Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pendulous don't give up Jamaal for a QB alone lol. That'd be the equivalent of drafting a QB first round instead of a top tier RB. Which is poor strategy, no matter who the QB is.

Not sure what else you're talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Pendulous don't give up Jamaal for a QB alone lol. That'd be the equivalent of drafting a QB first round instead of a top tier RB. Which is poor strategy, no matter who the QB is.

Not sure what else you're talking about.
    I'm saying Jamal Charles is irreplaceable, and nothing is worth him plus AJ Green.

No I mean the rest of you and Vet's convo. I don't get to see MMO1. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    No I mean the rest of you and Vet's convo. I don't get to see MMO1. :/
    Oh. My Colin K and Chris Johnson for his Andy Dalton and receiver-I've-never-heard-of on the Rams. Johnson and Kaepernick have neither been as good as expected, and I got stuck with injured receivers at the start of the season. Already dropping Amendola, still no idea how healthy Roddy White will be. But hopefully when he does, Julio Jones' absence will give him plenty of action. But my backups are doing better than Austin Pettis so far, and James Jones will get more points with Cobb out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this just sucks doesn't it? Gronkowski comes back, and I'm all excited to see him do well.....and then I remembered I'm playing against him in FF this week. A week I MUST win. Conscript's team looks a whole lot scarier with the prospect of a possibly exploding Gronk in the line up. Ugh.

(Honestly, I'd still prefer to lose and have Gronk back to being Gronk then have him have a bad day out there and winning in FF)

Idk if I said this here but this kid in my class said he absolutely hated Yahoos FF layout and kept bragging about how good NFL.com's is. (or ESPN, I don't think he knew wtf he was talking about.)

I disagree a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    nfl.com fantasy makes me sad

although their updates of practices are nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post

Thank you for reminding me. James Jones didn't make practice, so now it's random WR I picked up, and hope Justin Blackmon continues to kick ass. I'm playing a dangerous game this week. I got two Cowboys, two Chargers, and a jaguar, who plays the Chargers. I don't like having my team confined like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post

I'll probably swap to yahoo next year if I run it. I figured NFL would have a working fucking app for the latest version of android, but nah. The app is completely unresponsive.

We did Yahoo last year and I hated it. Especially the app. I'm not a huge fan of NFL either, but I have had no problem with the app for it. ESPN's is just better at everything. I have a Galaxy S3, if it matters.

Seriously though, use ESPN. It's what I've been running my league with for the last 4 years, and what my buddy who ran my old league used for 4-5 years before that.

ESPN has a really good interface in my opinion. You don't get the graphs of projected points and the ability to watch replays within the interface, but it is more user friendly and easier for me to find the information that I want.

Also, their projected points make sense, and can actually help you make a decision instead of muddling your ability to find good replacement players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    We did Yahoo last year and I hated it. Especially the app. I'm not a huge fan of NFL either, but I have had no problem with the app for it. ESPN's is just better at everything. I have a Galaxy S3, if it matters.

Seriously though, use ESPN. It's what I've been running my league with for the last 4 years, and what my buddy who ran my old league used for 4-5 years before that.
    There was something that deterred me from ESPN, I couldn't even figure out how to set a league password or get a URL for the league. So basically I'd have to send out email invites to everybody that signed up. Seemed extremely primitive and awkward.

Yahoo's app worked for me last year. I have a Galaxy Nexus.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the NFL set up, but 1) I don't know anything else 2) I have no phone, and even if I did, I doubt the app would work for me in Holland

So yeah, my opinion doesn't hold much weight. I mostly like NFL.com cause I watch my matches through the website and made it my spot for news and such as well. For me it's just the 1 stop solution to everything football.

We'll see next year I suppose, what the set up will be.

Good luck me this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    By no means am I lacking at WR, but I picked up percy harvin in the beginning of the season anyways. I have Torrey Smith at flex atm, hes consistent, but having flacco as a QB is starting to show. Should I start Percy next week? (Assuming he's healthy ofc)
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2013-10-20 at 11:18 PM.

I'm getting wrecked in MMO2. I had Demarco Murray and couldn't tell by the stupid fucking UI that he wasn't playing. 0 points there. Lost too many points there to recover.

In my real life league I made a poor decision but otherwise I'm owning this trash opponent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    By no means am I lacking at WR, but I picked up percy harvin in the beginning of the season anyways. I have Torrey Smith at flex atm, hes consistent, but having flacco as a QB is starting to show. Should I start Percy next week? (Assuming he's healthy ofc)
    If he plays, yes. He might not score amazing points, I have a feeling Pete Carroll will keep him from KR's for a while. His snaps may be limited as well, but when he gets the ball he'll make some plays.

So, my fantasy season is over for sure now. I guess I could trade Peyton Manning for an entire team or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I lost. What bothers me the most is that I could have won if I played the right players. Who knew Chris Johnson would have a great game against the NINERS? And I figured Indy had a good enough defense to not play Decker, and Blackmon was kicking ass since he came back. At least I got good points out of Jaquizz Rodgers, and Jamal Charles continues to kick ass. But I got 7 points out of two Tight Ends. maybe I should just play more single TE, and put another WR in flex. Plus, James Jones might be back next week. Ugh.

Philip Rivers is in a Bye, and Colin K plays the Jags. So, obvious there at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Well, I lost. What bothers me the most is that I could have won if I played the right players. Who knew Chris Johnson would have a great game against the NINERS? And I figured Indy had a good enough defense to not play Decker, and Blackmon was kicking ass since he came back. At least I got good points out of Jaquizz Rodgers, and Jamal Charles continues to kick ass. But I got 7 points out of two Tight Ends. maybe I should just play more single TE, and put another WR in flex. Plus, James Jones might be back next week. Ugh.

Philip Rivers is in a Bye, and Colin K plays the Jags. So, obvious there at least.
    Yah. I thought you had me this week with Mccoy and Marshall putting up bad performances. And then Luck happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    With Conscript's last guy allready played, and me still a good way up, I think I can safely declare myself the winner of the Losers Bowl we had this week. I'm going to assume that if Conscript and I both end up with the same win total that our head to head match up will make the difference in seeing who gets last place. Meaning I should be okay, even if I can't hold on to this 1 win lead I have now.

To be honest though, being second to last is still not exactly what I had in mind for this season when it started. =/