New World Boss Loot

Hi everyone,

Has it been confirmed whether we will be able to receive loot from only one celestial per week, or will we receive loot from each of them?

They have the new tier gloves and legs and 4 shots at those each week seems a bit strange.

Pretty sure it's confirmed you only get loot from one of them. Would be insane if all four gave loot every week.

Deleted
    I tried it this week and after killing all 4, managed to get only one item (no failbags, nothing else) and that 1 loot just happened to be a cloak (was workin on legendary one ).

Quote Originally Posted by zandervont View Post
    I tried it this week and after killing all 4, managed to get only one item (no failbags, nothing else) and that 1 loot just happened to be a cloak (was workin on legendary one ).
    /sadtrombone.

I swear we get trolled each week, seeing at least 5 capes from 13/13 in 10man. I figured that "well, it's TOT, so I GUESS it makes sense that not everyone will have a cloak" was Blizzard's reasoning for putting cloaks on nearly every boss's loot table AND on valor vendors (even though most people's alts have cloaks now...).

Still, come 5.4 it's a very safe assumption that 90% of raiding toons will have the 600 capes, so do we REALLY need more cloaks on the loot table?

REALLY?
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...