Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Damnit omg. My RB's are stacked now kind of but my WR's are mediocre after first two.

I updated my signature with the new team. I can drop a TE and Sidney Rice is expendable, and maybe I'll drop Julio Jones after his second option so I can work with 3 people. I would like a backup good WR but idk what to trade that wouldn't hurt me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Somehow I'm #1 in MMO2 LOLOLOL. Am 2 strong. I'm #1 in both leagues, even though I lost last night *cried myself to sleep*

I went through with the trade. Sproles for my Decker. I'll have to update word document but I should do a few more moves just for fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait I was following conscript's advice but Kniles Davis is still worthless. Is it okay to drop him or just wait?
    Wait wait wait wait. You got Darren Sproles for Eric Decker? Is somebody trying to make you win every game?

Whomever just tried to trade me for Julio Jones:

You're welcome for saying no.

Also, I suppose because he isn't officially on IR yet, I can't drop him. Yay.
    Last edited by buck008; 2013-10-08 at 06:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Whomever just tried to trade me for Julio Jones:

You're welcome for saying no.

Also, I suppose because he isn't officially on IR yet, I can't drop him. Yay.
    Hopefully they decide before this week starts.

I heard Roddy White might have a hamstring issue as well. Yay more Gonzalez points!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Hopefully they decide before this week starts.

I heard Roddy White might have a hamstring issue as well. Yay more Gonzalez points!
    And Gronk is reported to play this week. So there goes both my starters yet again. I'll have to continue to rely on James Jones being a fantasy machine, and whatever other random receiver I can find.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Wait wait wait wait. You got Darren Sproles for Eric Decker? Is somebody trying to make you win every game?
    Ya I just went through with it because Decker was on my bench and I didn't know about Julio Jones and I did need a good solid RB. Hope it works out as well as you make it seem.

Trying to find out how to make a good trade to get a great WR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the top fantasy defenses so far is weird. The Chiefs at number one. Cleveland and Dallas are up there. Houston is near the bottom. All messed up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damnit. I jumped through hoops getting a second TE cause my main one was Questionable for the match yesterday, and the guy apparently plays without trouble and has 68 yards on the day. I would have settled for that! Now I'm praying this dumb Texans TE can get some yardage/scoring vs the Rams (who are admittedly bad on defense). :<

Calm down Blue. No need to do something crazy just because Victor Cruz only scored 10 points when he was projected for 18+. No need to worry, other people will step up.

I have peyton manning and moreno and we play Jacksonville this week. Score.

Quote Originally Posted by Thodrin View Post
    I have peyton manning and moreno and we play Jacksonville this week. Score.
    I don't think it's going to be a crazy amount of points. This might be one game where the young RBs are featured quite a bit. That's not to say Peyton won't get his TDs, I just don't think they have anything to prove while picking on the weakest team in the league.

Deleted
    Ok guys could do with some help here for this week, kinda stuck for my wr and flex options (in a good way though)

Got Reggie Wayne and Vincent Jackson pecilled in at WR

Then for flex i seem to have a tough choice of either

Danny Woodhead (may get a lot of touches this week depending on other players fitness)
    Eddie Lacey (seems to the no 1 back in GB atm and got a lot of carries last week, but Ravens D may shut him down)
    TY Hilton (big game last week, seems to be getting a fair few targets, but then that gives me 2 indy wideouts)
    Cecil Shorts (Henne targeted him a lot last time he played and with Blackmon back it may free up some coverage on him, but may be carrying a knock)
    Ted Ginn (getting a few targets and can break a big one as well, plus against Denver so they will probably have to pass a lot to try and catch up)
    Golden Tate (getting a few targets, but Wilson likes to spread the ball around a lot)

Thats my choices and not sure what to do tbh

MY RBS are Lynch and Gore, so can't really slot one of the backs in there

Any help or insight would be appreciated

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alocer View Post
    Ok guys could do with some help here for this week, kinda stuck for my wr and flex options (in a good way though)

Got Reggie Wayne and Vincent Jackson pecilled in at WR

Then for flex i seem to have a tough choice of either

Danny Woodhead (may get a lot of touches this week depending on other players fitness)
    Eddie Lacey (seems to the no 1 back in GB atm and got a lot of carries last week, but Ravens D may shut him down)
    TY Hilton (big game last week, seems to be getting a fair few targets, but then that gives me 2 indy wideouts)
    Cecil Shorts (Henne targeted him a lot last time he played and with Blackmon back it may free up some coverage on him, but may be carrying a knock)
    Ted Ginn (getting a few targets and can break a big one as well, plus against Denver so they will probably have to pass a lot to try and catch up)
    Golden Tate (getting a few targets, but Wilson likes to spread the ball around a lot)

Thats my choices and not sure what to do tbh

MY RBS are Lynch and Gore, so can't really slot one of the backs in there

Any help or insight would be appreciated

Cheers
    Last 2 you listed are a complete crapshoot. I don't trust them.

Shorts might be good, but you'd be banking on a Jacksonville QB. I wouldn't dare if I have better options.

Lacey would be the best guess normally, I think, but he's up against a Ravens defense, so I don't really trust him to deliver. Might get some garbage walk in TD from Rodgers getting him to the 1 yard line through the air though.

I'd choose between Hilton and Woodhead. Of the 2 I think Hilton has the better upside, even if that would mean having 2 Indy recievers. Against a crappy SD defense that might not be a downside, tbh.

EDIT: SD defense averages 29.4 points against to WR's according to the stats on NFL.com only 3 teams worse in the league. So there's room for both WR's to get points.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-10-11 at 11:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    James Jones hurt, just what I need...

Well, at least Jamal Charles stays solid. Glad the Chiefs don't have another target.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-10-13 at 07:30 PM.

Fucking hell. First Julio Jones goes down and now it looks like Randall Cobb could be gone for a while. Anyone want to send me a receiver for Jordan Cameron?

And I never put my kicker in after I switched for the bye. Brilliant.
    Last edited by buck008; 2013-10-13 at 07:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone has Steven Ridley on his bench right now, and that person is going "FML >.<" lol

Omg fucking Garret Graham is busy doing nothing while Rudolph scored 24 and I didn't play him. I missed out on 20 points because of my TE choice. God damnit. I'll be done by end of day so I'll cry with the scores then (opponent has 2 guys tomorrow). I'm playing against Peyton Manning so/////////////////////////////////////////

- - - Updated - - -

Btw if I ever find the person who does projections for yahoo I'm gonna take their labtop and their coffee (I assume I'll meet them in a Starbucks) and I'm gonna jam it down his throat and tell him to keep his stupid fucking opinions to himself.

- - - Updated - - -

Why Vernon Davis why? Peyton Manning isn't even lights-outing me, it's Vernon Davis lol...

At this rate the only thing I can do is pray that Tony Romo scores 40.

10+ Year Old Account
    c'mon Vernon, save my season single-handedly

10+ Year Old Account
    Need Dez Bryant to score 1 point for me to win.

You guys need to tell me to calm down more lol. Things are looking...okay for now.