Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Inst 041 the internatioal class number for the previous wow expacs, the dark below is at 009, so im guessing its Diablo 3.
    All games software goes in class 9... Class 41 includes games related online services (like battle.net and its features).

10+ Year Old Account
    If its with Azshara/N´zoth I just hope its not water fighting....I really hate doing quests in Vash....

Deleted
    People saying RPG isn't canon are missing the point. That doesn't mean Blizzard completely ignore RPG and it's value it worthless, infact it's handy source of inspiration. Here's an example for you http://wowpedia.org/Frost_King_Malakk, he was 'non-canon' until ToT put him in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure this is the d3 expansion name, given that they heavily hinted at a d3 related announcement at gamescon.

10+ Year Old Account
    OH SNAP!!!! South seas expansion INC. Seriously what else could it be, please...let...it....be.

Stood in the Fire eldritchforeshadow's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would love it to be a WOW expansion! I have nothing against D3, in fact, I like D3 so if it's that, cool. If it is something totally new and different then cool too lol! I will eagerly await for Blizzcon because that's where I believe more information will come!

I'll just leave this guy and his title right here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by waudby View Post
    http://www.wowwiki.com/dark_below

mention of the dark below in wow lore, seems to point more to wow now!
    omg omg omg ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:d:d::d

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elgato View Post
    Its pretty fucking dark on his map, wow expansion confirmed

If I were to fap to anything today, it'd be this awesome news. I hope it's a wow expac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice catch.

"It's probably an iPhone game or something!" - What everyone thought when Mists was TMed.

wow forgot about that ....

Next wow expansion, Neptulon went missing with Ozumat, so i'm guessing a kraken invasion will be the next thing between expansions. We'll track down Neptulon and Ozumat with the first tier. Second tier will bring us to the N'Zoth like Ulduar brought us Yogg-saron. After all he corrupted Deathwing and who knows how many others and is still on the loose. And eventually in the great depths the naga and Queen Azshara are preparing for invasion, tier 3. Azshara will be last boss of the expansion and also the first boss/lieutenant to be tied to the last expansion starting with lieutenants of Sargeras. Legion is coming, after Azshara we'll propably see Caverns of Times, with Xavius and Mannoroth and Archimonde as the first tier. Then Kil'jaeden's back, only remaining leutenant and finally someone wakes up Sargeras and it's titan ass kicking time.

Honestly, I'm game for an Azshara expansion. Not game for a bunch of Vashj'ir like zones, though, really not. Really really not. Like I could end up unsubbing for nothing more than annoyance, not.

I'd be disappointed because it would put off a lot of plot-things that would go best with a BL expansion, like Turaylon and Alleria (I mean, they could still show up, but they'd do so with much less immediate relevance or fanfare). On the plus side, for my taste anyway, anything Azshara/Naga-centric by definition would be pretty elf-centric (Kal'dorei/Sin'dorei alike) because... well, old wounds and all. And I guess she would be a pretty good segue to 7.0 being the next BL expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Nice catch.
    Not like its been mentioned about 8 times already or anything ;p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    where is "The List"?? We must consult "The List"!!
    Let's pull out "the list". Haven't seen it in a while.

Code:
    - Draenor Set

Azuremyst Isle - 1 to 10
    Bloodmyrk Isle - 10 to 20

Eversong Forest - 1 to 10
    Quel'thalas - 10 to 20
    Hellfire Peninsula - 58 to 62
    Zangarmarsh - 60 to 64
    Terokkar Forest - 61 to 65
    The Deadlands - 63 to 67
    Nagrand - 64 to 68
    Blade's Edge Mountains - 66 to 70
    Netherstorm - 67 to 70
    Shadowmoon Valley - 69 to 70

- Northrend Set

Borean Tundra - 67 to 70
    Howling Fjord - 67 to 70
    Dragonblight - 69 to 72
    Grizzly Hills - 70 to 73
    Crystalsong Forest - 72 to 75
    Zul'drak - 73 to 76
    Sholazar Basin - 75 to 79
    Storm Peaks - 76 to 80
    Icecrown Glacier - 78 to 80

- Maelstrom Set

Gilneas - 77 to 80
    Grim Batol - 78 to 81
    Kul Tiras - 79 to 82
    Kezan - 81 to 86
    Tel Abim - 83 to 85
    Zandalar - 84 to 87
    Plunder Isle - 86 to 88
    The Broken Isles - 87 to 90
    The Maelstrom - 89 to 90

- Plane Set

Pandaria - 1 to 10
    Hiji - 10 to 20

Wolfenhold - 1 to 10
    Xorothian Plains - 10 to 20

The Green Lands - 88 to 91
    The Dying Paradise - 91 to 94
    The Emerald Nightmare - 94 to 97
    The Eye of Ysera - 97 to 100

Deephome - 88 to 91
    Skywall - 91 to 94
    The Abyssal Maw - 94 to 97
    The Firelands - 97 to 100

- Legion Set

K'aresh - 96 to 99
    Argus Meadowlands - 97 to 100
    Mac'Aree - 99 to 100
    Maw of Oblivion - 100+
    The Burning Citadel - 100+++
    Let's start with the Maelstrom set. It came as Cataclysm and Gilneas became the starting zone for Worgen, Kezan the starting zone for goblins. Grim Batol was made as an instance and Maelstrom was in but only as a portal to Deepholm. Surprisingly similar stuff anyway. Zandalar was sunken during cataclysm and the fate of Kul Tiras, Tel Abim, Plunder Isle and the Broken Isles is yet unknown.

Next in line we have Plane set. Whole expansion became the Pandaria. Worgens came already in cata and from Gilneas. Emerald Dream was dropped out. Deephome, also known as Deepholm, Skywall and Firelands came im cataclysm as instances and the Abyssal Maw was part of Vash'jir. All there again.

After that would be the Legion expansion which would for many to be the end of wow with Sargeras and all. Blizzard never thought that WoW would last this long so instead of bringing out the demons they could use the stuff they had cut away. That would be all those islands at sea, Emerald Dream and Azshara & Old God. Doesn't it sound like a nice expansion idea? They could name it, I don't know, "The Dark Below"?

After that they could bring out the close allies of Azshara, The Demons. Note the level discrepancy which would nicely go in line if there was an expansion between Mop and Legion with 5 levels.
    Last edited by mmoc40d858c719; 2013-08-13 at 04:40 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishyface View Post
    And going on a side story for yet another xpack would NOT be a good idea. They need to go back to enemies people actually care about, so it better be the legion for the people who are still playing's sake.
    How people do not corelate Azshara to HEAVY legion storyline is beyond me...

http://www.wowwiki.com/Queen_Azshara

if that does not say "here comes the legion again" I don't know what does! Reading war of the ancients books is a great way to get a good idea of whats to come if we are going to mess with Azshara!

True. Azshara/Naga could basically be a tier within a broader BL expansion. And if they are going 90-100 as the heirlooms suggest, means... quests, lore, intrigue, plot!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odina View Post
    How people do not corelate Azshara to HEAVY legion storyline is beyond me...

http://www.wowwiki.com/Queen_Azshara

if that does not say "here comes the legion again" I don't know what does! Reading war of the ancients books is a great way to get a good idea of whats to come if we are going to mess with Azshara!
    These, Azshara was one of the first character you see on wow lore, and i would have been really mad if one of the greatest mages of Azeroth and the Queen of the Nagas would have been just another raid boss, she should be the Enemy of a expansion