Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did I mention what a huge fucking piece of shit Trent Richardson is? I mean, I killed the Browns for making that trade, now it looks like they got away with murder - and no one is really talking about how stupid it has made the Colts look. I mean he averaged 2.6 YPC last night and he only got 3 more carries than DONALD BROWN, 14 to 11. That just shows you that not even the Colts trust him at this point, and I have to imagine they trust him even less after that nearly game costing fumble. He's getting no looks in the passing game and could not be any worse in the rushing game. It's honestly looking like he could be out of the league in 2 or 3 years. Donald Brown couldn't even see the field for any snaps when Vick Ballard or Ahmad Bradshaw were healthy. It's embarrassing that he is now getting 50% of the snaps when they gave up a first round pick for the other RB.

I would like to sincerely apologize to the Browns organization, you guys clearly knew something that no one else did, and you ripped off the Colts for a first round pick, very well done. Trent, you suck ass.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    With Conscript's last guy allready played, and me still a good way up, I think I can safely declare myself the winner of the Losers Bowl we had this week. I'm going to assume that if Conscript and I both end up with the same win total that our head to head match up will make the difference in seeing who gets last place. Meaning I should be okay, even if I can't hold on to this 1 win lead I have now.

To be honest though, being second to last is still not exactly what I had in mind for this season when it started. =/
    Yah. I don't think anyone goes into the season hoping to fight for that last place spot. LOL

Were you confident in your draft picks? Or did you have doubts? I know in the MMO1 League, i really liked my picks (granted I did grab Steven jackson). But in the MMO2 League, I hate that team. My first pick was autodrafted and after that it went all down hill.

Edit:
    Also, things just keep piling on for Conscript. He has both Reggie Wayne and Doug Martin who are out for the season.
    Last edited by Celdiseth; 2013-10-21 at 06:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not basing it off my teams performance this year, but has fantasy been completely awful this year so far to you guys as a whole? No real surprises in production like there was last year. This is my second season so I don't know. With the sudden rash in injuries it makes it worse.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's defnitely been no break out stars this year which you typically see. Last year we had Alfred Morris and Doug Martin come out of no where, and even Jamaal Charles and CJ Spiller had much better years than expected. This year the biggest surprise up top is Knowshon Moreno, but that's more of a product of Denver's offense being so good and him getting all the goal line carries.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY WHY DID I TRADE ERIC DECKER FOR DARREN SPROLES WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Okay so. Tonight I need Victor Cruz and Kyle Rudolph to score 33 combined. YOU GUYS CAN DO IT I BELIEVE IN YOU@@@

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celdiseth View Post
    Also, things just keep piling on for Conscript. He has both Reggie Wayne and Doug Martin who are out for the season.
    Yeah, when I heard Reggie Wayne was hurt, I was like, oh dear, he's in even bigger trouble now. At least on the upside, He's got Percy Harvin stached away and coming back, so he might be able to salvage *something*.

10+ Year Old Account
    Harvin wont be active this week though. Hes been brought "active" to practice and such but not on the 53m roster. He has 21 days to be placed on the roster or he goes on PUP list for the rest of the season.

So, Stompped needs Cruz to go pretty bonkers tonight for him to get a win. Failing that, he falls from his perch atop the standings

edit - Errr, he actually still be in first. Nevermind...

Deleted
    ok guys i gotta a player in my league whi is struggling at rbs. he is willing to trade for one, his backs are richardson, miller and mendenhall, i have avlaible Lych, Gore, Lacey, Woodhead and Magahee, I just lost Wayne for the season, but have TY as his backup and VJax, Hartline and Shorts

He has Manning (not trading him), I have Ryan and Smith anyway, as far as recs go he has Torrey Smith, Alshin Jeffery, Jordy Nelson, Rueben Randle, Mike Williams and Nate washington

Thinking of offereing him maybe Woodhead for either or both of Nelson and Smith, what would you offer, guy seems pretty desperate tbh

I'd let him be bad and find a better trade partner. I love Jordy Nelson, but I don't trust his health. I don't want anything to do with Ravens. Woodhead for Smith might be productive, but I'd rather just play Woodhead at Flex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Finley likely out for the season and Doug Martin will be out for a little while too, which sucks because I was set to get all my starters back from injuries this week and they just keep piling on.

Vincent Jackson, Cam, and Dez have been carrying my team to 2 wins in a row, my other players have been pathetic thus far.

Steven jackson and Percy Harvin, SAVE ME!
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2013-10-22 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Did I mention what a huge fucking piece of shit Trent Richardson is?
    I've said plenty of wrong shit (the Nationals prediction in the MLB thread is the worst recently), but I think I nailed this one when it happened:

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Running backs verge on irrelevant, with the exception of a very limited number of gamebreakers. I think there's something near zero chance that Richardson exceeds the value of the pick he was traded for. He has a fighting chance to be worth that pick, but not really any more. All of the upside with the move is with the Browns.

