Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    There will definitely be a Legion xpac. I just think it will be the final battle.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    What might that be?
    Whether or not it's being passed off as real.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    How does a couple quotes from a heroic only boss suggest more than your guide for the entire expansion, that everyone who plays the game interacts with and listens to, does? Right, it doesn't.
    Wrathion doesn't expect the Legion to show up for a few years. He switched allegiance from the Horde to the Alliance so that one of them would win and forcibly integrate the losing forces into a single army that could stand against the Legion. He expected this to be a long process, with the conquest of Thunder Bluff taking at least a year. With Varian letting the Horde rebels off the hook, his plans for a unified Alliorde army were ruined and he decided to take a different approach to preparation.

Direct from sound files in 5.4.

So in light of this, how does the next expansion not being a Legion expansion contradict anything Wrathion says? Right, it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    because the legion was not invented 10.000 years ago? that's just when they first found azeroth, but Ra-den being a titan construct may have very well known about their existance.
    He's a construct. Why would he need to know anything that didn't directly pertain to his actual job? And even if he did know, after 14,000 years any information he did have would be completely out of date.
    Last edited by Drilnos; 2013-08-14 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    I wonder, have we ever gotten a special logo for a non-raid tier patch at the end of an expansion?
    We've never gotten a non-raid tier patch at the end of an expansion, period.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    We've never gotten a non-raid tier patch at the end of an expansion, period.
    *Raises eyebrow* Ruby Sanctum, anyone?
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Wrathion doesn't expect the Legion to show up for a few years. He switched allegiance from the Horde to the Alliance so that one of them would win and forcibly integrate the losing forces into a single army that could stand against the Legion. He expected this to be a long process, with the conquest of Thunder Bluff taking at least a year. With Varian letting the Horde rebels off the hook, his plans for a unified Alliorde army were ruined and he decided to take a different approach to preparation.

So in light of this, how does the next expansion not being a Legion expansion contradict anything Wrathion says? Right, it doesn't.

He's a construct. Why would he need to know anything that didn't directly pertain to his actual job? And even if he did know, after 14,000 years any information he did have would be completely out of date.
    Sorry I didn't have knowledge of unreleased content, bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post

He's a construct. Why would he need to know anything that didn't directly pertain to his actual job?
    It has to be understood that Wrathion is not Velen. He's not required to tell the truth all the time. He stretches the truth when we first meet him to make it seem more dire. That way we would help him in his plan to take over the Alliance and Horde.

We fell for the bait perfectly, even believing on here that he was telling the truth about just how dire the situation was.
    Permanently unsubscribed as of 03/10/2014.

Been a fun run guys, but the game's officially moved into the "Milk the Playerbase" phase. And I for one don't intend to stick around as the cost of expansions go up, content in them goes down, and raids become further and further apart.
    Maybe I'll be back for WoW2, but probably not. - Slowpoke, the former Dokhidamo

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    *Raises eyebrow* Ruby Sanctum, anyone?
    It was patch 3.3.5a, though, not patch 3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    It was patch 3.3.5a, though, not patch 3.4.
    The dude said that we have never had a non-raid tier patch at the end of an expansion period. That was a patch with new content that wasn't tier at the end of an xpac. It doesn't matter what the numbers were designated.
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Source? It could easily be shitty fanart (like that Burning Legion expac that dumb chinese websites think is real).

Also, nice job taking a picture of a moniter, whoever took that.

Have you met?
    My keyboard doesnt have that, AND the pause/break button.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

a picture of an imagine from a youtube video is concrete evidence now? anyway its obviously fake.

Yeah nah, This is fake and I doubt 5.5 would be something like that anyway. The invasion-y stuff will be in 6.0/pre-expac patch.

If this is a pre-expansion patch, which is what is suggested(Mainly from its theme) it wouldnt be numbered under MoP 5.x.x it would be under its future patch; for example waths pre expansion patch <Unable to link as new> but it was numbered under 3.0.2 .

Really I wouldn't see this as legitimate and is "a well made fake".

Edit: Nor are they introduced with their own logo.
    Last edited by Devy; 2013-08-14 at 04:48 PM. Reason: additional information that further proves my point.

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    The dude said that we have never had a non-raid tier patch at the end of an expansion period. That was a patch with new content that wasn't tier at the end of an xpac. It doesn't matter what the numbers were designated.
    Yes, I said we had never had a non-raid tier patch at the end of an expansion, because someone asked if we'd ever had a logo for a non-raid tier patch at the end of an expansion. Since we only get logos for major patch versions, in the context of the original question, we've never had a non-raid tier patch at the end of an expansion.

Fake or not, the image itself looks pretty badass. It sounds like it would be an awesome pre-expansion patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillah View Post
    Fake or not, the image itself looks pretty badass.
    Oh, totally... It's just that it's also not difficult for a skilled artist to emulate Blizzard's style.

The 5.5 screenshot is confirmed real. And it's totally going to lead up to the next expansion... Rise of the Legion.

http://imgur.com/7Oq7rwn
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2013-08-14 at 11:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    The 5.5 screenshot is confirmed real.
    said no sane person ever

The 5.5 screenshot is confirmed real. Just sayin'

Tried to post it up during the whole 'The Dark Below' thing but it just got drowned out lol.
    Where is it confirmed?
    Beware the Terror of the Deep...

The 5.5 screenshot is confirmed real. And it's totally going to lead up to the next expansion... Rise of the Legion.

http://imgur.com/7Oq7rwn
    seems the same as the TDB one except that the TDB one was obviously fake cause it was first posted as The Darkness Below, then taken down and reposted as The Dark Below.