Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Last thought, I think Trent Richardson is the biggest non-injury bust in fantasy football history. I've been playing for a long, long time and I can't remember a first round pick with no injuries performing as bad as he did.
    He was my first round pick in MMO 1, and I actually expected a LOT of him and the Browns in general. His failure to produce and my reluctance to replace him and holding out hope cost me dearly in the early season. Only when I stepped away from him and looked at other options at RB did my season start picking up.

Rookie mistake and lesson learned I suppose.

My plans for next year are to play the game again, I liked it. Uggor is setting up a league for mods I heard so I'll try to join that and keep playing in the general MMO-C league we have on Sports forum, giving me 2 leagues to manage. I liked that this year being able to have 2 different teams with different choices and problems (I had a random league on NFL.com too this year).

Not thought about my draft strategy or draft rankings yet much. I'm guessing Charles/McCoy/Forte will make up my top 3 picks in some order, depending on what happens in the off season (and playoffs). I can guarantee you that I won't be drafting Trent Richardson though.

I think for the league next year, the last place team should have to get a tattoo designed by the other members. Think of the overall desire to win! And the possibilities for the tattoo.

Also, for reference, check out youtube and search for Fantasy football losers on Jay Leno.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celdiseth View Post
    I think for the league next year, the last place team should have to get a tattoo designed by the other members. Think of the overall desire to win! And the possibilities for the tattoo.

Also, for reference, check out youtube and search for Fantasy football losers on Jay Leno.
    Trouble is that the team that placed last in MMO-C 1 at least just stopped playing, and I think coming to the website, so I doubt the loser next year would stick around, especially when they see an ugly tattoo looming in their future.

10+ Year Old Account
    its a forum based game, ugly avatar is more realistic

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    its a forum based game, ugly avatar is more realistic
    I agree with this lol. I wouldn't get a tattoo...that said, I command one of you losers in MMO2 to change your location to "Auburn."