- - - Updated - - -

Because there's not any evidence that he's particularly good and running backs are fungible assets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I'm not saying he's bad. I don't think he is. My exact comment above is that there's not any evidence that he's particularly good. Read that as literally as possible - he might be good, but right now, there's not any evidence that he's particularly good. If this was another Adrian Peterson, or even Jamal Charles, level talent, I think we'd have seen a better yards per carry average than what we've seen, and at least a couple big plays. I think he's probably a quality back, I just don't think quality backs are typically worth anywhere near a mid first round pick. I don't even think we have enough evidence at the moment to be confident that Richardson's a better back than Bradshaw. He probably is, but I'd bet that the marginal increase isn't even close to being worth a first rounder.
    My only regret is saying anything positive about him at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Richardson is terrible, nor would I say a player is terrible because of fantasy output... ever.

Thing is, Colts are a very pass heavy team. They were going against a mid range secondary with a good run defense.

This season has been weird. Unless you have Marshawn Lynch or Jamaal Charles, your fantasy back wont consistently put up amazing numbers. Last year there were like 6 reliably good backs. This year, two.

Lost this week in my real life league. Lost past 3 now. Made some roster changes and I'm set for next week. I'll update my sig soon.

I should go do shit for MMO2. Maybe later lol.

How the fuck do you guys manage so many teams.

- - - Updated - - -

Kay my sig is updated. My usual kicker who is on BYE Week isn't there. Everyone in blue is being started.

Bilal Powell lost favor with Jets, ni**a only scored .75 for me this fucking week. They've been handing the ball to Chris Ivory instead. So I have two Jets RBs lol....

I'm considering dropping Eli. I don't really need a bad backup QB and Tony Romo plays through these tough bye weeks coming up. I just don't know who I'd pick up instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw I feel weird about not playing Victor Cruz but these past like 4 weeks he's been only consistently scoring like 10...

That Harry Douglas guy is replacing Julio Jones so jump on him. Rest are kind of self explanatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Thing is, Colts are a very pass heavy team.
    Actually colts are in the top 8 in percentage of run plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    There's defnitely been no break out stars this year which you typically see. Last year we had Alfred Morris and Doug Martin come out of no where, and even Jamaal Charles and CJ Spiller had much better years than expected. This year the biggest surprise up top is Knowshon Moreno, but that's more of a product of Denver's offense being so good and him getting all the goal line carries.
    Julius Thomas! Number two or three tight end in most formats and he didn't even play last year. I'd disagree with Doug Martin coming out of nowhere. He was better than expected, but people expected him to be good. I was pissed as shit when TB traded up to take him right before the Giants would have. This is how we ended up with David fucking Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Julius Thomas! Number two or three tight end in most formats and he didn't even play last year. I'd disagree with Doug Martin coming out of nowhere. He was better than expected, but people expected him to be good. I was pissed as shit when TB traded up to take him right before the Giants would have. This is how we ended up with David fucking Wilson.
    Yeah, I drafted Martin in the second round last year. I expected him to be real good. Another breakout guy this year is Jordan Cameron. A lot of people liked him going in, but I was still able to grab him very late over in my other league. Right now, he's on pace for 102/1174/14.

Btw I dropped Eli and added Darrius Heyward-Bey. He's uhhh. UHHHHH. Since Reggie Wayne is out he's one of the go-to WRs for Colts.

I should drop my extra kicker. I thought my team was stacked as fuck since I got a few people who are handcuffs for injured people but looking now it's just "okay" lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazshax View Post
    Actually colts are in the top 8 in percentage of run plays.
    Yeah you are right. Surprisingly their run game improved vs the Broncos.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I don't think Richardson is terrible, nor would I say a player is terrible because of fantasy output... ever.

Thing is, Colts are a very pass heavy team. They were going against a mid range secondary with a good run defense.
    I mean, fantasy production and real production tend to go hand in hand. He now has 75 carries with the Colts with a 3.0 YPC. Ahmad Bradshaw behind the same offensive line had 41 carries with a 4.5 YPC, Donald Brown has 33 carries with a 5.9 YPC, and even in Vick Ballard's limited season had 13 carries with a 4.8 YPC. Trent's longest run of the season (including his games with CLE) is 16 yards... Andrew Luck has a 19 yard run this year. He's not even contributing in the passing game at all, Indy had him on the sidelines for most 3rd downs on Sunday night. He just fucking blows, no explosion whatsoever. Even mediocre running backs accidentally break off 20+ yard runs every few games, Trent has yet to gain more than 60 yards in any game this season.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Thomas is a good one, we'll see if he keeps it up in the second half of the season, not many looks on Sunday night. Martin was still a rookie and no one could have predicted the points he put up. I think he went 8th-10th round in most of the leagues I was in, mainly cause a lot of people thought Blount was going to get a lot of the carries, not him. As far as rookie running backs, Ryan Mathews, Daniel Thomas, Montee Ball come to my mind over the past few years who were more hyped than Martin was, and their production wasn't even in the same ballpark as Martin.

- - - Updated - - -

Back to Trent for a second, one of the RBs he actually has a higher YPC than is Ray Rice. But as I look at it, both Rice and Bernade Pierce have sub 3.0 YPCs, that tells me there is a problem with the run blocking. Additionally, Rice can do some work in the passing game, he's caught 24 passes this year, Trent has caught 2 passes since his trade to the Colts.