Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vharius View Post
    OMG YOU GUYS.
    NEW EVIDENCE COULD THIS BE THE NEWEST PATCH? WOW WOAH.

Can you please draw a schlong on Sargeras? With a big set of nuts too.
    Perfect example of why "community" forums are poisonous to the health of a development team. These developers are wasting hundreds of hours trying to stem the tide of incessant bitchery that would never, ever abate so long as these entitled, unfortunate human beings don't get their way.

I don't know, many things don't sound right like here. But we will know in 2 weeks more than likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    No but I made another one because I'm talented.

I-I MEAN
    MY SOURCES WITHIN BLIZZARD SENT ME THIS COMPLETELY LEGITIMATE IMAGE ABOUT A FUTURE EXPANSION.

Ignoring if it's real or fake, it's a pretty nice patch logo, sick of Blizzards default font though, it's so cheesy and just urgh...

To people who think Blizzard wouldn't have this because we aren't "near" that patch yet, you've got to realise Blizzard works on everything years in advance, they have said it multiple times, they would of started work on the next expansion AND the expansion after that, just before/just after the release of MoP.

They may only do little bits on different projects, but they work on every waaayyy in advance, they will have at least they next three years planned out and more likely 5, of course it's subject to change depending on many variables - just like Pandarian originally going into TBC and being changed to Draenai.

I'd believe Skysunder, at least it's better that just a set of written "patch/expansion notes".

Also, why does everyone believe we will NOT have another raid after SoO, If the next expansion comes out next june/july/august, are you for real? You think we will be doing SoO till then? Not a chance, and I hope to god not, we will either receive this expansion earlier in early spring or before (I really hope so) or get another Sunwell patch.

Find out in two weeks, some info at least

You tried too hard and now your post is shit. Never try too hard, the gamble isn't worth it. -Boubouille

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    big flaming nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind/Dæmion/Tobirama/Ophanim
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    What do people think about this?

I think this doesn't stop being annoying every few years.

Two very arduous weeks are ahead of us all before BlizzCon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralithall View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/JRA1Kln.jpg

I don't see a border here...
    Zoom in, it's there.
    It's different, but still there.
    http://i.imgur.com/aqOsiRW.png
    Last edited by Hitei; 2013-10-24 at 02:37 AM.
    You tried too hard and now your post is shit. Never try too hard, the gamble isn't worth it. -Boubouille

Nevermind I fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
    I think this doesn't stop being annoying every few years.

Two very arduous weeks are ahead of us all before BlizzCon.
    The week leading up to Blizzcon is gunna be interesting

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    http://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/blog_header/6QK3PCK9O2T71377103866777.jpg

Here is Siege of Orgrimmar 5.4.

It's probably also worth noting that the skysunder logo is extremely boring and plain.
    Even the 1.x patch logo backgrounds have more detail and effort put into them.

Not to mention it's extremely vague, the logo backgrounds have become increasingly intricate and linked to the content of the patch.
    The Skysunder logo is just a plain, red 3D object that is very vaguely Blood Elf-ish in shape.

It reminds me of Kael'thas to be honest.

It's probably also worth noting that the skysunder logo is extremely boring and plain.

Not to mention it's extremely vague, the logo backgrounds have become increasingly intricate and linked to the content of the patch.
    The Skysunder logo is just a plain, red 3D object that is very vaguely Blood Elf-ish in shape.
    I was just about to mention this. By comparison "The Skysunder" just looks... uninspired. I do not believe for a moment this was made by any of Blizzard's art team, it's just too bland.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralithall View Post
    It reminds me of Kael'thas to be honest.
    The guy who made it said it was based in part on Sunwell's logo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I was just about to mention this. By comparison "The Skysunder" just looks... uninspired. I do not believe for a moment this was made by any of Blizzard's art team, it's just too bland.
    Good because the guy said like 10 pages ago it's fake and he made it along with a fake TDB logo just to mess with people.
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.

I don't think it's the finished logo. Even the title of the video said Flame FX Test or something, so probably only testing different flame effects to use with the trailer/logo.

It was "leaked" many months ago, so they still had loooots of time to finish it up before 5.5 actually is announced.
    Last edited by Kuja; 2013-10-24 at 04:08 AM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Oh goodie.. it's back. *facepalm*
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

I'd like to see an expansion where the old gods are at war with the "new" gods of Azeroth. Would be an interesting concept, then we find out the "gods" aren't really gods, just technologically more advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Negishi1979 View Post
    I'd like to see an expansion where the old gods are at war with the "new" gods of Azeroth. Would be an interesting concept, then we find out the "gods" aren't really gods, just technologically more advanced.
    Somebody read American Gods I think... Would be cool though.