Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

Help me pick my team in my signature this week guys. I think RBs and WRs are set, unless you know of injuries. But which QB? And do I need a new defense? Should I switch some positions around or drop people or shit? I kind of want a new TE lol///
    Nelson in for White. Richardson in for Decker. Keep Ryan. Bengals D should be okay. Just look what a worse D in Tennessee did to the steelers. Julius Thomas seems to be the hot waiver wire pick up. You could go for him.

I meant for the team in my signature mostly LOL.

Bengals D sucked last week.

For the team in your sig, Romo over Eli. Just IMO, I haven't looked at their matchups though. Your RBs after Charles are all hit or miss.
    You asked about changing the D? Keep Denver's D, they face terrible teams 6 times a year, and the rest of their schedule is pretty easy. They showed that they're ok without Von Miller last week, plus generated turnovers and sacs.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    More goofy projections from NFL in our league this week. RG3 is projected for 36 points @ Lambeau, higher than ANY ONE in the league (Jamaal Charles is the next closest projection, 11 points below RG3). What exactly did they see from him on Monday that would project those type of numbers in one of the toughest road stadiums?
    Last edited by Stommped; 2013-09-11 at 04:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    More goofy projections from NFL in our league this week. RG3 is projected for 36 points @ Lambeau, higher than ANY ONE in the league (Jamaal Charles is the next closest projection, 11 points below RG3). What exactly did they see from him on Monday that would project those type of numbers in one of the toughest road stadiums?
    I checked and he had the 36 point projection for next week before they had even played Monday night, it's a strange one

Eli Manning or Tony Romo?!?!?!?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Eli Manning or Tony Romo?!?!?!?!?
    Romo. He's more consistent (yes, I just said that). Plus, it's September.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would take Romo just because Eli is facing Denver and having your QB facing your DEF promises to be a nerve-wracking experience, this way you can concentrate on hoping Eli fails horribly

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember to set your picks in the pickem before the game tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's a load of complete horseshit. Someone snipes a player right before I get him. Either that or it just doesn't tell you until then. Which is just more horseshit.

Guess I just have some kind of disease. My players are all hurt, so good luck me having a WR worth a crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Well, that's a load of complete horseshit. Someone snipes a player right before I get him. Either that or it just doesn't tell you until then. Which is just more horseshit.

Guess I just have some kind of disease. My players are all hurt, so good luck me having a WR worth a crap.
    Waivers work based on your record. Like right now, I'm 10th on waiver spot because I'm first.

But yeah I just tried to get a bunch of players off waivers and didn't get any.

One thing I did mess up, is I didn't intend for waivers to be done on Thursday... guess its too late to change.

I would offer to trade Kearse or Tate, but I'm not sure what one I would... they both split KR reps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

I'd offer to trade you a WR but your RB depth is as depressing as mine

10+ Year Old Account
    Start BenJarvus Green-Ellis @ RB or Trent Richardson?

I have T-Rich in the W/R slot, but am thinking about benching The Firm and moving Leonard Hankerson up.
    indignantgoat.com/
    XBL: Indignant Goat | BattleTag: IndiGoat#1288 | SteamID: Indignant Goat[/B]

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure how that trade that just got accepted in league 1 is even remotely fair...After one week Brian Hartline is better than Andre Johnson? Yeah...ok.
    Last edited by Stommped; 2013-09-12 at 07:12 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bergmann620 View Post
    Start BenJarvus Green-Ellis @ RB or Trent Richardson?

I have T-Rich in the W/R slot, but am thinking about benching The Firm and moving Leonard Hankerson up.
    I'd say Law Firm and Trent over Hankerson. Not a huge fan of what the Skins offense is going to do in Green Bay this weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    I'm not sure how that trade that just got accepted in league 1 is even remotely fair...After one week Brian Hartline is better than Andre Johnson? Yeah...ok.
    Ya... that trade is bad. True story, Brian Hartline is a free agent in 3 of my other four leagues. I added him in two today even after the waiver period. Both WR on the other side of that deal will probably put up better week to week numbers than Hartline.

What were the full details of the trade?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sidney Rice and Andre Johnson for Brian Hartline.

It's not like it's even an over reaction to a bad game from Andre, considering he had 12 catches for 140 yards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that trade stunk. I voted against it, but apparently not enough people did. Win for Diminish who trades a B quality reciever that had 1 decent game for BOTH Sidney Rice and Andre Johnson.

EDIT: Oh, hang on, apparently the deal is not through yet, so people can still vote against it if they feel this goes against fairness in the league, or vote in favour if they think the deal is fine.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-09-12 at 11:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh I can vote against it, think I will, BECAUSE IT IS FUCKING STUPID

10+ Year Old Account
    Stompped got 16 points from the Pats defence for this week. That's a bloody nice start.