Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ...
6
14
15
16
17
18
26
... LastLast
  1. #301
    Pick #4. Gayest shit ever.

    ADVICE?!!??

    - - - Updated - - -

    Marshawn Lynch, Ray Rice, Jamaal Charles, or CJ Spiller?

    Foster and Doug Martin are injury prone!@@ Help.

  2. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Pick #4. Gayest shit ever.

    ADVICE?!!??
    Any pick works. I had 9 yesterday and that worked out fine.

    Here's what I would do:

    Pick 4 should get you one of these guys probably in the first round: (I'd personally go in that order)

    Arian Foster
    Doug Martin
    CJ Spiller
    Jamaal Charles
    Ray Rice


    And then in round 2 you are either wanting to get 1 of the top 5 WR's if they are available: (Calvin Johnson won't be there for sure)

    AJ Green
    Brandon Marshall
    Julio Jones
    Dez Bryant

    If 1 of these guys isn't there then I'd go with a second RB, whoever good is available.

    Anything after the first 2 rounds is conjecture. Best of luck!
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

  3. #303
    I'm panicking omg thanks xxskarma.

  4. #304
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

  5. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I'm panicking omg thanks xxskarma.
    lol STAY CALM & DRAFT LIKE A PRO


    Forgot to mention that if you get a chance to draft Adrian Peterson or Marshawn Lynch at 4 you thank your lucky stars and nab them, but I doubt they will be.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    Yes, also football. Not the kind we are interested in in this thread. Sorry.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

  6. #306
    What's wrong with Lynch? I thought he was top RB. Is he injured lol?

    Edit: a top*

  7. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    What's wrong with Lynch? I thought he was top RB. Is he injured lol?
    Nothing, I just think he'll be gone from the board once you get your pick. Him, Adrian Peterson should be gone when you pick, if they are not, get them!
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

  8. #308
    can some1 explain how this work? like in a small text? I don't want to play I'd like just to know, where do u get those names and stuff ^_^


    i'd appreciate it thanks
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

  9. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    can some1 explain how this work? like in a small text? I don't want to play I'd like just to know, where do u get those names and stuff ^_^


    i'd appreciate it thanks
    Ask me in 1.5 hours.

  10. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    can some1 explain how this work? like in a small text? I don't want to play I'd like just to know, where do u get those names and stuff ^_^


    i'd appreciate it thanks
    You actually asked this question before in this thread (I hadn't realised you were this same person) and I made a post to answer you back then

    Here's the link to it: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22087178


    If your question was about where we get the actual names we play with then the answer is they are the players how play this game, and we simply go to websites that give us rankings or make rankings ourselves to make these lists we use to then choose the players we want on our teams.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-09-04 at 01:32 AM.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

  11. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    You actually asked this question before in this thread (I hadn't realised you were this same person) and I made a post to answer you back then

    Here's the link to it: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22087178
    oh sorry I'm blind >.<


    wait is this american football or what? otherwise I don't get it >.<


    edit 2: shiet it is american football, :v


    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post


    If your question was about where we get the actual names we play with then the answer is they are the players how play this game, and we simply go to websites that give us rankings or make rankings ourselves to make these lists we use to then choose the players we want on our teams.

    yeah pretty much this thanks anyway
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2013-09-04 at 01:34 AM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

  12. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    oh sorry I'm blind >.<


    wait is this american football or what? otherwise I don't get it >.<
    It is. That explains your confusion.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

  13. #313
    yeah that happens when I want to play something and don't read the things correctly, sorry for the spam guys, last post here.


    have fun
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

  14. #314
    Oh gosh that shit was rough. I stuck to my list but damn yo.

  15. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Oh gosh that shit was rough. I stuck to my list but damn yo.
    Oh? What you end up with?
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

  16. #316
    I can't get my grade or roster list in order because I had it sent to an email address I don't have access too anymore. :/ (Yahoo league btw.)

