At the moment, Im using AMD Overdrive (cpu), Catalyst (Gpu) and win7 task manager (memoery +lan)
All of this program located on my Screen#2, to monitor usage of cpu, gpu and memeroy.

But I wonder if there is some other programs for this (with gauges) not like HWmonitor. I found "AMD System Monitor" in my search, anyone have exp from this program? http://www.geeks3d.com/20110115/tool...u-gpu-and-apu/

Then my second question, its there any program that works like the above but so I can monitor other computers in the LAN on my screen.
Say my comp = #1, friend1 = #2 etc.
And so I can monitor all of the at same time. #1 colum gauges is my computer, second row is second computer etc. As I am the only one with 2 screens in the LAN's, and Im usally the one that controlls and monitor all things that happends

And be able to monitor network usage the same way would be awesome too Too see if there is any bottlenecks in either computer or network and easy can fix it.

Last question is, is there any good programs to share screen? (like skype future) same thing tehre. So I can put up my 3 friends computer screens on my #2screen. So I can watch the progress in game what they see and can easy have a overlook whats going on (absolutly not to spy, as we are close friends all etc)

Best scenario would be something like:

Of course, more customize would be more awesome etc Hope you get my question right and understand what im after