Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    So the Skies will turn green, a mighty green fireball twice as big as stormwind rushes towards the ground - unfortunately the Legion has miscalculated the landing position and it plumbs into the sea.

Leaders of Alliance and Horde, alongside with other important characters decide to dive down below to see what's happening there.

The Dark Below - side with Nat Pagle to fish Legion scum from the depth of the ocean!
    Me gusta what I see there.

Quote Originally Posted by lordreinhart View Post
    I will point this out though.

http://imgur.com/r/wow/aLFX6Il

plus

http://imgur.com/ltKr4TK

They're both at the 6 second mark, different angles, as if the video picture itself is photoshopped onto the other screen similar to what I did.
    This. And why would anyone legit take a picture of a computer screen with a camera, anyway? It's a fake.

- - - Updated - - -

The tab "Skysunder PTR information" is trying to indicate that this was a Blizzard employee? If so, I'd think they'd have enough computer literacy to take a screenshot.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    This. And why would anyone legit take a picture of a computer screen with a camera, anyway? It's a fake.
    i think the photo of the screen is for one so it looks like its actually leaked, make it look like they were just being shown a preview or something and managed to snap a pic with their phone probably, and secondly its an excuse to only show small part of the page, if its screenshot theres no reason not to show the entire page which would give more hints its fake.

and also lower quality so its harder to spot photoshops.
    dragonmaw - EU

Well The 5.4 Trailer just released & the Numbers hasn't changed except the one we can view that is now 74, but was 73 yesterday with 85 in total meaning they're 9 videos that are currently hidden from us & one of them could be "The Dark Below" no one will know until it actually pop up or at Gamescom next week, Until than it all speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Well The 5.4 Trailer just released & the Numbers hasn't changed except the one we can view that is now 74, but was 73 yesterday with 85 in total meaning they're 9 videos that are currently hidden from us & one of them could be "The Dark Below" no one will know until it actually pop up or at Gamescom next week, Until than it all speculation.
    We don't even know if Blizzard will show the new wow expansion on Gamescom or in Blizzcon, i personally think that they will give us info about the next expansion in gamescom, but not much of it, only name and maybe the theme of the expansion, and in Blizzcon they will start showing all the new things it will bring

Looks fake to me... sure the colors could be used, but the flames-model isn't really WoW-ish...

The first person to post the second screenshot on MMO was ro9ue. Ro9ue, where did you find it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    i think the photo of the screen is for one so it looks like its actually leaked, make it look like they were just being shown a preview or something and managed to snap a pic with their phone probably, and secondly its an excuse to only show small part of the page, if its screenshot theres no reason not to show the entire page which would give more hints its fake.

and also lower quality so its harder to spot photoshops.
    Yeah exactly. Which is why I said "why would anyone legit take a picture of a computer screen with a camera, anyway?" :P
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    We don't even know if Blizzard will show the new wow expansion on Gamescom or in Blizzcon, i personally think that they will give us info about the next expansion in gamescom, but not much of it, only name and maybe the theme of the expansion, and in Blizzcon they will start showing all the new things it will bring
    I wonder why they even bother to annouce diablo expansion on some freaking gamescon, when they have their own huge convention

Blademaster
    Return of Illidan would be awesome tho!

The first person to post the second screenshot on MMO was ro9ue. Ro9ue, where did you find it
    I found it... INTHETOMBOFSARGERAS
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

The first person to post the second screenshot on MMO was ro9ue. Ro9ue, where did you find it?
    guessing he made it.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    riiigght. Ok, game definitely over now :P
    Xinjun

Well he did say
    Never said you had to believe me - I don't care if you do, draw your own conclusions. But I know it's real and I simply cannot share how I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    guessing he made it.
    Not his style, in posting or logos. His logo would look like his sig, and he doesn't do hoaxes.

He posted that second screenshot and claimed that it was now "confirmed" and has been arguing adamantly for it in this thread. If the above is intended to indicate he has inside information
    I don't have an insider connection. Fucking wish I did, though.
    Actually, if I had one, I wouldn't say a fucking word lol. I have no ties to anyone so I'm just running my mouth and speculating like everyone else.
    Last edited by xinjun; 2013-08-15 at 05:12 PM.
    Xinjun

He posted that second screenshot and claimed that it was now "confirmed" and has been arguing adamantly for it in this thread. If the above is intended to indicate he has inside information
    So he doesn't have an inside source, yet he claims he know's it's real...the only way he would know that is if he had an in. Clearly he doesn't and if he is the first one to post it it's probably a fake. A damn good one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Exilium View Post
    So he doesn't have an inside source, yet he claims he know's it's real...the only way he would know that is if he had an in. Clearly he doesn't and if he is the first one to post it it's probably a fake. A damn good one though.
    really if that skysunder logo is fake, thats really well done, kudos to the creator.

these last few days have been crazy with all these "leaks" :P
    dragonmaw - EU

I knew that logo was fake.. I knew it..
    But I'm still leaning with the Skysunder one being real, has no similarities to any other patch logo, it looks like alot of time has been put in it imo, just because its a picture of a screen doesn't mean its fake. I for one really hope its legit.

Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy View Post
    I knew that logo was fake.. I knew it..
    But I'm still leaning with the Skysunder one being real, has no similarities to any other patch logo, it looks like alot of time has been put in it imo, just because its a picture of a screen doesn't mean its fake. I for one really hope its legit.
    They're both fake, the guy's already admitted they were both fake.
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.

The 5.5 hasn't actually been admitted but this answer as to where he found the image:

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Pretty much confirms it for me.
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    They're both fake, the guy's already admitted they were both fake.
    Where did they admit the Skysunder was fake?