View Poll Results: Which Class is voted most likely to solo ANYTHING?

Voters
196. This poll is closed
  • Warrior

1 0.51%
  • Paladin

8 4.08%
  • Hunter

3 1.53%
  • Rogue

2 1.02%
  • Priest

1 0.51%
  • Death Knight

171 87.24%
  • Shaman

0 0%
  • Mage

0 0%
  • Warlock

4 2.04%
  • Monk

4 2.04%
  • Druid

2 1.02%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Voted Most Likely to Solo ANY Content

We all know the 11 classes in WoW. Some are claimed to be OP, as others are laughed off the screen. In your opinion, which class, regardless of race, would be voted "Most Likely to Solo ANY Content"? This would include 5 mans, scenarios, Classic - Cata Raids, etc.

This one is a given, considering that DKs have soloed current raid bosses, namely Stone Guards and Sha of Fear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood DKs followed by prot paladins.
    dragonmaw - EU

This is easy. Death Knights are op and the evidence is from that dk in eu that was soloing current content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonedLizard View Post
    This one is a given, considering that DKs have soloed current raid bosses, namely Stone Guards and Sha of Fear.
    Stone Guards were solod by a monk, too.

However, overall, DKs are definitely the best choice here.

Deathknight -> Warlock -> Monk.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think anyone can challenge DK's as the leaders in solo'ing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I don't think anyone can challenge DK's as the leaders in solo'ing.
    Yeah, I was hoping to see Paladins, Monks, or Locks at least make a better showing. So far, it would seem there is one obvious class in desperate need of a nerf lol

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Yeah, I was hoping to see Paladins, Monks, or Locks at least make a better showing. So far, it would seem there is one obvious class in desperate need of a nerf lol
    Wat.

How are Blood DKs "in need of a nerf" when they're not even close to being the best tanks for current content (which is all that really matters for balance issues)? Nothing is balanced around soloing old content. Just like nothing is balanced around 1v1 PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Check again. Typos happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    Not in my world they don'r.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should we be nerfed just because we're good at solo'ing older content?

honestly dont need this /dk end thread

I'd probably put my money on the DK in pretty much any situation when it comes to soloing stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    DKs > Druids > Hunters

prot pally is my choice, because I have one and have solo'd everything a DK (with same ilvl) can.

Why are people voting for things that aren't DK?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    DK's have solo'd more raid bosses than any other class... Kinda surprised this is even a question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Why are people voting for things that aren't DK?
    Pallies are pretty close, really, if not tied with DKs, particularly if there are adds that we can leave up to abuse GC procs for AS spam to keep our DPS up.

DKs, hands down.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, because soloing old content is really game breaking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by testsubjectzz View Post
    This is easy. Death Knights are op and the evidence is from that dk in eu that was soloing current content.
    ^ This would be the other evidence for the nerf. Most classes should be capable of soloing old content. I think we can all agree on that. But, any class that can solo Current content proves the overwhelming agreement that Blood DKs are just soloing machines regardless of what Tier we are in. Granted, one DK in the EU could be an anomaly. But I remember in Cata when 25 DKs did DS. Might just be me, but I would think anything soloing current content might need a bit of a re-examine.

^ This would be the other evidence for the nerf. Most classes should be capable of soloing old content. I think we can all agree on that. But, any class that can solo Current content proves the overwhelming agreement that Blood DKs are just soloing machines regardless of what Tier we are in. Granted, one DK in the EU could be an anomaly. But I remember in Cata when 25 DKs did DS. Might just be me, but I would think anything soloing current content might need a bit of a re-examine.
    They still massively outgeared it (Raegwyn and his pals are pretty much always decked out in current H10/25 gear), and are far more skilled than the majority of WoW players. I doubt the game should be tuned around anomalies. When any 25 DKs can go in and solo a current tier raid boss, I'll agree we have a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always had a pretty good run of soloing things on my Warrior, so that gets my vote. I'm sure Paladin would be a close second, but I've never passed level 40 on my Pally so there you go.