Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Lord Reinhart a.k.a. Nick Reinhart a.k.a. Mabus Gaming admitted that the The Dark Below logo was fake and his creation which can be seen on his YouTube channel; the Skysunder logo's authenticity is still in dispute. That said its most fervent defender is ro9ue, and the first I saw said logo leaked was him mentioning if anyone saw the logo "in that other thread." I still haven't found "that other thread", but I've admittedly not looked very hard.

I was just searching the offical WoW forums, and noticed that there isn't one topic about Skysunder, maybe there was and Blizz deleted them? Or what

I'm everywhere and nowhere at the same time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakog View Post
    If it is indeed fake, someone has some mad skills.
    You don't even need advanced skills to make something like this.

I told you guys I had an insider friend. I'm Jason. My friend is Nick.

Next expansion Ner'zhul takes over Bol'var and creates an Undead Hogger who starts the events of the GREAT DESTRUCTION.

We have to aid the 4 bear aspects (wild bear, Pandaren, furbolg, and bear cub) in order to defeat Hogger, who is the bear aspect of the gnolls (they look like hyenas but they're bears retcon I know).

When we reach level 100 we can enter a caverns of time raid to go back in time to WoW during Vanilla, where we can play the Vanilla version of WoW. Our level gets reset to level 1 and our gear disappears when we go into this new time. We get all the old UI back, crazy talents, crazy racials, and no flying mounts. We can level up to Caverns of time level 60 if we so choose, and in the next expansion, blizzard is planning on releasing caverns of time the burning crusade to raise the cap on our caverns of time levels to 70.
    wuz i rly hear m8?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonWuzHear View Post
    I told you guys I had an insider friend. I'm Jason. My friend is Nick.

Next expansion Ner'zhul takes over Bol'var and creates an Undead Hogger who starts the events of the GREAT DESTRUCTION.

We have to aid the 4 bear aspects (wild bear, Pandaren, furbolg, and bear cub) in order to defeat Hogger, who is the bear aspect of the gnolls (they look like hyenas but they're bears retcon I know).

When we reach level 100 we can enter a caverns of time raid to go back in time to WoW during Vanilla, where we can play the Vanilla version of WoW. Our level gets reset to level 1 and our gear disappears when we go into this new time. We get all the old UI back, crazy talents, crazy racials, and no flying mounts. We can level up to Caverns of time level 60 if we so choose, and in the next expansion, blizzard is planning on releasing caverns of time the burning crusade to raise the cap on our caverns of time levels to 70.
    It must be your avatars supersonic hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    It must be your avatars supersonic hearing.
    HEY!

I wuzheard that!
    wuz i rly hear m8?

Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy View Post
    I was just searching the offical WoW forums, and noticed that there isn't one topic about Skysunder, maybe there was and Blizz deleted them? Or what
    Typed "skysunder" into google and the two first results are a post in the eu and us forums...

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Typed "skysunder" into google and the two first results are a post in the eu and us forums...
    Oh wow.. I even searched the forums and nothing came up at all

Oh wow.. I even searched the forums and nothing came up at all
    I get in order:

1. Eu forum post believing Skysunder is legit.

2. US forum post about the image and not saying up or down if it's true.

3. Us.
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.

My friend's uncle has insider info and he sent this pic so it's totally legit, 100% confirmed!
    He was in a bit of a hurry so he couldn't get a proper picture.
    Last edited by Dewote; 2013-08-15 at 09:25 PM.
    FC 2793-2016-8218 - Name: Suoma

Okay so it seems that this looks fake.

Someone posted out in the EU forums that there is no border around the "patch 5.5" part of the logo, while every patch logo before 5.5 has a border around it. here's a link with all of the patch logos: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/the...craft/chapter7

Go through all the chapters and see.

It does appear ro9ue made this.
    wuz i rly hear m8?

Someone posted out in the EU forums that there is no border around the "patch 5.5" part of the logo, while every patch logo before 5.5 has a border around it. here's a link with all of the patch logos: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/the...craft/chapter7

Smart man.

Or...it could just be a logo with no border?

MIND BLOOOOOWN, OMG WHO THOUGHT SOMETHING LIKE THAT WAS POSSIBLE!?

Or a work in progress, taken quickly and sneakily with a phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    This.
    Blizz has a little bit before they announce it so they could just be seeing how it looks on YouTube? I honestly have no idea if its real or not yet (I think it is real) but they have time to experiment a little bit, they might have a few different names and logos they could be working with and this one ended up getting leaked maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    This.
    Blizz has a little bit before they announce it so they could just be seeing how it looks on YouTube? I honestly have no idea if its real or not yet (I think it is real) but they have time to experiment a little bit, they might have a few different names and logos they could be working with and this one ended up getting leaked maybe?
    It's not impossible that someone did sneak this photo out with a phone. But it's also possible that someone just posted a fake video to a fake WoW account and then took a picture of it with their phone.

Just like the TDB leak, I'd call Skysunder a 50-50 chance of being true.
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.

Ok, I'm going to say this one more time. The only place this has been posted is here and on the wow forums in one thread. I asked the guy who posted it here where he found it and he said:

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I found it... INTHETOMBOFSARGERAS
    Then I basically said its a fake and has been completely disproven. And this ro9ue guy has not protested it at all. When he was adamantly insisting its validity for the past several days. So.

FAKEEEEEEEE
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Ahem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chilton;
    There will be some kind of content and event between now and the next expansion, but the patch number isn't determined yet.
    Seems like there's something coming. It would also seem that they are trying to throw us off by saying the patch number isn't determined yet. Maybe we're on to something here? To be honest, Blizzard has been rather quiet about this.

Guys let's make a video, 21 seconds long because why not, and then upload it on Youtube because it's super secret.

Guys, Tom Chilton said in his interview on the front page that there would be a patch that will be an event that'll lead into the next expansion.
    "There will be some kind of content and event between now and the next expansion, but the patch number isn't determined yet".