Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    They don't need to release 5.5 tomorrow, and it even says Test in the video. So that is not the final version, if it's real :P I'm sure the flame effects gets improved and borders get added if/when the time comes.
    If they were using it for testing purposes why would they delete it rather than make it private?

Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy View Post
    It's gonna be a pre-expansion patch, so there should be a trailer imo
    I don't remember the other pre-expansion events having a trailer. Usually the trailer for the next expansion was released around that time wasn't it?

I think Blizzard has been indicating that they might do SOMETHING between SoO and next expansion, just don't think this is it. Dunno if Blizzard has even decided on what to do yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't remember the other pre-expansion events having a trailer. Usually the trailer for the next expansion was released around that time wasn't it?
    I believe so.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    "The Skysunder" sounds weird. I'm not a native speaker, but wouldn't it either be "Skysunder" or "The Skysundering"?
    I don't think it's odd at all. "Sunder" is a verb, so "Skysunder" would mean the splitting of the sky.

If this were to be an event like "the Cataclysm" then one might refer to the moment when the Legion rained from the sky as "The Skysunder"

Infracted
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-10-24 at 07:31 AM.

Deleted
    No legitimate evidence to suggest it's real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

I think Blizzard has been indicating that they might do SOMETHING between SoO and next expansion, just don't think this is it. Dunno if Blizzard has even decided on what to do yet.
    I remember a few trailer-type pre-expansion moments:

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=patch+tr...fe=off&tbm=vid

Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    I don't think it's odd at all. "Sunder" is a verb, so "Skysunder" would mean the splitting of the sky.

If this were to be an event like "the Cataclysm" then one might refer to the moment when the Legion rained from the sky as "The Skysunder"
    Quote Originally Posted by Vharius View Post
    No legitimate evidence to suggest it's real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    I remember a few trailer-type pre-expansion moments:

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=patch+tr...fe=off&tbm=vid
    You guys realize this thread has been dead for two months, right?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Still worthy of necro especially that the next patch is 5.5 for story advancement.

Deleted
    i don't think we will find out if its real until blizzcon, if they reveal skysunder is real before blizzcon is basically confirms burning legion expansion. so 5.5 probably on PTR after blizzcon?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Not anymore it's not!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    And the source of this comes from...
    ...Pizza Hut!

Please giff me Skysunderz
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

it's a fake
    look at picture
    it uses 4,1 trailer ending stuff

look it's shown on youtube and it hasnot been confirmed by any source that was uploaded there
    look at timer 0:06 of 0:21? wtf?
    wher ehave u seen 21 sec lengs oth logo onyl or trailer size? mostly when patch name is shown at START and not at end of line

look at any pervious patch trailers almsot all need 5-8 secs to show fully patch logo
    and after that, 2-3 secs and it disappears

its a fake
    fake fake

also flames
    loook carefully they come from below, like in 4,1

Fake or not, we've already gotten 25 pages of discussion out of the topic and no new developments. Probably best to let the thread stay dead.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who the hell necros a thread about a leak that's been confirmed as fake?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Bottom men......

Bottom....men....
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I don't think this has been "confirmed" fake yet. Just that it can't be proven until the actual 5.5 patch comes out to see if it's true or fake.

Deleted
    fact its fake!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite a few misconceptions being thrown around in this thread!

First of all, here is a different image showing a little more detail:

As you can see from the title -- it's just the "title frame fx test" -- and not the full trailer; so people who are dismissing its validity on that point alone are doing so on a false assumption.

Other posters have pointed this out too, but I think it merits repetition: asking for a source is pointless, because any source would serve their interests best by remaining anonymous. If the source identified themselves, not only would they possibly put their career at risk, but they would most certainly ruin any chance at leaking anything else.

I am not for a moment suggesting that this is the genuine article. In fact, I've got a strong feeling that it isn't.
    But let's not try to support our beliefs with flimsy logic and outright wrong conclusions.

To the people saying it's fake because he took a picture of a screen, I guarantee you would have said the same thing if it was a print screen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Quite a few misconceptions being thrown around in this thread!

First of all, here is a different image showing a little more detail:

As you can see from the title -- it's just the "title frame fx test" -- and not the full trailer; so people who are dismissing its validity on that point alone are doing so on a false assumption.

Other posters have pointed this out too, but I think it merits repetition: asking for a source is pointless, because any source would serve their interests best by remaining anonymous. If the source identified themselves, not only would they possibly put their career at risk, but they would most certainly ruin any chance at leaking anything else.

I am not for a moment suggesting that this is the genuine article. In fact, I've got a strong feeling that it isn't.
    But let's not try to support our beliefs with flimsy logic and outright wrong conclusions.

"no its fake !one11!! source or gtfo !!one!111"