Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Return of Illidan would be awesome tho!

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    The first person to post the second screenshot on MMO was ro9ue. Ro9ue, where did you find it
    I found it... INTHETOMBOFSARGERAS

10+ Year Old Account
    The first person to post the second screenshot on MMO was ro9ue. Ro9ue, where did you find it?
    guessing he made it.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    riiigght. Ok, game definitely over now :P
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

The first person to post the second screenshot on MMO was ro9ue. Ro9ue, where did you find it?
    Well he did say
    Never said you had to believe me - I don't care if you do, draw your own conclusions. But I know it's real and I simply cannot share how I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    guessing he made it.
    Not his style, in posting or logos. His logo would look like his sig, and he doesn't do hoaxes.

He posted that second screenshot and claimed that it was now "confirmed" and has been arguing adamantly for it in this thread. If the above is intended to indicate he has inside information
    I don't have an insider connection. Fucking wish I did, though.
    Actually, if I had one, I wouldn't say a fucking word lol. I have no ties to anyone so I'm just running my mouth and speculating like everyone else.
    Last edited by xinjun; 2013-08-15 at 05:12 PM.
    Xinjun

He posted that second screenshot and claimed that it was now "confirmed" and has been arguing adamantly for it in this thread. If the above is intended to indicate he has inside information
    So he doesn't have an inside source, yet he claims he know's it's real...the only way he would know that is if he had an in. Clearly he doesn't and if he is the first one to post it it's probably a fake. A damn good one though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exilium View Post
    So he doesn't have an inside source, yet he claims he know's it's real...the only way he would know that is if he had an in. Clearly he doesn't and if he is the first one to post it it's probably a fake. A damn good one though.
    really if that skysunder logo is fake, thats really well done, kudos to the creator.

these last few days have been crazy with all these "leaks" :P
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew that logo was fake.. I knew it..
    But I'm still leaning with the Skysunder one being real, has no similarities to any other patch logo, it looks like alot of time has been put in it imo, just because its a picture of a screen doesn't mean its fake. I for one really hope its legit.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy View Post
    I knew that logo was fake.. I knew it..
    But I'm still leaning with the Skysunder one being real, has no similarities to any other patch logo, it looks like alot of time has been put in it imo, just because its a picture of a screen doesn't mean its fake. I for one really hope its legit.
    They're both fake, the guy's already admitted they were both fake.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The 5.5 hasn't actually been admitted but this answer as to where he found the image:

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Pretty much confirms it for me.
    Xinjun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    They're both fake, the guy's already admitted they were both fake.
    Where did they admit the Skysunder was fake?

Lord Reinhart a.k.a. Nick Reinhart a.k.a. Mabus Gaming admitted that the The Dark Below logo was fake and his creation which can be seen on his YouTube channel; the Skysunder logo's authenticity is still in dispute. That said its most fervent defender is ro9ue, and the first I saw said logo leaked was him mentioning if anyone saw the logo "in that other thread." I still haven't found "that other thread", but I've admittedly not looked very hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was just searching the offical WoW forums, and noticed that there isn't one topic about Skysunder, maybe there was and Blizz deleted them? Or what

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm everywhere and nowhere at the same time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakog View Post
    If it is indeed fake, someone has some mad skills.
    You don't even need advanced skills to make something like this.

I told you guys I had an insider friend. I'm Jason. My friend is Nick.

Next expansion Ner'zhul takes over Bol'var and creates an Undead Hogger who starts the events of the GREAT DESTRUCTION.

We have to aid the 4 bear aspects (wild bear, Pandaren, furbolg, and bear cub) in order to defeat Hogger, who is the bear aspect of the gnolls (they look like hyenas but they're bears retcon I know).

When we reach level 100 we can enter a caverns of time raid to go back in time to WoW during Vanilla, where we can play the Vanilla version of WoW. Our level gets reset to level 1 and our gear disappears when we go into this new time. We get all the old UI back, crazy talents, crazy racials, and no flying mounts. We can level up to Caverns of time level 60 if we so choose, and in the next expansion, blizzard is planning on releasing caverns of time the burning crusade to raise the cap on our caverns of time levels to 70.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonWuzHear View Post
    I told you guys I had an insider friend. I'm Jason. My friend is Nick.

Next expansion Ner'zhul takes over Bol'var and creates an Undead Hogger who starts the events of the GREAT DESTRUCTION.

We have to aid the 4 bear aspects (wild bear, Pandaren, furbolg, and bear cub) in order to defeat Hogger, who is the bear aspect of the gnolls (they look like hyenas but they're bears retcon I know).

When we reach level 100 we can enter a caverns of time raid to go back in time to WoW during Vanilla, where we can play the Vanilla version of WoW. Our level gets reset to level 1 and our gear disappears when we go into this new time. We get all the old UI back, crazy talents, crazy racials, and no flying mounts. We can level up to Caverns of time level 60 if we so choose, and in the next expansion, blizzard is planning on releasing caverns of time the burning crusade to raise the cap on our caverns of time levels to 70.
    It must be your avatars supersonic hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    It must be your avatars supersonic hearing.
    HEY!

I wuzheard that!

Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy View Post
    I was just searching the offical WoW forums, and noticed that there isn't one topic about Skysunder, maybe there was and Blizz deleted them? Or what
    Typed "skysunder" into google and the two first results are a post in the eu and us forums...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Typed "skysunder" into google and the two first results are a post in the eu and us forums...
    Oh wow.. I even searched the forums and nothing came up at all