Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Welcome back to the civilized world! Yeah, none of the autodraft teams were terrible, even if not exactly waht you would have drafted yourself. You were the 10th pick, and I was the 9th, so I got a good look at your picks, cause mine were sandwiched on either side of your 2 pick block the whole time. I saw you get Breeze and Calvin Johnson, so forgive me if I don't weep for your lack of RB2's.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, looking at your team, you got Sproles, which isn't too bad for a RB2, but I hadn't noticed hwo many Saints you had on your roster. That's kinda "live by the gun, die by the gun". If the Saints do well, then you'll be loaded with good performers, if they suck, then you've got 4 guys on your roster sucking.

Maybe some weeping for your roster is in order afterall. =/
    I actually like the Saints chances! I don't love Sproles outside of PPR leagues though, and I really don't like Mark Ingram. I'll probably be waiver-wire hunting for guys there unless Sproles has a better season than I'm expecting. I love that selection of receivers though, and I have absolute trust in Brees. If there's such a thing as a sure thing, it's him. Five straight seasons of 33 or more TDs, three of them over 5000 yards. I had a tough time between Brees and Rodgers as far as rankings, but I have more faith in Brees to produce in fantasy when it comes to pure volume.

It's kind of an odd looking draft shape compared to what I usually do in live drafts, but I like the outcome pretty well. I think CJ stands so far above all the other receivers that he warrants a first rounder. So I can't complain!

10+ Year Old Account
    AJ Green carrying me at the moment, RB's (all 3 of them I have active) are doing absolutely nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

I was debating between Vereen adn Lamar Miller for my flex spot. Went with the feature back in Miller, and he's giving me 0.8 points with 1 yard rushing so far, against Vereen racking up 12.5 points warming my banch. >.<

15+ Year Old Account
    AJ Green carrying me at the moment, RB's (all 3 of them I have active) are doing absolutely nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

I was debating between Vereen adn Lamar Miller for my flex spot. Went with the feature back in Miller, and he's giving me 0.8 points with 1 yard rushing so far, against Vereen racking up 12.5 points warming my banch. >.<
    Lamar Miller's complete lack of production is baffling. He is tanking one of my teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey thanks a lot Zach Sudfeld (NE's fill in for gronkowski) for your grand total of 0 points...

I have dez bryant and texans defense to play, opponent has aaron rodgers and david wilson to play. I'm up by 4.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Hey thanks a lot Zach Sudfeld (NE's fill in for gronkowski) for your grand total of 0 points...

I have dez bryant and texans defense to play, opponent has aaron rodgers and david wilson to play. I'm up by 4.
    I'd say that is a loss for sure, but the Texans are playing San Diego. Rivers is always a threat for the 5 INT game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I'd say that is a loss for sure, but the Texans are playing San Diego. Rivers is always a threat for the 5 INT game.
    Really? Even with rodgers playing SF you think i'll lose? Darn :/

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah so far biggest surprises are Lamar Millers 10 carries for 3 yards, Ridley getting less playing time/production than Vereen, and Mike Wallace got 5 targets to Brian Hartline's 15 targets.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm up a handful of points, but it looks like Stommped has Daryl Richardson in his flex spot blowing things up. I think this is GG.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man Reggie Bush scored 25 points for me today I'm glad I picked him up when I did.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm up a handful of points, but it looks like Stommped has Daryl Richardson in his flex spot blowing things up. I think this is GG.
    Yeah I swapped him into my flex last night in place of Bradshaw, so far so good.

I'm nervous. AJ Green is helping me out, and Drew Bees and A Peterson aren't murdering me as bad as I thought they would. As projected for the rest of the spots, I'll beat my opponent by 11. But he has a lot of people left to play (guy had first draft pick too lol) so I'm nervous. I have Victor Cruz and Tony Romo left for the week to score some more for me, except V Cruz is only projected for 14 points, and I took him like 5th round.

You guys should have let that Roddy White trade go through LOL....

I love a good comeback
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vetali is beating me by 10 points but he did have P.Manning which gave him a ton of points but he only has one more player left and I got 3 more. A. Boldin did help him out a lot and could even be what beats me but I'm doing good having to go against P. Mannings 7 TDs....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarsguard View Post
    Vetali is beating me by 10 points but he did have P.Manning which gave him a ton of points but he only has one more player left and I got 3 more. A. Boldin did help him out a lot and could even be what beats me but I'm doing good having to go against P. Mannings 7 TDs....
    Vetali isn't even the highest scoring player at the moment. Draynay has that honour with 111 points.

- - - Updated - - -

Woohoo. Cardinals D with INT turned into a touchdown. I might make this close yet!

I wish I was in MMO1. No one in MMO2 is even here chatting.

So I'll just talk about my real life acquaintance league!

I'm about to put my fantasy team in my signature so you guys remember. I need help...every week lol. This first week whoever I drafted was whoever got a starting spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

I'm about to put my fantasy team in my signature so you guys remember. I need help...every week lol. This first week whoever I drafted was whoever got a starting spot.
    I'm losing to conscript by 7 in league 2....... was very messy
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

I'm here lurking. My team is down by about 10 points right now, with LeShawn McCoy, Alfred Morris, and Hakeem Nicks still to play. I'm feeling good about this.

Yah. Im lurking as well. But im in both leagues.

First league im down 14 but I have mccoy, fred davis, and garcon tomorrow night. He has Texans defense. Gonna be close but i think ill pull through as long as Rivers doesnt throw 17 pick sixes.

Second league im up by 2 with Wilson and fred davis to go against bryant, d. jackson, and texans defense. I dont think ill pull that one off. Its a shame cuz Boldin is going off, and he is on my bench cuz of a last minute panic change. Swapped Boldin out for Kenbrell Thompkins. Shouldve left it alone and gone with the proven receiver.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celdiseth View Post
    Swapped Boldin out for Kenbrell Thompkins. Shouldve left it alone and gone with the proven receiver.
    Thompkins was a BIG disappointment. I had high expectations for him, and he had a really bad day. I think Brady just ignored him after a while.

I'm about to put my fantasy team in my signature so you guys remember.
    Kay I did it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mazshax View Post
    I'm here lurking. My team is down by about 10 points right now, with LeShawn McCoy, Alfred Morris, and Hakeem Nicks still to play. I'm feeling good about this.
    :/ But you're up against me.