Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems more like a Azshara/Old God expansion for WoW or a Diablo III expansion.

Hope this is WoW though, need to meet Azshara before Burning Legion again imo. :3

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

"The demons from the Dark Below apparently exist apart from the Burning Legion, who reside in the Twisting Nether."
    -wowwiki.com/Dark_Below

Considering its believed by most the next expansion will involve the legion this is kinda fitting i guess

It's almost DEFINITELY, like 98% surely, the Diablo 3 expansion. Especially considering the other week Blizzard said they'd have announcement for Gamescom this month and said something about heaven and hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Azshara, diablo, guys are you all mad? http://wowpedia.org/Dark_Below
    Tbh I would prefer either. It's going to be a kickass expansion anyways xD

Didn't Diablo fall from Heaven at the end of Diablo 3? Yeah pretty sure it's Diablo expansion.

I'd agree, its either a South Seas WoW expansion or D3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightypally View Post
    could be something to do with burning legion maybe?
    It's not The Burning Below, silly

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello N'zoth!

If you guys remember, Ozumat was listed as a 'Fiend of The Dark Below.'

http://www.wowwiki.com/Ozumat

Never been so sure of anything in my life.
    Last edited by Berri; 2013-08-13 at 03:12 PM.

Deleted
    Ra'Den and Stormrage book "mentioned" Dark Below, also http://www.wowwiki.com/Dark_Below = Next WoW Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    The Dark Below is literally from WoW. Word for word, it is part of the Burning Legion.
    RPG is not canon. Sorry, playing Dark Below's Advocate here.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    if its WoW expansion i think it will be old god, sleeping in the dark below.

A bit off topic:

When is Gamescon?

i would be dissappointed if they announced the wow xpac before blizzcon, because that means blizzcon will be d3 centric :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's the Diablo 3 expansion since they will most probably announce it at gamescom & the high heavens are 'clear' of Diablos grasp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    A bit off topic:

When is Gamescon?
    august 21-25

So far, I've searched USPTO and OHIM and this is not trademarked on either? Where is the trademark located?

Deleted
    D3 if its even d3 or wow.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    The 'Dark Below' is another way of saying Hell or the Twisting Nether, so while it is entirely possible they retconned the meaning, I think it's entirely possible we could have either our next Burning Legion expansion coming down the pipeline, or they decided to use the same phrase for Diablo 3... or maybe change its meaning altogether to have a N'zoth and Azshara expansion. There's literally no way to know yet! I'M SO EXCITED!

Deleted
    I hope for WoW, and hope it's not underwater shit ...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds more like something for Diablo...

For those thinking it's a D3 expansion... why would Blizzard wait until a few days before Gamescom to register a trademark? Obviously they've probably already printed the signs for their booth, their merchandise, etc.

Remember, if they waited so long to register their trademark on this, all it would take is a very unscrupulous person to register it out from under them, and then they have a problem.

No, this is something you do months in advance. If it's true that this was just registered... it's not for D3, if such an expansion is being unveiled at Gamescom.