Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Haha. After all those forum threads speculating on what "The Dark Below" could be about.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet the devs enjoyed the speculation explosion caused by that title while knowing it was wrong...

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly, Sargeras isn't the biggest baddest around and has a Corgi overlord to guide him. Corgis made titans guys.

Damn it, hunters will be op in the next exp

mind = blown

Deleted
    Hype status: Denied

Quote Originally Posted by pallyopness View Post
    OMFG people you really need to READ....this is why lfr is needed for half the fucking playerbase.....CORGIE UNLEASHED WAS A MADE UP APPLICATION BY A MMO ADMIN....holy shit people....I didn't really believe people were this retarded....he even posted it like 5 times that HE made it...NOT BLIZZARD

THE ONLY UNKNOWN application is "The Dark Below".....blizzard didn't do the other 2 they were made to prove it can be faked......NO ONE KNOWS if blizzard or another troll made the first...THAT IS THE ONLY UNKNOWN...
    LOL this guy is so sad. Look how angry he's getting cause people are joking around about corgis unleashed being real. You need to grow up.

Deleted
    So just because its easy to fake the dark below is definitely a fake?

If this isn't the next expansion what is? Are they really going to make an argus/burning legion exp with so much unresolved on azeroth? Seriously who is gonna wanna come back and deal with some boring old god shit after killing sageras.

It maybe a fake but that doesn't change the fact this is still the most likely theme of the next exp

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    someone got his ass spanked cause of spoilers :P

Quote Originally Posted by Haldy View Post
    So just because its easy to fake the dark below is definitely a fake?
    No, but considering that we found out about MoP the same way, it now seems pretty likely that it's fake. It could be real, but we just don't know.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

World of Warcraft: The Bark Below.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

stop messing with my head!

10+ Year Old Account
    People would have had to actually pay for the application for corgis unleashed, your mistaken.
    Its a fee to apply and then a fee for registration once it's been examined.

You can tell the dark below is different because they have paid for both classes, where as the troll one has only paid for class 9.

If this is on the actual register, they paid 275 dollars minimum for this joke, whoever tells you they didn't spend anything is a liar. Otherwise it's just a screenshot or something in which case I wonder how good news sites actually are at checking their sources.
    Last edited by Riavan; 2013-08-15 at 08:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if corgis unleashed is a april fools joke and they reveal it at blizz con instead of the dark below? I know that would highly be unlikely since blizz always reveals their expansions in between releases. And as a april fools joke its usually revealed on april 1st unless they went with it being the release date instead of reveal.

Evidence:
    - Trademark request was filed seemingly out of nowhere. Was datamined/discovered without attention being intentionally drawn to it
    - References rare lore points not obvious without research and reasoning. May not even include the most obvious choice (burning legion)
    - History of leaks being discovered and then red herrings being thrown around
    - Additional information was not discovered; no fake class notes, no fake website, no other fake art/logos
    - Timing is about right with how far away blizcon is, the expected information release venue
    - Filing cost [though probably unpaid based on comments] if it is paid adds validity; approval process will obviously take more than 2 days

IF this was a hoax it was of the highest quality trolling and I give credit to the individual. More evidence suggests this is still real, though uncertain.

Quote Originally Posted by marcackermann86 View Post
    exactly. even you, Conbot, wouldnt believe a video. there is no way anyone could make it look exactly like a blizzard trailer. if they did accomplish that...it would take weeks.
    I surely wasn't implying that he create AN ENTIRE FAKE CINEMATIC...

That logo is rendered well in 3D (inspect the tentacles). Anyone with the talent to make that logo could easily animate it as well. Then they could release 4 seconds of the logo moving with some music... then everyone freaks out. They faked admin controls, the logo, the TITLE (since you all claim its not real), so why not do some animation?

You are cherry picking what causes it to be fake and what doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    I surely wasn't implying that he create AN ENTIRE FAKE CINEMATIC...

That logo is rendered well in 3D (inspect the tentacles). Anyone with the talent to make that logo could easily animate it as well. Then they could release 4 seconds of the logo moving with some music... then everyone freaks out. They faked admin controls, the logo, the TITLE (since you all claim its not real), so why not do some animation?

You are cherry picking what causes it to be fake and what doesn't.
    Since you all claim it's not real? Are you serious? You can't be that naive. He spelled the damn thing wrong! He spent all his time working on tentacles and messed up the friggen title. And we caught him! I don't know why it's so hard for you to figure out that making those tentacles is insanely easy. Do you think it takes an entire art team 3 weeks to make something like that??

He didn't fake admin controls. He took a picture of his own youtube, and another picture of WoW's, and then photoshopped World of Warcraft onto his video and photoshopped the number of videos. That way it looks like he's the admin to the WoW page, this shit is not hard to figure out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if this was posted, but footage from "The Dark Below" was leaked by WowCrendor

I wanted Corgi's unleashed

Deleted
    It'd be nice though to have an entire game about corgis