Deleted

Should I switch?

How are resto shamans looking in 5.4? Any better?
    I've been 2 healing ToT normal for some weeks now with a holy paladin. We have a resto druid joining us soon so looks like I'll be the one playing dps on 2 heal fights which I have no problem with but we already have an ele shaman with resto os. I do enjoy the shaman but I also like disc priests and wonder if I'll be doing the raid team a favour by going to my disc priest? Thanks

Deleted
    How about a shadow priest with disc OS? You dont have to have much spirit as disc, so you can get by with almost identical sets of gear. It would also get your guild possibility to pick between 4 different healer specs to ease the encounters. Just imagine the versatility.

Other than that, changes to 5.4 shaman are mostly targeted towards stacked healing. You could glyph chaining, because chainheal will heal for a lot more now, but the thing buffed the most is Healing Rain, which will be as problematic to use in 10m as always. The good thing is you will be able to have HTT, Ascendance AND Ancestral Guidance, giving you 3 strong cd's, which might come useful in certain encounters. Then again, your ele guy can do that with his OS.

Deleted
    Well if you have not been following the changes we are looking quite good next tier, lots of buffs ect... However i would still say that druids will be better next tier for 10man since they are getting a few buffs too. If i was your GM i would change your healing setup however since it troubles me a little, the healing set up i would say you should have for a 10man is -

Disc Priest
    Holy Pala
    Shaman/Druid/Monk /w OS

Have your comp not include a disc priest is bit odd and you should try to find one since they are really powerful, especially for 10man.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthran View Post
    Well if you have not been following the changes we are looking quite good next tier, lots of buffs ect... However i would still say that druids will be better next tier for 10man since they are getting a few buffs too. If i was your GM i would change your healing setup however since it troubles me a little, the healing set up i would say you should have for a 10man is -

Disc Priest
    Holy Pala
    Shaman/Druid/Monk /w OS

Have your comp not include a disc priest is bit odd and you should try to find one since they are really powerful, especially for 10man.
    disc and hpally don't work the greatest with each other