Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Just for reference in most country you dont actually have free reign to name your kid how ever you want. Most have simular rules, exemple in Canada were i was born, every name gets reviewed and if your name is over the top, you will be forced to give a kid another name. Now they dont act unless the name is ridiculously terrible, for the sake of the child, but when they do you are forced to comply its just the way it is, i dont think messiah would be in infraction, jesus is not. Calling your offspring penisslug is not enjoying your civil liberty.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2013-08-13 at 10:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We as a society intervene when a parents actions cause harm to a child all the time. There is evidence that badly chosen first names can harm a child.

Like the study referenced in this story.
    http://www.educationnews.org/parenti...on-says-study/

So why is the State intervening here to prevent harm to the child considered wrong?
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

15+ Year Old Account
    I stand corrected.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2013-08-13 at 11:05 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know I always thought you were allowed to pick your child's name. I'm pretty sure theirs a Asian kid named Oh,fuck bulinda

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    I dont know I always thought you were allowed to pick your child's name. I'm pretty sure theirs a Asian kid named Oh,fuck bulinda
    I did once know a guy named Richard Phuk.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    If I could see the actual study result I could come to a conclusion, but I've learned most statistics are read completely wrong or with bias. But from what I read from the NYdaily news.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.1002198
    Yeah I wish the Study site wouldn't put up a paywall.