Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldNSilence View Post
    Talking about your feelings? There was a time when that was taboo for men. I wish we could go back to that.
    Why should men not talk about their feelings?

her dad called me this morning and said to at least listen to her, and to not let a good thing go to waste

I'm going to say this, one last time since you have trouble reading.

Stop taking the fucking calls, and tell them all to fuck off. Otherwise people here are just going to laugh at your continued misfortune.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Stop taking the fucking calls, and tell them all to fuck off. Otherwise people here are just going to laugh at your continued misfortune.
    I agree.

And if any of her family members ever calls you again because of it: Tell them that they should fucking leave you alone, because it's none of their business.
    If their daughter got issues they should do something about it. Without bothering you.
    This is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    I guess he thinks they don't put out?
    shit, he is going to the wrong church.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm going to say this, one last time since you have trouble reading.

Im starting to doubt OP's story. He wants advice, you guys give him advice, he ignores it and asks for more advice.

EDIT: It actually reminds me of a friend of mine that broke with his SO, and he just couldnt get over it. He used to bring up his exgf topic so we would feel pity for him, and when we gave him advice (stop thinking about her, delete her from facebook, dont talk to her, go get another girl) , he would get upset and say that we dont get it because we have never been in a long serious relation. (3 years is that serious for him, really).
    Last edited by Antherios; 2013-08-20 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomak View Post
    Some pussy deserves to be worshiped like a god. With that being said, everything gets old after a while. Think about the hottest women or man you can, think about w/e fantasy you have or crush you've had. Now realize that someone else is fucking that to the point they are tired of them.....usually just move on to the next piece of ass at that point =P
    Behold the very reason women are so standoffish towards men these days. Glad this loser got banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Antherios View Post
    Im starting to doubt OP's story. He wants advice, you guys give him advice, he ignores it and asks for more advice.

EDIT: It actually reminds me of a friend of mine that broke with his SO, and he just couldnt get over it. He used to bring up his exgf topic so we would feel pity for him, and when we gave him advice (stop thinking about her, delete her from facebook, dont talk to her, go get another girl) , he would get upset and say that we dont get it because we have never been in a long serious relation. (3 years is that serious for him, really).
    This is seriously getting to the point where those "depressed" people go on and on about why they hate life just for attention while ignoring any legitimate attempts to help. If he doesn't want help, then that's his problem.

she is asking me if I'm doing anything for her birthday in 2 weeks - WTF?