Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Nevermind......
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-08-22 at 01:07 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: can both the steam keys and the origin keys be claimed? Else I can give away all my origin keys as well

EDIT2: BF3 Key is gone
    Last edited by jvbastel; 2013-08-22 at 10:10 AM.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    keys be claimed? Else I can give away all my origin keys as well
    Since the keys are different. I am assuming that they are compleatly seperate games, so you are able to give them all away. Very good bundle imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Since the keys are different. I am assuming that they are compleatly seperate games, so you are able to give them all away. Very good bundle imo.
    Ok, let's make some more people happy then

All these keys are origin:

Dead space - 7WGY-K2UU-2TDH-W9MA-82PG
    Burnout 3 - CKMM-8A5B-GRD8-MQDJ-2MR9
    Crysis 2 - 6WFF-VJ87-7C8U-ESKF-RANQ
    MoH - 8NKT-5TME-QLNR-5CJY-RW9A
    Mirror's edge - AXBT-V8VA-G32E-KKN8-K2MN

keeping the BF3 key for the people who PM since a lot of people want it. I'm using dead space 3 and the sims 3 myself

EDIT: BF3 key is gone
    Last edited by jvbastel; 2013-08-22 at 10:10 AM.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    to late again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just found this, thought it was funny. Oh and This Origin Store link, nice sales they got there.
    Last edited by Fengas; 2013-08-22 at 10:13 AM.

Deleted
    lol HL3 on origin I can only wish.

Sad to see people begging for a key instead of supporting charity for under 5 dollars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodeus View Post
    Sad to see people begging for a key instead of supporting charity for under 5 dollars.
    Had one guy PM for a key, when I told him no its for active forum users I got another PM saying it was for his friend.
    Wouldn't mind betting that half the keys that have been donated by people end up on accounts that get sold on ebay.

Deleted
    Sigma i dont want to sell it on ebay... i told you look at my origin, i buy one humble bundle pack the code is for my friend really...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lukas94mos View Post
    Sigma i dont want to sell it on ebay... i told you look at my origin, i buy one humble bundle pack the code is for my friend really...
    That part was the least convincing.

ok... sry i cant speak in english language because im from Poland... but i want to say i dont sell anything on eBay or allegro... only for personal use (friend use)
    Just because you want us to believe you have good intentions, it's still his choice on who gets it if he wants. Either way you don'thave to keep mentioning it, especially since even the title says no begging.

Deleted
    Meh, Was going to give reasons why. but then I guess the majority of the regular posters understand.

edit - lukas, I never said you where selling, I said Im betting half the keys end up getting sold.

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key - Claimed
    Medal of Honor Origin
    Mirror's Edge Origin
    Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key

Still unclaimed, See my original post if your interested in either.
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2013-08-22 at 01:59 PM.

If you were able to buy one I'm sure you can buy another.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a Crysis 2 Maximum Edition steam key here.. my video card just fell short enjoy

LVIDZ-38DV0-N99I3
    'I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.' Alex ferguson

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by firechancer View Post
    I have a Crysis 2 Maximum Edition steam key here.. my video card just fell short enjoy

LVIDZ-38DV0-N99I3
    I was the person that declined the kind offer of Sigma for the Origin key of this game since I only use Steam, but I did manage to use yours. Thank you very much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclypse View Post
    I was the person that declined the kind offer of Sigma for the Origin key of this game since I only use Steam, but I did manage to use yours. Thank you very much
    You're welcome
    'I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.' Alex ferguson

Nvm had it taken care of ty Lucetia
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-08-22 at 03:57 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

just wanna say, only one person responded from my post 2-3 pages back, there might be games left on it. The only one that I KNOW was taken was BF3.
    Last edited by Voodoou; 2013-08-22 at 05:35 PM.

2 new games were added to the beat the average bonus. C&C Red Alert 3: Uprising and Populous.

Was really hoping they would have done Dead Space 2 so the whole trilogy would be on there.