    Pick #4

    Jamaal Charles (RB)
    AJ Green (WR)
    Julio Jones (WR)
    Victor Cruz (WR)
    Darren McFadden (RB)
    Tony Romo (QB)
    Mark Ingram (RB)
    Erick Decker (WR)
    Denver
    Kyle Rudolph (TE)
    Eli Manning (QB)
    Bilal Powell (RB)
    Sidney Rice (WR)
    Justin Tucker (Kicker)
    Knile Davis (RB - handcuff)

    From what I remember. It was crazy. Pick #10 took Aaron Rodgers and then some Denver WR calling it a handcuff. EVERYONE had their QBs by end of round 3 but me lol. That's why I was nervous, I was like "uhm I have a top RB and 2 top 5 WRs" at the end of round 3, then round 4 I was like "uhhh fuck RBs I'll go for this other good WR." I know I'm a little weak in RBs though. I just wanted a nice player in that flex position.

    Comments on this list?!

  17. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I can't get my grade or roster list in order because I had it sent to an email address I don't have access too anymore. :/ (Yahoo league btw.)

    Pick #4

    Jamaal Charles (RB)
    AJ Green (WR)
    Julio Jones (WR)
    Victor Cruz (WR)
    Darren McFadden (RB)
    Tony Romo (QB)
    Mark Ingram (RB)
    Erick Decker (WR)
    Denver
    Kyle Rudolph (TE)
    Eli Manning (QB)
    Bilal Powell (RB)
    Sidney Rice (WR)
    Justin Tucker (Kicker)
    Knile Davis (RB - handcuff)

    From what I remember. It was crazy. Pick #10 took Aaron Rodgers and then some Denver WR calling it a handcuff. EVERYONE had their QBs by end of round 3 but me lol. That's why I was nervous, I was like "uhm I have a top RB and 2 top 5 WRs" at the end of round 3, then round 4 I was like "uhhh fuck RBs I'll go for this other good WR." I know I'm a little weak in RBs though. I just wanted a nice player in that flex position.

    Comments on this list?!
    Ha, that's crazy.

    The list, euh, you utterly kick ass at WR. You absolutely destroy there. Tony Romo should be okay. I'd take Romo + Julio Jones against a better QB + a worse WR.

    RB though, meh. Not a fan of Darren McFadden at all. I would have rather have had him for flex position. With Victor Cruz as a flex though, I dunno, might very well work out well.

    I'd drop Knile Davis, though. The idea of a handcuff is that he can fill in and take over the production when your main guy goes down. With this guy he may be put in the game when Charles goes out, but there's actually other guys on other teams that will produce better fantasy results then having this nobody fill in for a stud like Charles.

    In his place I'd look for a good pick up RB for your bench, in the hopes he produces. Look for a guy like Redman, not everybody knows he's starting for Pittsburgh yet so he might be sitting there for you to pick up.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

  18. #318
    !! Okay I'll go look.

    These damn yahoo draft grades...I can't see them. Whyyyyy.

  19. #319
    Herald of the Titans Varyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I'm panicking omg thanks xxskarma.
    Why would you panic? I had the last pick in a 14 PPR man league (short roster) and ended up with by far the best team. I know the NFL like the back of my hand tho. 4th pick is excellent, especially in a small league like an 8 or 10 man.

    QB-Andrew Luck
    RB-Reggie Bush (it's ppr)
    WR-Dez Bryant
    TE-Jimmy Graham
    Flex-Hakeem Nicks
    K-Randy Bullock (Houston's Kicker, last year was top 5)
    Def-San Francisco

    Bench:
    Steve Smith
    Daryl Richardson
    Emmanuel Sanders
    Dwayne Allen (double points with luck the week Graham is on bye)
    Carson Palmer (plays the falcons week 8 when luck is on bye, who have an awful secondary outside of Thomas Decoup)
    and I just picked up Isaac Redman (Steelers named him starting RB)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    How the hell did you get Calvin AND Andre Johnson?
    Andre Johnson isn't that high of a pick. He's a 3rd or 4th round guy a lot.

    Calvin Johnson
    Dez Bryant
    AJ Green
    Brandon Marshall
    Julio Jones
    Demaryius Thomas
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Randal Cobb

    all generally go ahead of him
    Last edited by Varyk; 2013-09-04 at 03:38 AM.

  20. #320
    Varyk this would have been useful yesterday lol.

    I got my report card. B-, 6th in the league. The n***a who didn't show up got an A+ because he took Yahoo auto picks. Piece of shit grading system.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •