Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Could be fake i guess, but props to the one who made it then.. looks really well

Deleted
    Stop it guys, just stop it. Look at the print. It says WorldofWarcraft.

Now go to the WoW channel.

It says World of Warcraft.

Get your damn tin foil hats off! Why hasn't a mod locked this yet, seriously?

Also the fact that there are several pictures taken with a camera, but no print, I mean wtf. Are you really that gullible? Holy bull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    P.S. I think you mean prostrate :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    ....oh my.
    O.O Dammit, I really hate idevices. They never read all my inputs.

Well at least that "The Skysunder" subtext logo looks bad-ass compared to a lot of the shoddy "The Dark Below" ones I saw floating around.

So whoever made it has that going for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    And the source of this comes from...
    The voices of his mind

The Skyblunder more like.

HAH. Jokes.

I'll be here all week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    Stop it guys, just stop it. Look at the print. It says WorldofWarcraft.

Now go to the WoW channel.

It says World of Warcraft.

Get your damn tin foil hats off! Why hasn't a mod locked this yet, seriously?

Also the fact that there are several pictures taken with a camera, but no print, I mean wtf. Are you really that gullible? Holy bull.
    Ya we found this out along time ago, but it is good someone put it out again.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    The Skyblunder more like.

HAH. Jokes.

I'll be here all week.

Is there going to be patch 5.5?? I thought 5.4 is the last content patch for this expansion...

Quote Originally Posted by racerx View Post
    Is there going to be patch 5.5?? I thought 5.4 is the last content patch for this expansion...
    The last -raid-, not content patch.

They've said there will be another patch. Not necessarily 5.5, but they've said there will be another patch in some manner.

Q: Some players have wondered if there will be any visual proof of the end of the war after 5.4. With the advancements made in phasing, is there any chance level 90 players could see areas claimed by the Horde in Cataclysm reclaimed by the Alliance?
    A: We don't have plans right now to express that in the world in 5.4 -- there's an event that's going to be taking place between 5.4 and the next expansion, assuming there is one of course. (laughs)

Q: Expansion or event?
    A:There will be an event between now and then.(laughs) So players will have to wait and see how that shakes out.

Q: Will we see a patch 5.5 before the expansion is over?
    A: I don't know that it will be numbered that specifically, but yes, there will be something between now, and an expansion, should an expansion happen.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/08/16/pa...h-tom-chilton/

A: I don't know that it will be numbered that specifically, but yes, there will be something between now, and an expansion, should an expansion happen.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/08/16/pa...h-tom-chilton/
    Is it just me or is that the most interesting thing about that whole response. Is WoW going to a different model?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Is it just me or is that the most interesting thing about that whole response. Is WoW going to a different model?
    It sounds to me, by the way he phrased it, more like he's covering his bases.

It sounds to me, by the way he phrased it, more like he's covering his bases.
    I'd have to hear the tone in his voice if he was just joking, but should an expansion happen? I mean, that -should be- a given, not something that would be controversial or up in the air.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair Blizzard does make stuff miles in advance. It's plausible for a 5.5 trailer to be already made and then they just work on the details from now until then. When they made the MoP trailer they said something like that takes like a year. A less intense patch trailer would take a couple of months so yeah, this seems possible to me. It's also nearly too good to be a fake imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I'd have to hear the tone in his voice if he was just joking, but should an expansion happen? I mean, that -should be- a given, not something that would be controversial or up in the air.
    It specifically says in the interview, after that comment, that he laughed after implying that it was up in the air.

A: We don't have plans right now to express that in the world in 5.4 -- there's an event that's going to be taking place between 5.4 and the next expansion, assuming there is one of course. (laughs)

Deleted
    Would be so funny if this was actually leaked by a Blizz employee intentionally since they knew it was going to be called a fake. Actually after Ghostcrawler's Statement @ Legendary it would be so funny if Metzen was going to Announce it on BlizzCon. No one could say there has been no REAL leak Prior to Blizzcon. Honestly.. that would be REALLY fucking awesome.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wonder how Skysunder would be related to Warlords of Draenor, if it will be the expansion. Sundering sky and time travel does not make much sense o: Unless azeroth gets destroyed and we have to abandon it by traveling back in time. So many possibilities!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

It isn't because this is fake.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Wonder how Skysunder would be related to Warlords of Draenor, if it will be the expansion. Sundering sky and time travel does not make much sense o: Unless azeroth gets destroyed and we have to abandon it by traveling back in time. So many possibilities!
    Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    It isn't because this is fake.
    Welcome to like page 3.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)