Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen this asked so forgive me if it has... does anyone recall the zone called "undermine" that was supposed to ship with Cata? It looked like a fantastic wee city in the ocean.. is wondering if that could be the neutral city since we will all be friends after we spank Garosh!

Deleted
    tbh I do not think that it is a diablo expansion. Why? because they are just releazing xbox/ps3 version of it

- - - Updated - - -

ah my bad http://us.battle.net/d3/en/reaper-of-souls/

- - - Updated - - -

and nvm again, maybe d3 expansion reaper of souls and wow expansion the dark below

10+ Year Old Account

Playable Naga

Quote Originally Posted by Woakerio View Post
    Blizzard has said a few times now that naga wouldn't work as a race, the lack of leg/feet armor and jumping animations to name a few problems.

Well, why not? Why couldn't they do something similar with the Naga as they did for the Druid races and give them an aquatic form and land form. While in aquatic environments the (playable) Naga race would have the typical naga form with some coloring/pattern variations and show off their weapons. And while on land they could look something like a cross between a Jinyu and a Night Elf. Webbed feet and fingers, scales, exposed dorsal fins, something a resemblance to what they once were, and what they are. Perhaps as a racial ability, get brief combat buff that transforms them into their naga form during fights as a sort of minor enrage, every minute or so.

There's no reason a lore couldn't be developed about a branch of Naga who no longer agreed with/followed Azshara, and as part of the mending of their ways were able to retain aspects of their original form for periods of time. As part of their conversion they agree to join the Alliance or Horde. It could really be fascinating and truly allow them to use all of the armor and mount models appropriately. As well as all the physical actions as a humanoid model. And it's not that much of a stretch from the dual forms already seen in game with the Worgen.

Deleted
    I guess it happens
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/ARTEMIS/Desktop/970696_4557788401633_2113510904_n.jpg[/IMG]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgRQ View Post
    I guess it happens
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/ARTEMIS/Desktop/970696_4557788401633_2113510904_n.jpg[/IMG]
    Did you just try to link from your pc 0.o ????

Half-Life 3 confirmed.

OnT: I don't think we'll get any new races this expansion, but IF we are, I would put my money on Naga (Horde) and Jinyu (Alliance).
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    There, "Reaper of Souls" is a new link on Diablo 3 Website. That's the name of the next D3 expansion. As so many of us have repeated, the name of the D3 expansion was TM'd several months ago. Blizzard would not wait till 8 days before the announcement event to TM it very name. 2 months ahead of time is much more sensical, which makes "The Dark Below" the name of the WoW expansion about to be named 2 months from now at Blizzcon. This is an initial Trademark for a game, you don't wait till 8 days until an announcement to TM your name, you do it at least 2 months ahead of time. The only exception to this was Wrath of the Lich King, likely because Blizzard knew it would fit nothing else but a WoW expansion (not worried about someone stealing it so much) and they knew it would be a dead giveaway to a WoW expansion. "The Dark Below" is a mysterious title - not so much.

So now, can we stop this silly notion that Blizzard is just TMing the name of something that will likely be announced in 8 days??? Reaper of Souls sounds just perfect for a D3 expansion - case closed.

What "The Dark Below" could be to WoW, we can only speculate at this point.

The Dark Below: (since everyone else is wildly speculating)

1. 6.0 Naxx appears above the Dark Portal with Onyxia and Netherian flying around it. Players must enter Naxx and find out what it's doing there...

2. 6.1 The Burning Legion erupts from the Dark Portal, but it's not connected to the outlands anymore. Players must enter, destroy a bunch of demons.

3. 6.2 To find out how to defeat the Burning Legion players must again enter Icecrown Citadel and wake the New Lich King. He's not happy...

4. 6.3 The new Lich King resurrects Deathwing and Binds him, epic battle with the both of them, but in the end they escape to...

5. 6.4 The Tomb of Sargaras where an epic, epic battle ensues involving all the races of Azeroth to stop the worlds destruction.

Something that came to mind when i read The Dark Below was Karazhan - We know how Bliz love to use old locations as new content and this location could fit in with some people expectations of a legion involvement. We know that Kara had ties to the Legion in the past with Medivh and Sargeras, Blizz could also use it as a reason to finally explain why Malchezaar was there.

Quote from wowpedia
    Archmage Alvareux wrote a treatise, proposing the existence of an exact copy of Karazhan in a world other than Azeroth and that both somehow share the same space, which might be a reference to lower Karazhan.

Obviously this is a stretch of the imagination but thought i would chuck it out there. If the above quote is correct then we could be looking at traveling to a paralell Azeroth - That obviously opens up a lot of content.

But what if we stretch The Dark Below a little further it could relate to the Great Dark Beyond which has ties to the twisting nether and again more demons ^.^

But as i said above im stretching things for the sake of fun. It is more likely to link in to Azshara due to Ozumat in-game tag.

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft - Old Gods imo. They keep going back to and hinting at the titans, and the "other" old gods, and Sylvannas has things under the Undercity, so I say WoW.

Ozumat from Throne of tides is called : Ozumat fiend from the dark below
    so i bet on WoW

Yeah diablo 3 expa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gbasp05 View Post
    Ozumat from Throne of tides is called : Ozumat fiend from the dark below
    so i bet on WoW
    This, and I do believe the next xpac to be in the underworld, be it water or earth. I am actually looking forward to it if that is the case.

It will be interesting what they reveal at Blizzcon 2013. Teaser Trailer to keep us going until the first of the year? I will fall back to my old saying,
    "Ooh Ooh; what kinda new beast will they allow Hunters to tame?"
    Of course, that said, "The Dark Below" I am thinking Azshara, in my humble opinion. And if that's the case, maybe this will bring my wife back into playing wow, IF blizzard make Naga a play able race. Only time will tell. As long as Hydras become tameable, I will be happy.

-Kahless on Terenas Realm-

An underwater expansion is going to suck.

beneath the suface of azeroth lies the elemental plane and my bet is that the dark below is even under the elemental plane.
    this leads me to following speculations:

old god themed expansion (said a few times before but i'll give resonable explanation)
    aszhara will be featured as t17 endboss
    t18 will feature the last remaining zandalari (rastakhan and zul among them)
    ->southern islands will be zones in this expansion, so we can check this one on the wish/to-do list

final raid will let us battle the old gods (all of them!) in their true form (the c'thun and yogg-saron we fought in AQ and Ulduar were only Avatars). endboss will be kil'jeaden in his full form (sunwell was merely a setback! ) that is trying to control the old gods in the name of the burning legion
    as the old gods are like parasites to azeroth and the titans prefered to imprison them beneath azeroth instead of killing them, as doing so would have destroyed azeroth. finding a way to get rid of them once and for all in the end of the expansion (and killing the first lieutenant of the burning legion and second to sargeras), will wake up the titans and they will show themselves to us and deem us worthy to fight the burning legion and sargeras himself wich will be the final expansion for world of warcraft before titan( wich will be renamed world of warcraft 2) will be released

They refer to that thing under Tirisfal Glades of course. No doubt :P
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Ra-Den: "But there is a yawning chasm of darkness beneath you mortals, vast, endless, and all consuming. I do not believe that you can correct this doomed course. But you have earned the right to try. Farewell."

I'm thinking it's the next WoW expansion. They usually trademark this shit close to Blizzcon anyways.
    Knowing Blizzard and their plot-twists, I think it's safe to say we are only getting half the story at the moment. :|

I think people are reading way too much into the whole demon-thing on the Dark Below-article on wowwiki/wowpedia. It's not even canon.

The biggest clue we have right now is Ozumat and his title, <Fiend of the Dark Below>, which is a big one imho. The stuff from Yogg's puzzle box and the quote from Ra-den are also something to consider.

Nothing is confirmed of course, but I think we might be on to something.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Wowhead .com/npc=44566

Anyone else notice this, ever?
    The thing that attacks the water guy in Throne of the Tides back in Cata has the title <Fiend of the Dark Below>
    Inc Azshara expac?