And some people say this site is never wrong.
Haha. After all those forum threads speculating on what "The Dark Below" could be about.
- - - Updated - - -
I bet the devs enjoyed the speculation explosion caused by that title while knowing it was wrong...
Damn it, hunters will be op in the next exp
So just because its easy to fake the dark below is definitely a fake?
If this isn't the next expansion what is? Are they really going to make an argus/burning legion exp with so much unresolved on azeroth? Seriously who is gonna wanna come back and deal with some boring old god shit after killing sageras.
It maybe a fake but that doesn't change the fact this is still the most likely theme of the next exp
someone got his ass spanked cause of spoilers :P
People would have had to actually pay for the application for corgis unleashed, your mistaken.
Its a fee to apply and then a fee for registration once it's been examined.
You can tell the dark below is different because they have paid for both classes, where as the troll one has only paid for class 9.
If this is on the actual register, they paid 275 dollars minimum for this joke, whoever tells you they didn't spend anything is a liar. Otherwise it's just a screenshot or something in which case I wonder how good news sites actually are at checking their sources.
Last edited by Riavan; 2013-08-15 at 08:58 AM.
What if corgis unleashed is a april fools joke and they reveal it at blizz con instead of the dark below? I know that would highly be unlikely since blizz always reveals their expansions in between releases. And as a april fools joke its usually revealed on april 1st unless they went with it being the release date instead of reveal.
Omg it's titan!
- Trademark request was filed seemingly out of nowhere. Was datamined/discovered without attention being intentionally drawn to it
- References rare lore points not obvious without research and reasoning. May not even include the most obvious choice (burning legion)
- History of leaks being discovered and then red herrings being thrown around
- Additional information was not discovered; no fake class notes, no fake website, no other fake art/logos
- Timing is about right with how far away blizcon is, the expected information release venue
- Filing cost [though probably unpaid based on comments] if it is paid adds validity; approval process will obviously take more than 2 days
IF this was a hoax it was of the highest quality trolling and I give credit to the individual. More evidence suggests this is still real, though uncertain.
That logo is rendered well in 3D (inspect the tentacles). Anyone with the talent to make that logo could easily animate it as well. Then they could release 4 seconds of the logo moving with some music... then everyone freaks out. They faked admin controls, the logo, the TITLE (since you all claim its not real), so why not do some animation?
You are cherry picking what causes it to be fake and what doesn't.
He didn't fake admin controls. He took a picture of his own youtube, and another picture of WoW's, and then photoshopped World of Warcraft onto his video and photoshopped the number of videos. That way it looks like he's the admin to the WoW page, this shit is not hard to figure out.