Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    The 5.5 youtube leak is fake, the TDB Gamescom Trailer is fake, TDB's trademark may be fake but isn't confirmed to be fake, and the next expansion is Corgis Unleashed.
    cool! looking forward to making my Corgi Death knight!

who made the 5.5 logo then? same guy as the TDB one?
    dragonmaw - EU

All-in-all, not a bad job with the logo lordreinhart. Looks pretty neat to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post

Yes /10char
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Yes it'll be called Skysunder and it'll tie loose ends and then at the end of a quest chain that ties the loose ends the sky turns green and demons come cruising. What's so hard to believe about that?
    That would be impossible, because the patch is called "Skysunder". Which means the event is happening or has already happened BEFORE the patch begins. Just like Landfall, Escalation, and Siege of Ogrimmar before it. So if this is real, that means we'd have a trailer where the sky is already raining infernals.

Guys, I hope you're not missing the part where this is all confirmed fake.
    Xinjun

ask the person above you

Nope. I didn't make the 5.5 logo. Just the TDB one after seeing the trademark post yesterday.
    Destruction!

So the Nick meta tag is just a coincidence? Do you have a friend named Jason...
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    Guys, I hope you're not missing the part where this is all confirmed fake.
    That dude has no correlation with the 5.5 Skysunder logo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

Quote Originally Posted by lordreinhart View Post
    Nope. I didn't make the 5.5 logo. Just the TDB one after seeing the trademark post yesterday.
    well this has been a confusing few days!
    dragonmaw - EU

No such thing as Corgi Death Knight... the vowels are all replaced with Unleashed and Consonants with Corgi... so You'd have a Corgi Corgi Corgi ! also every model ingame is replaced by corgis.

So the Nick meta tag is just a coincidence? Do you have a friend named Jason...
    Nope the Meta tag in the 5.5 video for Skysunder that someone else made is a coincidence, the name Nick is pretty common though, lol.
    Destruction!

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    That would be impossible, because the patch is called "Skysunder". Which means the event is happening or has already happened BEFORE the patch begins. Just like Landfall, Escalation, and Siege of Ogrimmar before it. So if this is real, that means we'd have a trailer where the sky is already raining infernals.
    You're talking as if Blizzard CAN'T put a 5.5 patch between 5.4 and 6.0. That's the only issue I have with your statements. They totally could. There's no rule that says if you deviate from the current story arc -this- much you need to label the new patch with a new number. And even so, then what's the threshold? It's all speculation on your part.
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    You're talking as if Blizzard CAN'T put a 5.5 patch between 5.4 and 6.0. That's the only issue I have with your statements. They totally could. There's no rule that says if you deviate from the current story arc -this- much you need to label the new patch with a new number. And even so, then what's the threshold? It's all speculation on your part.
    Well, regardless, the TBD one looks better to me than this Skysunder one. And both are merely screenshots of a youtube video which Blizzard would have no reason to post in the first place. So I'm still sticking with "BS"

Actually, no, not even a screenshot. A PICTURE with a camera of a screen. Derp. And this Skysunder one is cropped to remove all context as well.
    Xinjun

Nope the Meta tag in the 5.5 video for Skysunder that someone else made is a coincidence, the name Nick is pretty common though, lol.
    Possibly as in... Nick Carpenter, VP of art & cinematic development for Blizzard Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Possibly as in... Nick Carpenter, VP of art & cinematic development for Blizzard Entertainment
    There is also a Jason Wen at blizzard who is credited as additional cinematic artist on Warcraft.

www dot imdb dot com/name/nm0920740/
    www dot imdb dot com/title/tt0433664/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
    Last edited by Vethon; 2013-08-15 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Edit

Think about it this way.

Skysunder appears first. Trademark for Dark Below appears second, burying The Skysunder, followed by fake logos of the Dark Below, followed by Corgis Unleashed and being proven fake.

The Skysunder just appears out of nowhere, indicating a Legion patch or expansion. Followed by the application for The Dark Below. Call me crazy, but perhaps one of the Azshara/old god fanbuoys did all of this Dark Below stuff as a ploy to get attention to Azshara and Old Gods...or it could have been Blizzard.

So far, The Skysunder still hasn't been proven fake or true and the fact it was intentionally buried by all this other nonsense is rather suspicious. Followed by Blizzard removing many posts about that fan made Rise of the Legion from the WoW forums when other expansion ideas are still there untouched...Couple that with every hint from ingame in Cataclysm and especially MOP about the legion coming back...

Suspicious, yes?
    Last edited by Mmochampionuserone; 2013-08-15 at 04:00 PM.

Where did the camera photo come from, though, and why?

http://imgur.com/r/wow/aLFX6Il

What does the /r/wow mean? Because when you click the button r/wow at the top, you get this http://imgur.com/r/wow
    whish is just a bunch of random crap. Doesn't seem like a username, though.
    Xinjun

Where did the camera photo come from, though, and why?

What does the /r/wow mean? Because when you click the button r/wow at the top, you get this http://imgur.com/r/wow
    whish is just a bunch of random crap. Doesn't seem like a username, though.
    the r/wow is reddit links.

- - - Updated - - -

so its still unknown who did the trademark?
    dragonmaw - EU

I will point this out though.

plus

http://imgur.com/ltKr4TK

They're both at the 6 second mark, different angles, as if the video picture itself is photoshopped onto the other screen similar to what I did. You'd think if another angle was taken at a later date, that the timestamp would have moved, then again it could have just been pictures taken the same day. Tin Foil Hat.
    Destruction!

I will point this out though.

plus

http://imgur.com/ltKr4TK

They're both at the 6 second mark, different angles, as if the video picture itself is photoshopped onto the other screen similar to what I did. You'd think if another angle was taken at a later date, that the timestamp would have moved, then again it could have just been pictures taken the same day. Tin Foil Hat.
    we need these guys on it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUFkb0d1kbU

uncrop the image so we can see the whole page!

- - - Updated - - -

also, the main reason it seems fake is why would blizzard upload it to their youtube channel?

if they need to show videos to each other they would either use a seperate private account, or just email/share the video with others, not upload it to their main youtube account.
    dragonmaw - EU