Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So whatever happened to this? We know that the The Dark Below logo was faked by Nick Reinhart (lordreinhart), and I believe Hitei made the other TDB logo for fun. What about this one?

Afaik the first mentioning of this logo was from Ro9ue, but he never admitted it was his work. When confronted where he found it he said and I quote, "I found it... INTHETOMBOFSARGERAS." This was 2 days ago, and he hasn't posted anything since which is unusual as he's a frequent poster and generally posts at least once a day (though there have been exceptions.)

So what's the deal here? Is he our leaker, or does he know something we don't?
    Last edited by D4NNYB0Y; 2013-08-17 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D4NNYB0Y View Post
    So whatever happened to this? We know that the The Dark Below logo was faked by Nick Reinhart (lordreinhart), and I believe Hitei made the other TDB logo for fun (could be wrong there, but I know it was admitted to be a fake.) What about this one?

Afaik the first mentioning of this logo was from Ro9ue, but he never admitted it was his work. When confronted where he found it he said and I quote, "I found it... INTHETOMBOFSARGERAS." This was 2 days ago, and he hasn't posted anything since which is unusual as he's a frequent poster and generally posts at least once a day (though there have been exceptions.)

So what's the deal here? Is he our leaker, or does he know something we don't?
    He's our leaker and he's waiting for it to die down so people forget.

No, no don't wanna be a hipster but a big star
    And I wanna see my name tattooed where your tits are

But why would a leaker want people to forget about his leak? What would his motives be for leaking something if not to make as many people as possible see it and believe it's real?

Skysunder kinda sounds like trying too hard to fit in the Blizzard jargon. I doubt it's real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassium View Post
    I like General Off-Topic. It's really cool to see people with My Little Pony avatars advocating for genocide.

hour of twilight doesnt have a border on the "patch 4.3" part. THIS IS REAL CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Or a work in progress, taken quickly and sneakily with a phone.
    l o l, and i thought me wanting to believe TDB is true is far fetched.

This silly thread is still open? This thing is extremely fake.

"The Skysunder" sounds weird. I'm not a native speaker, but wouldn't it either be "Skysunder" or "The Skysundering"?

Quote Originally Posted by queberts View Post
    l o l, and i thought me wanting to believe TDB is true is far fetched.
    After all the overconfident cries of 'obvious fake!' I just reeeally want this to be real. It would be so hilariously great.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    "The Skysunder" sounds weird. I'm not a native speaker, but wouldn't it either be "Skysunder" or "The Skysundering"?
    It could refer to a phenomenon rather than an event - perhaps a new portal to the Twisting Nether is torn open in the skies above Azeroth, allowing the demons to move directly from the Nether to Azeroth without needing dark portals built. So the phenomenon is named 'the Skysunder.'

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    After all the overconfident cries of 'obvious fake!' I just reeeally want this to be real. It would be so hilariously great.

It could refer to a phenomenon rather than an event - perhaps a new portal to the Twisting Nether is torn open in the skies above Azeroth, allowing the demons to move directly from the Nether to Azeroth without needing dark portals built. So the phenomenon is named 'the Skysunder.'
    Sounds weird still, imo.

In the age of Photoshop, I call BS on the image until i'm watching the trailer on WoWs official youtube channel.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Very obvious fake. The point?
    Care to share what makes it obvious? Like which part is photoshopped or edited or otherwise convinces you that it is fake?
    Capitalism, Ho!

The main bit of evidence in regards to the actual image pointed out in this thread is that there is no border around the patch number. The other 16 odd patch logos all have borders around their numbers.

And I agree with Nindoriel the name sounds strange. Especially when there already was a "Sundering" as an important historical event.

Quote Originally Posted by Velios View Post
    Ahem.

Seems like there's something coming. It would also seem that they are trying to throw us off by saying the patch number isn't determined yet. Maybe we're on to something here? To be honest, Blizzard has been rather quiet about this.
    There's always an event after the last patch. But content is new. The sky will sunder in 5.5 that will be the prelude to The Dark Below. How sky and what's below the ground is connected, I can't guess. Perhaps a massive legion invasion, like colossal abyssals raining from the sky that will tear the ground itself open.

Also, wasn't there a new mount or pet that had a flavor text that suggested the sky will tear open? The one that had a reference to Diablo 3.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Care to share what makes it obvious? Like which part is photoshopped or edited or otherwise convinces you that it is fake?
    If you read at least a few pages it is dreadfully obvious, and i'm normally the one gullible enough to believe in stupid stuff.

Here, I found the thread.

Sundering sky and a stormcrow from torn sky fit perfectly together.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...m-the-sea-quot

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrael the Impatient View Post
    The Stormcrow mount was the hint, it's so Blizzard to do this.
    And this is it:

"When the sky was torn from the sea, Storm Crow appeared from within the thundering clouds to grant mankind dominion over the living flame." —Legends of the Forgotten World

They are very clever, they used Diablo 3 to give us the clue.

So what does it mean that the "sky was torn from the sea"? in sense of Warcraft and the next expansion.
    And "grants mankind dominion over the living flame"?

And more importantly, what is the Forgotten World?

These quotes are all originally from Warcraft, not Diablo, but are used within Diablo 3 on that item, as you see.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It's completely fake and fan-made.

We don't even have the 5.4 logo yet.... and small, odd patches don't get logos and intros.
    WAT?

If I remember correctly, I thought blizzard said this would be the last patch in this xpac... Not sure where I read that ofc but yet
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Even though I never ''buy'' it untill I see something official..

I have to admit, I LOVE to speculate in what things might be and so on. I love this game.. And I say this having played the game since EU Release now..