Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't want my big name RB's to flop like Michael Turner and Steven Jackson did for me last year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I just don't want my big name RB's to flop like Michael Turner and Steven Jackson did for me last year.
    It's been only hours since we drafted and I'm allready living in fear the 49'ers will kill Aaron Rodgers with their pass rush and ruin my season in week 1. I don't even want to know about what might happen to my other players. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    It's been only hours since we drafted and I'm allready living in fear the 49'ers will kill Aaron Rodgers with their pass rush and ruin my season in week 1. I don't even want to know about what might happen to my other players. xD
    Yeah, 49ers have an elite d-front vs the anemic GB line. Eddie Lacy barely got any yards vs Seattle.

MMO2 is done. I think I won the draft *wink*

I'm trying to check out these projections.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    MMO2 is done. I think I won the draft *wink*

I'm trying to check out these projections.
    Well, show us what you got then!

QB: Matt Ryan; Matthew Stafford

RB: Jamaal Charles, DeMarco Murray; Bilal Powll, Joseph Randle; Daryl Richardson

WR: A.J. Green, Roddy White; Lance Moore, Jordy Nelson,

TE: Kyle Rudolph

R/W/T: Eric Decker

K: Dan Bailey

Def: Cincinnati Bengals

I'm not actually sure how good any of those guys are lol but I followed my list pretty well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good receivers. As I mentioned above, Dallas doesn't have running backs that stay healthy. Other than Charles, I don't even know who the rest of the backs are. Rudolph is a decent tight end, but you are gonna need a backup. I also have the Bengals' defense.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 Dallas RBs? I'd say your RBs past 1 and 2 are meh. Bengals D is going to be good this year. Other than that looks good. Don't get deceived if Stafford puts up better numbers one week than Ryan.

I picked 9th in MMOChamp2

QB - Russel Wilson(8), Josh Freeman(12)

RB - LeSean MeCoy(1), Alfred Morris(2), Ahmad Bradshaw(7), Bryce Brown(11)

WR - Randall Cobb(3), Vincent Jackson(4), Hakeem Nicks(6), Tavon Austin(9), Michael Floyd(13)

TE - Tony Gonzalez(5), Antonio Gates(14)

Def - Broncos(10)

K - Steven Hauschka(15)

For some reason the projected points for my WRs are crap, but other than that I think my team looks pretty good.

*starts crying* I didn't look at things like same team RBs.

Idk about these projections, they're scaring me. I'm probably gonna ask your opinions every single week for my team that I'll be drafting tomorrow 9:15.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda like those backs. I think McCoy will get fed a LOT in that offense. So will Morris. I don't think Wilson will put up stellar numbers, but I'd say hes better than 8th round lol.

Also I feel like Gonzalez will go godmode and have an amazing fantasy year. Atlanta is still one dimensional. Steven Jackson is better than Turner, but not by a lot. Both are pretty old.
    Last edited by Vetali; 2013-09-03 at 02:27 AM.

Picked 7th in MMO Champ 2

QB - Aaron Rodgers, Tony Romo

RB - Trent Richardson, Reggie Bush, Lamar Miller, Fred Jackson

WR - Dez Bryant, DeSean Jackson, T.Y. Hilton, DeAndre Hopkins, Emmanuel Sanders

TE - Rob Gronkowski, Jordan Cameron

Def - Houston

K - Sebastian Janikowski

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fattyy22 View Post

Def - Houston

K - Sebastian Janikowski
    Hey, we're almost fantasy twins, I have Rodgers, Richardson, Miller and Romo too. You could have probably picked AJ Green as well, if you managed to get Bryant, so could have been even closer.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Law firm is still listed as the #1 on the Bengals depth chart. I'm not sure why Bernard is going so high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Question: Do I need to set my complete team before the first game on Thursday, or do I just need to have any players playing Thursday in my line up by then (or not be able to play them if I left them out)?

Seeing as how I don't have any players playing on Thursday, and would like every minute available to choose between 2 players for my flex spot. If I can choose as late as Sunday before the matches start that would be awesome.
    Oh forgot about this, but I have it set to where you can move them around until the individual players' kickoff.

Be careful of the warnings that the sites give you though. Last year with Yahoo they didn't want me to start Torrey Smith after his brother was killed. I didn't have any other option but to start him, and then he went on to have his best game..

Picked 2nd in MMO Champ 2

QB - Cam Newton (4), Eli Manning (10)

RB - C.J. Spiller (1), Stevan Ridley (3), Darren Sproles (7), Shane Vereen(9), Bernard Pierce (13)

WR - Dwayne Bowe (5), Pierre Garcon (6), James Jones (8), Josh Gordon (11), Chris Givens (12)

TE - Jimmy Graham (2)

Def - Green Bay (15)

K - Justin Tucker (14)

----------------------------

Self Critic:
    • There was more of a run on WR's than I was expecting, we had 3 computers drafting and that may have contributed to that, but I was late in drafting WR's and I feel thats my weakest section of my roster.
    • Also taking Graham in round 2 may have been a slight reach, albiet at the end of round 2.
    • Also I was trying to add kickers to my watch list and accidently drafted J.Tucker in round 14 when I was going to get DEF, but I got GB, which is what I was going to pick so it worked out ok. But Phil Dawson K SF was available at that point, round 15, and I would have probably taken him over Tucker.

Interested in what other people think!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks good. I'm not a Cam fan. Ridley Prime will get more touches this year. Like the WRs. No bueno on the D though.

Tucker is a good pick IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Looks good. I'm not a Cam fan. Ridley Prime will get more touches this year. Like the WRs. No bueno on the D though.

Tucker is a good pick IMO.
    Defences were going a tad early for my tastes, Hmmm... going back and having a look.

CHI in round 5
    SF and SEA in round 8
    NE and HOU in round 9
    DEN and CIN in round 10
    BAL in round 11

I guess I could have taken a DEF at the start of round 9.. instead of Vereen.. But Eh.. thats a bit pricey for my liking. I would have taken Cinncy in 10 if they'd fallen to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alae View Post
    Defences were going a tad early for my tastes, Hmmm... going back and having a look.

CHI in round 5
    SF and SEA in round 8
    NE and HOU in round 9
    DEN and CIN in round 10
    BAL in round 11

I guess I could have taken a DEF at the start of round 9.. instead of Vereen.. But Eh.. thats a bit pricey for my liking. I would have taken Cinncy in 10 if they'd fallen to me.
    Taking Chicago in 5? Must of been a homer... I don't even think I took Seattle that early.

My gut says Rams, Cardinals, and even Browns would be better than GB. They have a pretty tough schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by fattyy22 View Post

Def - Houston

K - Sebastian Janikowski
    I like your team... I also like how you managed to grab Dez Bryant, which is fitting.
    Lamar Miller where you got him in round 6 was nice value. A lot of people are big on his potential this year.
    The only thing I don't really like about your team is the selection of Jordan Cameron, I would have taken Cook or Rudoph over him, both which were available.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Taking Chicago in 5? Must of been a homer... I don't even think I took Seattle that early.

My gut says Rams, Cardinals, and even Browns would be better than GB. They have a pretty tough schedule.
    Pretty sure that was an Autopick from one of the Comp's. Not sure what it was thinking at the time.
    It went QB, WR, WR, WR, DEF, TE, K, before the first RB. I think that must have been some interesting pre-draft rankings.

And ahh.. I didn't even look at the schedule.. Yikes, yes GB is going to have a tough year.