Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy View Post
    Oh wow.. I even searched the forums and nothing came up at all
    I get in order:

1. Eu forum post believing Skysunder is legit.

2. US forum post about the image and not saying up or down if it's true.

3. Us.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted

My friend's uncle has insider info and he sent this pic so it's totally legit, 100% confirmed!
    He was in a bit of a hurry so he couldn't get a proper picture.
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2013-08-15 at 09:25 PM.

Okay so it seems that this looks fake.

Someone posted out in the EU forums that there is no border around the "patch 5.5" part of the logo, while every patch logo before 5.5 has a border around it. here's a link with all of the patch logos: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/the...craft/chapter7

Go through all the chapters and see.

It does appear ro9ue made this.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonWuzHear View Post

Someone posted out in the EU forums that there is no border around the "patch 5.5" part of the logo, while every patch logo before 5.5 has a border around it. here's a link with all of the patch logos: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/the...craft/chapter7

Smart man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWuzHear View Post

Or...it could just be a logo with no border?

MIND BLOOOOOWN, OMG WHO THOUGHT SOMETHING LIKE THAT WAS POSSIBLE!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Or a work in progress, taken quickly and sneakily with a phone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    This.
    Blizz has a little bit before they announce it so they could just be seeing how it looks on YouTube? I honestly have no idea if its real or not yet (I think it is real) but they have time to experiment a little bit, they might have a few different names and logos they could be working with and this one ended up getting leaked maybe?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy View Post
    This.
    Blizz has a little bit before they announce it so they could just be seeing how it looks on YouTube? I honestly have no idea if its real or not yet (I think it is real) but they have time to experiment a little bit, they might have a few different names and logos they could be working with and this one ended up getting leaked maybe?
    It's not impossible that someone did sneak this photo out with a phone. But it's also possible that someone just posted a fake video to a fake WoW account and then took a picture of it with their phone.

Just like the TDB leak, I'd call Skysunder a 50-50 chance of being true.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Ok, I'm going to say this one more time. The only place this has been posted is here and on the wow forums in one thread. I asked the guy who posted it here where he found it and he said:

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I found it... INTHETOMBOFSARGERAS
    Then I basically said its a fake and has been completely disproven. And this ro9ue guy has not protested it at all. When he was adamantly insisting its validity for the past several days. So.

FAKEEEEEEEE
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Deleted
    Guys let's make a video, 21 seconds long because why not, and then upload it on Youtube because it's super secret.

Guys, Tom Chilton said in his interview on the front page that there would be a patch that will be an event that'll lead into the next expansion.
    "There will be some kind of content and event between now and the next expansion, but the patch number isn't determined yet".

So whatever happened to this? We know that the The Dark Below logo was faked by Nick Reinhart (lordreinhart), and I believe Hitei made the other TDB logo for fun. What about this one?

Afaik the first mentioning of this logo was from Ro9ue, but he never admitted it was his work. When confronted where he found it he said and I quote, "I found it... INTHETOMBOFSARGERAS." This was 2 days ago, and he hasn't posted anything since which is unusual as he's a frequent poster and generally posts at least once a day (though there have been exceptions.)

So what's the deal here? Is he our leaker, or does he know something we don't?
    Last edited by D4NNYB0Y; 2013-08-17 at 02:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D4NNYB0Y View Post
    So whatever happened to this? We know that the The Dark Below logo was faked by Nick Reinhart (lordreinhart), and I believe Hitei made the other TDB logo for fun (could be wrong there, but I know it was admitted to be a fake.) What about this one?

Afaik the first mentioning of this logo was from Ro9ue, but he never admitted it was his work. When confronted where he found it he said and I quote, "I found it... INTHETOMBOFSARGERAS." This was 2 days ago, and he hasn't posted anything since which is unusual as he's a frequent poster and generally posts at least once a day (though there have been exceptions.)

So what's the deal here? Is he our leaker, or does he know something we don't?
    He's our leaker and he's waiting for it to die down so people forget.

But why would a leaker want people to forget about his leak? What would his motives be for leaking something if not to make as many people as possible see it and believe it's real?

Skysunder kinda sounds like trying too hard to fit in the Blizzard jargon. I doubt it's real.

10+ Year Old Account
    hour of twilight doesnt have a border on the "patch 4.3" part. THIS IS REAL CONFIRMED

10+ Year Old Account
    l o l, and i thought me wanting to believe TDB is true is far fetched.

This silly thread is still open? This thing is extremely fake.

Deleted
    "The Skysunder" sounds weird. I'm not a native speaker, but wouldn't it either be "Skysunder" or "The Skysundering"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by queberts View Post
    l o l, and i thought me wanting to believe TDB is true is far fetched.
    After all the overconfident cries of 'obvious fake!' I just reeeally want this to be real. It would be so hilariously great.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    "The Skysunder" sounds weird. I'm not a native speaker, but wouldn't it either be "Skysunder" or "The Skysundering"?
    It could refer to a phenomenon rather than an event - perhaps a new portal to the Twisting Nether is torn open in the skies above Azeroth, allowing the demons to move directly from the Nether to Azeroth without needing dark portals built. So the phenomenon is named 'the Skysunder.'