Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throlyn View Post
    Why would they blow their load on Gamescom instead of Blizzcon? They wouldn't. WoW expansion is their big deal, everyone's expecting it, they're not going to piss off the people who have bought tickets, and pass up the chance for a huge presentation on their home turf for some other venue. Not gonna happen.
    What if they have something bigger planned for Blizzcon, maybe an actual cinematic ??

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    What if they have something bigger planned for Blizzcon, maybe an actual cinematic ??
    whats the difference between a video and a cinematic? I'm pretty sure they are the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcackermann86 View Post
    whats the difference between a video and a cinematic?
    It just a suggestion, but we all know Blizzard loves to release teasers or trailer for unfinished games.

Deleted
    Well played sir, well played..

i'm going to go do something more productive. for those of you that believe this stuff...dont be upset when The Dark Below is never released.

Deleted
    If they really release Cinematic at Blizzcon it will means that the Next Expansion release date will be really close than what we were used to :O
    But hey guys, remember they reboot Titan Project and most of the crew has been dispatched to the over project, and the most probably working on this next Expansion. And i really think Blizzard will implement a lot of new features planned for Titan on this next expansion. You know what i mean ! More People , more Patch , less time to wait for new XP
    (sorry for my english..)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcackermann86 View Post
    i'm going to go do something more productive. for those of you that believe this stuff...dont be upset when The Dark Below is never released.
    Meh its not something I will lose sleep over, A new expansion will be coming & prbly play it whatever name it has.

I believe The Dark Below is legit.

But I know damn well that video is a fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe The Dark Below is legit.

But I know damn well that video is a fake.
    We will find out next week at Gamescom, either way thats a pretty big leak regardless fake or not.

Deleted
    I want a corgi skin for my worgen now.

I think it's real as well.

It matches previous already registered trademarked expansions from Blizz, and that Rod Riogle guy seems to check out. I suppose the information could have just been CnP'd from previous trademarks, but that's still a lot of trouble to go to in order to get off a joke. Not to mention, that person would have to have known then what we all know now, which is that any idiot can fake a trademark application.
    A hour or so of time for millions of views seems worth it to me.
    Last edited by Bahska; 2013-08-14 at 09:47 PM.

Just want to point out that the Mists trailer debut was at, you guessed it, Gamescom. It say so on the video itself on the WorldofWarcraft YouTube channel. Just a thought..

Guys, guys!!!
    i.imgur.com/cZtLp0p.jpg

Taken straight from the description of the Mists of Pandaria trailer: This is the official cinematic trailer for World of Warcraft's fourth expansion set, Mists of Pandaria, originally debuted at gamescom 2012 on August 16 in Cologne, Germany.
    The Dark Below inc.
    Last edited by Azreal313; 2013-08-14 at 09:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    First pandas. Now Corgis. God damn it.

How much did Blizz have to pay you?

World Of Corgicraft

im sorry but this is wows next expansion. be ready people!

one more just for fun

Quote Originally Posted by Azreal313 View Post
    Taken straight from the description of the Mists of Pandaria trailer: This is the official cinematic trailer for World of Warcraft's fourth expansion set, Mists of Pandaria, originally debuted at gamescom 2012 on August 16 in Cologne, Germany.
    The Dark Below inc.
    To fix what I said, it may not be The Dark Below but I'm pretty confident the next WoW expansion trailer is gonna be shown at Gamescom.

Quote Originally Posted by Azreal313 View Post
    To fix what I said, it may not be The Dark Below but I'm pretty confident the next WoW expansion trailer is gonna be shown at Gamescom.
    I don't want to discount your claim, it may be true. However, to be fair, there was no Blizzcon last year (2012). I believe that could account for why it was debuted at Gamescom.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didnt they datamine a Corgi companion a few weeks back