Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ro9ue, if you do have some insider connection...
    What are the chances of Warlocks getting a demonic tank spec? Like a Demon Hunter, or Demonology tank spec?
    wuz i rly hear m8?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonWuzHear View Post
    What are the chances of Warlocks getting a demonic tank spec? Like a Demon Hunter, or Demonology tank spec?
    I don't have an insider connection. Fucking wish I did, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

My source says: "outlook good"

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    What if I told you I did? What if I said that your expansion idea is the closest to Blizzard's?
    What if I'm testing you?

All hypothetical of course.
    wuz i rly hear m8?

To be fair OP... The logo in your signature is better quality thn the screenshot.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy View Post
    If it didn't have the red asterisks I would agree, it just looks like an application.

edit:
    Until it looks something like this, I'll be a skeptic.
    The asterisks are just another falsehood spread on these forums by folks who don't understand what they are talking about. That 2 mods posted in that thread about asterisks is kind of facepalm-worthy.

http://tsdr.uspto.gov/documentviewer...ndex=19&page=1

- - - Updated - - -

What if I told you I did? What if I said that your expansion idea is the closest to Blizzard's?
    What if I'm testing you?

All hypothetical of course.
    If you knew anything, you wouldn't be here talking about it.

No, no don't wanna be a hipster but a big star
    And I wanna see my name tattooed where your tits are

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    The asterisks are just another falsehood spread on these forums by folks who don't understand what they are talking about. That 2 mods posted in that thread about asterisks is kind of facepalm-worthy.

http://tsdr.uspto.gov/documentviewer...ndex=19&page=1
    Yes, but it's a screengrab of the application as I said before.

Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy View Post
    Yes, but it's a screengrab of the application as I said before.
    The point is that the asterisks are continually brought up erroneously. The asterisks don't only show up on the app page before submission. That is not a soluble argument and that guy was allowed to disseminate false information. It was either that the mods themselves don't know WTF they are talking about or its a smokescreen. Either way, IDC, I'm just saying the asterisks are NOT a valid reason to suggest TDB is a fake.

No, no don't wanna be a hipster but a big star
    And I wanna see my name tattooed where your tits are

I think we need a scoreboard.

Legion Expansion vs Azshara/N'Zoth Expansion
    Right here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...The-Dark-Below

Surprisingly close. Support for a naga/Old God expansion grows.

If you had one we'd probably not be having discussions about potential expansions. You'd have leaked it already, or at least told us if the recent trademarks are at all valid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Right here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...The-Dark-Below

Surprisingly close. Support for a naga/Old God expansion grows.
    From the days when Argus would win hands-down, TDB really has shifted opinions.

My poll on next class went form a DH lead by a few points to a virtual tie after TDB was posted.
    Human Female Gladiator (DPS Prot) Warrior. Wyrmrest Accord - US.

"You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore

Better version of my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    If you had one we'd probably not be having discussions about potential expansions. You'd have leaked it already, or at least told us if the recent trademarks are at all valid.

- - - Updated - - -

My poll on next class went form a DH lead by a few points to a virtual tie after TDB was posted.
    You know, maybe Blizzard leaked the idea out there to ease people into the next expansion? If everyone went in thinking it's for sure a Legion expansion, hands down, done deal, they'd be pretty upset at this development. But if they have a couple months to mull it over, maybe they'd be more receptive?

- - - Updated - - -

And unfortunately, you'll be massively dissapointed at Blizzcon when something entirely different is announced :3 Heck, I'll be completely ROFLING if The Dark Below is the actual name but the expansion isn't about Azshara or Old gods. Wahaha, that'll be good XD

Well I for one have not changed my mind about this - I call it's real. And if it's not, it's the best fake thing I've ever seen in my life and I've seen tons of po*n so...

The Dark Below is obviously a hoax, the logo on the youtube channel is very badly done compared to this one and Skysunder actually makes more sense considering all the BL hints during this expansion. And pre-expansion event with Legion attack? If that's not going to rise the sub numbers then I don't know what is.

One last thing, people claiming the name "Skysunder" doesn't sound real...ahem. Have you completely forgotten all other patches names? I mean, how can you objectively call this "unreal" or "bad name" when we have patches like "Rage of the Firelands", "The Thunder King", "Landfall" etc. ? Geez, thats just plain stupidity in my eyes.
    "Times change."

The think about pictures like this.. Is.

Why can't they use Prntscrn? Why can't they video record it?
    They have good skills though.

I fail to see how a potential title, can shift an opinion. Seems to have just made the already vocal Azshara fans, even more vocal...
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportantLoreInformation View Post
    Seriously. Can this guy please be banned from the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    Could we just get this fucking clown a ban or something? Pretty please?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    How is it 'obvious?' Looks pretty high quality to me - if its fake than yeah, props to the creator. Looks to me more like a graphic test of the final logo that would be appended to the end of the cinematic, if they make one at all for a non-raid patch.
    It's just like your signature logo here on the forum......OMG PATCH SHATTERED EMPIRE WTH?!?!
    + someone uploaded it on youtube and everyone loses their minds...

Why should they upload a video, just to test the effects? It doesn't make any sense.
    Journalism & PR-Student, Media enthusiast.

People will always complain. Even when you change the thing they're complaining about, they'll start to complain how everything was better before the change.

Actually, if I had one, I wouldn't say a fucking word lol. I have no ties to anyone so I'm just running my mouth and speculating like everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    Why should they upload a video, just to test the effects? It doesn't make any sense.
    Because its fake.

Its also fake because this coming in patch 5.5. means that the new expansion starts before Mists of Pandaria ends, and 6.0 is even released.

Which doesn't make sense.

It has a black background because it's a VFX test and would be composed on top of the trailer once that was available. They're not going to edit the trailer video in the same composition (or even file I'd guess) as the title. My biggest doubt is that the flame effect is horizontally mirrored. Whether that's because it's a legit early pass/proof or lazy part of a fake, who knows.

It's more damning that whoever caught it didn't take a video of it. Who doesn't have a phone/camera that can record video in this day and age? 'Skysunder PTR Information' tab also seems a bit forced. They'd have no reason to collect together PTR notes online at this sort of stage; much more likely they have internal document(s) used to track changes.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    Ease of sharing around the office/etc, rather than telling people the location on the network storage (which complicates things if anyone is out of the office and needs to review work). I've uploaded videos/images to (private) services before to share with colleagues for similar reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Because its fake.

Its also fake because this coming in patch 5.5. means that the new expansion starts before Mists of Pandaria ends, and 6.0 is even released.

Which doesn't make sense.
    True. They could have a patch leading up to the 6.0 world event, but "Skysunder" doesn't suggest that.
    Last edited by dotSeed; 2013-08-15 at 12:39 PM.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.