Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monekop View Post
    Didnt they datamine a Corgi companion a few weeks back
    yep that's why next expac will be Corgis Unleashed. Everything gets turned into Corgis by C'orgus the new old god that is the chieftain of all old gods so we will be playing as corgis killing other corgis while riding corgis and flying corgis too. Also all spells/skills will be lazers.

Quote Originally Posted by rhaiden View Post
    I don't want to discount your claim, it may be true. However, to be fair, there was no Blizzcon last year (2012). I believe that could account for why it was debuted at Gamescom.
    This is true, honestly, it could be the new D3 expansion or it could be the new WoW expansion, both are very big to Blizzard and they did say SOMETHING big was coming at Gamescom, they just didn't say what.

BUT. Since the D3 teaser site is already up, chances are that Gamescom is going to be the announcement of the D3 expansion as much as I wish it wasn't, simply because I don't care for Diablo 3.
    Last edited by Azreal313; 2013-08-14 at 10:24 PM.

You're all wrong. This is what project titan is going to be called.

Deleted
    I CAN HAS CORGI?

Not surprising, considering all the nerfs to Hunter's Stampede... just in time for 5.4! :P

Now that, that gentlemen, is how you troll.

Deleted
    Knew it was Blizzard trolling. People called me dumb for it too

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    Knew it was Blizzard trolling. People called me dumb for it too
    Not even Blizzard. ANYONE could have submitted the trademark form, as MMO-Champion displayed by making 'Corgis Unleashed'.

It's just a master ruse that even Boubouille fell for.

I am still 99% sure The Dark Below is the WoW expansion, mainly because The Dark Below is an actual location in Warcraft lore.

Ozumat's title is "Fiend of the Dark Below"

it's where demons and dark magic is found(most likely where Azshara is hanging out since Deepholm's portal kind of shredded her and the naga's home).

I remember cataclysm's name being leaked in a similar manner. It sounds like a possibility even with the understanding of an individual's ability to file an illegal fraudulent trademark.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

obvious obfuscation to distract us before Bliz announces it for reals, weak

Quote Originally Posted by Azreal313 View Post
    Taken straight from the description of the Mists of Pandaria trailer: This is the official cinematic trailer for World of Warcraft's fourth expansion set, Mists of Pandaria, originally debuted at gamescom 2012 on August 16 in Cologne, Germany.
    The Dark Below inc.
    They debuted the cinematic trailer at Gamescom, but they announced the expansion at Blizzcon the year before.

I reuploaded the video CharlieChi posted from the thread earlier and then he took down, but I was able to snag a bit of it? wtf is going on LOLOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns-KMXe_iiU

Quote Originally Posted by lordreinhart View Post
    I reuploaded the video CharlieChi posted from the thread earlier and then he took down, but I was able to snag a bit of it? wtf is going on LOLOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns-KMXe_iiU
    Dat eyeball.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Has anyone linked the dark below page on wowpedia yet? *rolls eyes*

It's obviously for wow and not d3. I'm not going to bother with this right now anyways, since mmochamp didn't even post a source or link. Am I to take their word for it? Like when they edit blue posts to link to their own site.
    I called it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that they have it, I wonde of they'll use it for something, just in jest.

lol this is pretty funny

blehhhhhhhhhhhh

And some people say this site is never wrong.

Ah well!