View Post
    Twins are down, thanks to your hints folks. Thanks a lot.

Though there still is a lot to improve, it was a quite smooth kill. Short roundup: 3 Heals, Disc smite, RSham painting. Warri tank reveals adds and does not cleave any more, all adds on pala tank, nice dps of him in this phase due to vengeance, no cleave damage on adds from any dd.
    BL + Pot in P2 on Firebitch, which went down quite smooth.
    P1 cranes. P2 Xuen, Yolon.
    P3 Xuen, Yolon, Cranes finally.

thanks a lot guys. Logs:

worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ti1ndtifuwb0dlkh/

If you still see any major improvement please post here.

Lîvius
    Yay, noone died until the very end. Dps problem solved!

Deleted
    Good job dude! GZ on the kill