Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    A: I don't know that it will be numbered that specifically, but yes, there will be something between now, and an expansion, should an expansion happen.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/08/16/pa...h-tom-chilton/
    Is it just me or is that the most interesting thing about that whole response. Is WoW going to a different model?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

I smell a brain fart.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Is it just me or is that the most interesting thing about that whole response. Is WoW going to a different model?
    It sounds to me, by the way he phrased it, more like he's covering his bases.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    It sounds to me, by the way he phrased it, more like he's covering his bases.
    I'd have to hear the tone in his voice if he was just joking, but should an expansion happen? I mean, that -should be- a given, not something that would be controversial or up in the air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

To be fair Blizzard does make stuff miles in advance. It's plausible for a 5.5 trailer to be already made and then they just work on the details from now until then. When they made the MoP trailer they said something like that takes like a year. A less intense patch trailer would take a couple of months so yeah, this seems possible to me. It's also nearly too good to be a fake imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I'd have to hear the tone in his voice if he was just joking, but should an expansion happen? I mean, that -should be- a given, not something that would be controversial or up in the air.
    It specifically says in the interview, after that comment, that he laughed after implying that it was up in the air.

A: We don't have plans right now to express that in the world in 5.4 -- there's an event that's going to be taking place between 5.4 and the next expansion, assuming there is one of course. (laughs)

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    Stop it guys, just stop it. Look at the print. It says WorldofWarcraft.

Now go to the WoW channel.

It says World of Warcraft.

Get your damn tin foil hats off! Why hasn't a mod locked this yet, seriously?

Also the fact that there are several pictures taken with a camera, but no print, I mean wtf. Are you really that gullible? Holy bull.
    The screenshot was taken prior to the channel submitting itself to YouTube's new username policy. Their username is still WorldofWarcraft, but their name is now shown as World of Warcraft (with spaces). Just like the username johnjohnson1 would be changed to John Johnson (if that happened to be the registered name of the username's owner).

The thing you point out doesn't really prove or disprove anything. Back when the thread started, WorldofWarcraft was the name of the channel, and the numbers of subscribers were also in range of each other.
    Last edited by Velios; 2013-10-26 at 09:17 PM.
    Well. There it is. I said it.

Would be so funny if this was actually leaked by a Blizz employee intentionally since they knew it was going to be called a fake. Actually after Ghostcrawler's Statement @ Legendary it would be so funny if Metzen was going to Announce it on BlizzCon. No one could say there has been no REAL leak Prior to Blizzcon. Honestly.. that would be REALLY fucking awesome.

Wonder how Skysunder would be related to Warlords of Draenor, if it will be the expansion. Sundering sky and time travel does not make much sense o: Unless azeroth gets destroyed and we have to abandon it by traveling back in time. So many possibilities!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

It isn't because this is fake.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Wonder how Skysunder would be related to Warlords of Draenor, if it will be the expansion. Sundering sky and time travel does not make much sense o: Unless azeroth gets destroyed and we have to abandon it by traveling back in time. So many possibilities!
    Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    It isn't because this is fake.
    Welcome to like page 3.
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.