Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Nevermind I fucked up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
    I think this doesn't stop being annoying every few years.

Two very arduous weeks are ahead of us all before BlizzCon.
    The week leading up to Blizzcon is gunna be interesting

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    http://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/blog_header/6QK3PCK9O2T71377103866777.jpg

Here is Siege of Orgrimmar 5.4.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

It's probably also worth noting that the skysunder logo is extremely boring and plain.
    Even the 1.x patch logo backgrounds have more detail and effort put into them.

Not to mention it's extremely vague, the logo backgrounds have become increasingly intricate and linked to the content of the patch.
    The Skysunder logo is just a plain, red 3D object that is very vaguely Blood Elf-ish in shape.

It reminds me of Kael'thas to be honest.

It's probably also worth noting that the skysunder logo is extremely boring and plain.

Not to mention it's extremely vague, the logo backgrounds have become increasingly intricate and linked to the content of the patch.
    The Skysunder logo is just a plain, red 3D object that is very vaguely Blood Elf-ish in shape.
    I was just about to mention this. By comparison "The Skysunder" just looks... uninspired. I do not believe for a moment this was made by any of Blizzard's art team, it's just too bland.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralithall View Post
    It reminds me of Kael'thas to be honest.
    The guy who made it said it was based in part on Sunwell's logo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I was just about to mention this. By comparison "The Skysunder" just looks... uninspired. I do not believe for a moment this was made by any of Blizzard's art team, it's just too bland.
    Good because the guy said like 10 pages ago it's fake and he made it along with a fake TDB logo just to mess with people.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's the finished logo. Even the title of the video said Flame FX Test or something, so probably only testing different flame effects to use with the trailer/logo.

It was "leaked" many months ago, so they still had loooots of time to finish it up before 5.5 actually is announced.
    Last edited by Kuja; 2013-10-24 at 04:08 AM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Oh goodie.. it's back. *facepalm*
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

I'd like to see an expansion where the old gods are at war with the "new" gods of Azeroth. Would be an interesting concept, then we find out the "gods" aren't really gods, just technologically more advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Negishi1979 View Post
    I'd like to see an expansion where the old gods are at war with the "new" gods of Azeroth. Would be an interesting concept, then we find out the "gods" aren't really gods, just technologically more advanced.
    Somebody read American Gods I think... Would be cool though.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do people still believe some muppet would leak this? The name makes no sense unless it's a bad name for an airship.

I've always kind of thought it would be awesome if we mortals had to team up with the Old Gods to defeat the Burning Legion. I imagine the Old Gods don't want their host destroyed any more than we do.
    Xinjun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negishi1979 View Post
    'New gods'? Are you talking about the titans? Cause that's kinda what has been going on for the last, I dunn- since vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    I've always kind of thought it would be awesome if we mortals had to team up with the Old Gods to defeat the Burning Legion. I imagine the Old Gods don't want their host destroyed any more than we do.
    Unlikely to happen. Even though the Old Gods would be elated for us to end both the Burning Legion and (for whatever reason) the titans, they would still endeavour to have us prostate before them or die and maybe even both.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I don't think it's the finished logo. Even the title of the video said Flame FX Test or something, so probably only testing different flame effects to use with the trailer/logo.

It was "leaked" many months ago, so they still had loooots of time to finish it up before 5.5 actually is announced.
    What makes this obviously fake is that they wouldn't be uploading test shots to the official youtube channel. The official youtube channel isn't going to be operated by the DVD Production Department, which is the team responsible for designing these trailers. It's not like everyone at Blizzard is just using that channel to upload stuff. Dumb.

If they were to use youtube at all, the vfx artists would probably be using their own private channels. Far more likely, however, is that they'd just use the company's internal FTP, since the Blizzard campus has its own private network. Uploading a hi-resolution, professional VFX test shot to youtube is counter-intuitive in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Unlikely to happen. Even though the Old Gods would be elated for us to end both the Burning Legion and (for whatever reason) the titans, they would still endeavour to have us prostate before them or die and maybe even both.
    Yeah that's the thing, we'd have to reluctantly work together to end a common threat.. then we'd have to defeat the Old Gods themselves as they try to reclaim absolute power over Azeroth. I don't think it will happen either but it might be interesting.

P.S. I think you mean prostrate :]
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    'New gods'? Are you talking about the titans? Cause that's kinda what has been going on for the last, I dunn- since vanilla.

....oh my.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am pretty sure I wouldn't live very long if I had my prostate anywhere near an Old God and all them teeth and tentacles.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Deleted
    looks kinda real then again tehre are photoshop masters out there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flavourcat54 View Post
    Do people still believe some muppet would leak this? The name makes no sense unless it's a bad name for an airship.
    Sure it does, the Legion does it when they come back. They sunder that sky. They sunder the hell out of it. It's an event. Like 'Landfall.'

'The Skysunder'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Still worthy of necro especially that the next patch is 5.5 for story advancement.
    The legend can never die.. oh this is not Soul Edge.

Threads never die, knowledge is never supressed on my watch!