Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The cynic in me says this is a way for EA to boost their Origin account numbers so they have something to show off to their shareholders.

The cheap-ass in me doesn't care, is buying this bundle anyways and trading away the Origin-only codes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Not interested in any of the games but Burnout. Is Paradise as good as, say, Burnout 3?
    Nope i didn't like it much, compared to burnout 3 atleast but i guess it's okay

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaver2 View Post
    Nope i didn't like it much, compared to burnout 3 atleast but i guess it's okay
    Based on the description and trailer, they seem to be focusing too much on the racing, and not enough on the cool, timed explosions. Plus, I really don't feel like making an Origin account for one game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Based on the description and trailer, they seem to be focusing too much on the racing, and not enough on the cool, timed explosions. Plus, I really don't feel like making an Origin account for one game.
    Wasn't much of a fan of it myself but Burnout is on Steam too.
    Armory 7/7M 6/10M

I would get the humble bundle but they won't accept my card was mainly wanting Deadspace and Crysis 2 steam keys.

O well.

Kinda sucks a couple of the games requires you to use Origin.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-08-14 at 07:46 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Does one have to be Humble to get on the Humble Bundle? Apparently not.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Crysis 2 Steam Key
    BVB2M-TXT64-TZ34N

Enjoy.

Already had it.

- - - Updated - - -

Redeem game code on Origin looks like its being DDOS'd hahah. Must be getting spammed like crazy.

Medal of Honor Origin:
    8B6E-LEEX-5PWG-AJHH-N4VG

If anyone wants that, already had it too.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Crysis 2 Steam Key
    BVB2M-TXT64-TZ34N

Enjoy.

Already had it.

- - - Updated - - -

Redeem game code on Origin looks like its being DDOS'd hahah. Must be getting spammed like crazy.

Medal of Honor Origin:
    8B6E-LEEX-5PWG-AJHH-N4VG

If anyone wants that, already had it too.
    Damit someone beat me to the crysis 2 key lol
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just read at the bottom I wasnt supposed to give away the keys... hmm that doesnt seem very humble not letting people give away something they bought and didnt use.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Just read at the bottom I wasnt supposed to give away the keys... hmm that doesnt seem very humble not letting people give away something they bought and didnt use.
    Rofl u can gift them tho so that is kinda funny.

You got to do the gift link thing for it to be ok I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont understand humblebundle, i can set my own price? so i could just take it all for £1 or what?
    dragonmaw - EU

Could you help a confused man out here?

Because we're talking about EA and it's less than consumer friendly shenanigans in the past... Does this Humble Bundle stuff mean that i pay... Say 2 dollars and recieve Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Burnout, Medal of Honor, Dead Space 3 AND Crysis.

Or is it "Pay 2 dollars to get one of these games"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    i dont understand humblebundle, i can set my own price? so i could just take it all for £1 or what?
    Yep. I went even cheaper and did $1. Then you choose which charity it goes too, and humblebundle takes 15% of it. So I donated 85 cents to The Red Cross, 15 cents to Humble. Not sure what EA gets except a server headache.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amagh View Post
    Could you help a confused man out here?

Because we're talking about EA and it's less than consumer friendly shenanigans in the past... Does this Humble Bundle stuff mean that i pay... Say 2 dollars and recieve Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Burnout, Medal of Honor, Dead Space 3 AND Crysis.

Or is it "Pay 2 dollars to get one of these games"?
    All of them, and if you spend $4.53+ you get BF3 and the Sims too. Money doesnt appear to even go to EA, its for charity and Humble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. I went even cheaper and did $1. Then you choose which charity it goes too, and humblebundle takes 15% of it. So I donated 85 cents to The Red Cross, 15 cents to Humble. Not sure what EA gets except a server headache.

- - - Updated - - -

All of them, and if you spend $4.53+ you get BF3 and the Sims too. Money doesnt appear to even go to EA, its for charity and Humble.
    wow, its EA so i dont even feel bad.
    dragonmaw - EU

Holy smokes... Granted none of the games i reallly like. But Mirror's Edge and Crysis have been on my "To be played" list for a loong while now.

To have a chance to pick them up for 75 cents (Euros) is literally FAR too good to pass on.

I know. I'm a bad person for not supporting a good cause more. But i'm poor (and somewhat cheap). Besides i'm already going to hell so nothing of value will be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Amagh View Post
    Holy smokes... Granted none of the games i reallly like. But Mirror's Edge and Crysis have been on my "To be played" list for a loong while now.

To have a chance to pick them up for 75 cents (Euros) is literally FAR too good to pass on.

I know. I'm a bad person for not supporting a good cause more. But i'm poor (and somewhat cheap). Besides i'm already going to hell so nothing of value will be lost.
    I know how you feel my card isn't working mite not have the funds on it or something and been wanting to get Deadspace and Crysis 2 on steam for quite sometime just not willin to pay 20$ each even more so since there EA titles.

Mirror's Edge was fun I played about half of it on Xbox 360 and was sooner or later going to get it on PC.

Edit: I was just gifted Deadspace/Crysis 2 not going to say who because I don't want them to get spammed requests but thanks a lot
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-08-14 at 08:12 PM.

I think I just came in my pants. Screw it, pay 5 bucks and download origin for these games? Sweet deal to me. I can let my pride slip.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I know how you feel my card isn't working mite not have the funds on it or something and been wanting to get Deadspace and Crysis 2 on steam for quite sometime just not willin to pay 20$ each even more so since there EA titles.

Mirror's Edge was fun I played about half of it on Xbox 360 and was sooner or later going to get it on PC.
    When it finally works, you can have my dead space 1 key. Right now I'm stuck on "waiting for paypal."

Quote Originally Posted by NoddyBoppin View Post
    When it finally works, you can have my dead space 1 key. Right now I'm stuck on "waiting for paypal."
    Same I HAVE NO PATIENCE!
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by NoddyBoppin View Post
    I got it now thanks tho

Just need Mirror's Edge and I am set but I can't remember if that is on steam or origin only.

Edit: What annoyed me was the Humble Bundle didn't even notice my account I had to remake it and I got the deep silver bundle last time on it.

It even said hey we notice u got something but we don't notice the email.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-08-14 at 08:17 PM.