1. #1

    5.4 Legendary cloak please explain the steps to get it

    as someone who stuck to pvp in 5.3 and only did LFR for giggles...

    I would like to know the steps involved in getting the legendary cloak in 5.4
    what do you need to do in order to attain it? more details the better

    thank you

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    34,093
    Get the first quest (breadcrumb is right in your faction's shrine) to speak to Wrathion and follow the entire questline. You'll have to run LFR (in 5.4 it'll be easier to catch up) from the first one (MV, HoF, ToES) to get your sigils (10 each), then do some PvP battles later on along with some long solo quest chains before running ToT (Throne of Thunder) for a few weeks for your stones (20 of them) for http://www.wowdb.com/quests/32591-se...e-first-empire, then you'll get your legendary meta gem, and from there you can move onto the final steps for your 600 cloak.

    Probably won't be able to catch up before 5.4.



  3. #3
    Bloodsail Admiral Nivena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Iceblood Garrison
    Posts
    1,111
    I am too lazy to go into details so here is the link to the questline:

    http://www.icy-veins.com/breath-of-t...quest-line-wow

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    34,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    I am too lazy to go into details so here is the link to the questline:

    http://www.icy-veins.com/breath-of-t...quest-line-wow
    Right now it's so freakin long I only did it on one character.



  5. #5
    Worst part is winning Silvershard Mines as Alliance. Took me like 10 queues to get a win.

  6. #6
    damnit again with the sigils thing? i had attempted that once but literally got onlyone typeof sigil repteadtly and could only get oneofthe other kind after a month or twoof this i stopped bothering...so i think ill have to pass again.. i really hate the rng of the drops when it comes to this way of gainin legendary if you can get it all .

    thanks forthe reply ... i miss the way things used to be RIP warglaives

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostful View Post
    damnit again with the sigils thing? i had attempted that once but literally got onlyone typeof sigil repteadtly and could only get oneofthe other kind after a month or twoof this i stopped bothering...so i think ill have to pass again.. i really hate the rng of the drops when it comes to this way of gainin legendary if you can get it all .

    thanks forthe reply ... i miss the way things used to be RIP warglaives
    You should NOT give up so soon, they've made a lot of adjustments to make the quest less of a pain.

    A: Previously Sigils of Power only dropped on MSV and Sigils of Wisdom only dropped in HoF, with ToTES dropping both. Now, all the 5.0 raids will have a chance to drop any kind of sigil, and in 5.4, all the bosses in ToT will also drop both types of Sigil, AND the first 8 (Out of 14) bosses in SoO will also drop both types of sigils. So clearing the first part of the legendary can be done within a day in 5.4 as a single run of all the LFR wings available should provide the 10 power 10 wisdom needed.

    B: You will no longer receive sigils that you don't need anymore. IF you need 10 power and 10 wisdom, and after a few raids you are now at 10 power and 8 wisdom, you will no longer keep receiving power sigils, just wisdom ones (This one was VERY annoying, I was stuck at 10 power 9 wisdom for quite a while and kept getting only power ones, by the time I completed the quest I had 18 power sigils, lol)

    C: On the next stage of the legendary, its only 1 quest item type (Secrets of the Empire) and once more, not only are they upping their drop rate in ToT, the first 8 bosses in SoO will also drop them. That's 28 chances per week to get them (Asuming you only do LFR, if you add SoO's flexible mode, which is pug-friendly, thats 36 chances per week)

    And D: On the final grindy stage of the legendary, the Titan Runestones will follow the same pattern, they will drop off the last 6 bosses in ToT, and the first 8 ones in SoO. So catching up is gonna be MILES easier.

    I wouldn't give up if I was you. Then again, that's just me.

    Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    You should NOT give up so soon, they've made a lot of adjustments to make the quest less of a pain.

    A: Previously Sigils of Power only dropped on MSV and Sigils of Wisdom only dropped in HoF, with ToTES dropping both. Now, all the 5.0 raids will have a chance to drop any kind of sigil, and in 5.4, all the bosses in ToT will also drop both types of Sigil, AND the first 8 (Out of 14) bosses in SoO will also drop both types of sigils. So clearing the first part of the legendary can be done within a day in 5.4 as a single run of all the LFR wings available should provide the 10 power 10 wisdom needed.

    B: You will no longer receive sigils that you don't need anymore. IF you need 10 power and 10 wisdom, and after a few raids you are now at 10 power and 8 wisdom, you will no longer keep receiving power sigils, just wisdom ones (This one was VERY annoying, I was stuck at 10 power 9 wisdom for quite a while and kept getting only power ones, by the time I completed the quest I had 18 power sigils, lol)

    C: On the next stage of the legendary, its only 1 quest item type (Secrets of the Empire) and once more, not only are they upping their drop rate in ToT, the first 8 bosses in SoO will also drop them. That's 28 chances per week to get them (Asuming you only do LFR, if you add SoO's flexible mode, which is pug-friendly, thats 36 chances per week)

    And D: On the final grindy stage of the legendary, the Titan Runestones will follow the same pattern, they will drop off the last 6 bosses in ToT, and the first 8 ones in SoO. So catching up is gonna be MILES easier.

    I wouldn't give up if I was you. Then again, that's just me.

    @DERAH thank you for that answer !!!!! I have hope once more you rock!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •