Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

So hunters, do you recognize yourselves :)

I found it hillarious and it also brought back alot of flash backs from meeting ALOT of random hunters ingame during my 8,5 years of WoW.
    Needless to say I met alot not like this as well and I made two myself but I still laughed my ass off when watching this
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

What are we watching?

Deleted
    We are watching 2011.

Deleted
    Looks like a video made by retards for retards to feel good about themself bashing a class in a game.
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2013-08-14 at 05:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubb View Post
    Looks like a video made by retards for retards to feel good about themself bashing a class in a game.
    Or you can watch it and be amused without taking yourself too seriously.

That really hit my nostalgia nerves for some reason, damn.

Deleted
    Haha, never seen that before, was hilarious. xD

Some like to be prepare, I say that!

Deleted
    haha.. priceless.. never seen it before.

Deleted
    Hehe, honestly, having most classes including a hunter, they undoubtedly have some of the most intellectually challenged players in the game. It's possibly most noticable as a 5man tank these days, or as a healer where you could almost believe that a response to a whisp asking them to move out of shit, would result in "sorry, I was too busy mashing my autoattack button". Possibly google parody if it's missing from your humour repetoire

Deleted
    very very funny
    hunter weapon, hunter weapon, hunter weapon, the good old days

Deleted
    Enjoyed that, reminded me of the days in TBC when playing a hunter badly could result in lower dps than just letting it auto-shoot. The days when you'd sometimes get invited then kicked from a group 'cause they realised they'd inadvertently invited a hunter.

Was also quite fun back then when they let you stay and you would follow up by out-damaging them, reliably trapping, protecting the healer and generally pwning

10+ Year Old Account
    quite funny

Pretty funny stuff there.

*Takes ball from a child*

"Hunter weapon."

To all the raging hunter you just need to calm down and remember this is just a joke.

It's like with any other class, I've meet hunters worthy of admiration and others that make the one in the video look like a pro
    but it's the same with all classes.

I always ROFL when he gets to the "hunter weapon" part
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ha ha! Hilarious, thank you.

Hunters have always been so bad, but most things in this video don't apply anymore.

The modern version of this video would show hunters with every pet they have growl spamming because they are too stupid to turn it off and pulling extra mobs in raids because they are too stupid to use abilities like Barrage properly.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osinin View Post
    ha ha! Hilarious, thank you.
    NP, I've watched it over and over again. Still laugh my ass of about "Wow! 60 percent chance on increased spirit!" but I blame BLZ and pre-focus era for that one
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Is it wrong to assume this guy plays a hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Is it wrong to assume this guy plays a hunter?
    Considering it's the hunter forum...