Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raseri View Post
    Sorry OP, can't help but laugh that you jumped the gun and it turns out to be a hoax. Maybe we will see what everyone wants after all, the Legion theme.
    NOT everyone. Personally I think the Naga have been a loose end that is entirely overdue for a good tie up. Their army is ENORMOUS, they make the most logical threat to Azeroth and have been consolidating power for some time now. It is their time to rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsolus View Post
    I don't know about this whole hoax thing to be fair. Blizzard could have easilly trademarked corgis unleashed as a way of saying "Look, guys, anyone can trademark anything" as a way to throw us off. Or maybe it is a hoax. I don't mind either way, as I stated in the OP, I had fun writing this post and I hope you all enjoy it just as much!

It could be, or it couldn't be. I find many things about it suspicious, like it being posted so close to the Diablo expansion stuff, or the fact that there was one "lolfunnyexpac" (the Corgis Unleashed one) trademarked after that that reeked of "trying to fool people".

That ultimately isn't what annoys me though. All the "EVERYONE WANTS BURNING LEGION BLIZZARD WOULD NEVER DO STUPID AZSHARA WHO IS THE WORST WOW CHAR BECAUSE I DONT LIKE HER" does. A lot of people want Azshara and N'Zoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    It could be, or it couldn't be. I find many things about it suspicious, like it being posted so close to the Diablo expansion stuff, or the fact that there was one "lolfunnyexpac" (the Corgis Unleashed one) trademarked after that that reeked of "trying to fool people".

That ultimately isn't what annoys me though. All the "EVERYONE WANTS BURNING LEGION BLIZZARD WOULD NEVER DO STUPID AZSHARA WHO IS THE WORST WOW CHAR BECAUSE I DONT LIKE HER" does. A lot of people want Azshara and N'Zoth.
    I completely agree. I do want a legion themed expac, but I want lots and lots of build up to it. I want it to be big, massive infact. I dont want it to just be like "lol here you go BL againkthx hf". I want there to be at least 1-2 expacs BEFORE that foreshadow and set the scene for it. If Blizzard plan on bringing Illidan back then I think a Caverns of Time for the Tomb of Sageras with Illidan would be the perfect way to both introduce Sargeras as a character and help players remember that Illidan is a character and that he was once a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsolus View Post
    I completely agree. I do want a legion themed expac, but I want lots and lots of build up to it. I want it to be big, massive infact. I dont want it to just be like "lol here you go BL againkthx hf". I want there to be at least 1-2 expacs BEFORE that foreshadow and set the scene for it. If Blizzard plan on bringing Illidan back then I think a Caverns of Time for the Tomb of Sageras with Illidan would be the perfect way to both introduce Sargeras as a character and help players remember that Illidan is a character and that he was once a good guy.

I would like the next expansion to be focused on Azshara and N'Zoth, and the one after that to be the Burning Legion. Even if I don't give a shit about Sargeras, Kil'Jaeden is still pretty interesting, and so is a lot of the other Burning Legion/Alien planet concept.

I just don't think we (our characters) should leave Azeroth before we've dealt with the horrors that are still there and about to strike right on "our" home planet. N'Zoth and Azshara have been foreshadowed for longer than the Burning Legion's return has, any they are the priority. If we go off to fight the Legion, and we get back to see N'Zoth and Azshara wrecked shit up.. well?

Almost forgot races.

The horde one practically writes itself: naga faction rebels because they aren't into puppy kicking, fights old-god naga 1-10 then joins their blood elf cousins in the ghostlands

For alliance I'm thinking vrykul. Bolvar should be holding their leashes now too. Some combination of kvaldir threat and plain "Bolvar said so" then hop a longboat over to Stormwind harbor and you're good to go.

"Drowned Reaches (Level 94-96)
    This will be the only underwater zone in this expansion. Come on, there has to be at LEAST one, right? But I promise it will be better than Vash'jir! This zone is filled with sunken ships and the dead sailors that sunk with them. Naga fear and avoid the undead, making this zone mostly occupied by other sea creatures and undead. No Naga here.
    Subzones include: Boiling Terrace, Scintal Reef, Mak'aru (Dungeon), The Restless Pit (Changed from "Restless Bottom", inb4 gay jokes)"

God yes plzplzplz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

I have reason to believe that this expansion WILL be based losely on what I have written. I wrote this thread with logic, not just what I thought would be cool.

One of the biggest clues for me has to be the quotes Yar'shaarj says during the Garrosh encounter. He mentions the Black Woods and Ny'alotha. Ask yourselves, why would Blizzard bother having this two places mentioned when they have only ever been mentioned once before: From the Puzzlebox of Yogg-saron? It's clear that Blizzard want us to be aware of these places before throwing them at us blindly. They wouldn't mention the house of N'zoth (Ny'alotha) and it's forbidden black woods without purpose. It's obviously a teaser.

Deleted
    Wahahahahahha

Infracted. Post constructively.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-10-06 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    The worst thing that could have happened from Blizzard putting doubt on The Dark Below is that the Burning Legion fanboys are now back in full force.

@OP, good thread. Vastly superior to that Burning Legion garbage.
    Why you hate legion so much? I have nothing against you because I am fine with both xpacs. -_-" Now, it's TDB's fanboys vs Legion's fanboys and DH's fanboys vs Tinker's fanboys. So much hate for simply speculations.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2013-08-14 at 08:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This'd make me pretty happy.

One thing I'd reconsider is leaning heavily on making existing islands into full-on leveling zones. I'd rather have Azshara raise a whole bunch of new ones to level in. The Broken Isles might make for a decent sub-zone, but they'd also do well as an outdoor area for a Tomb of Sargeras dungeon, with a second dungeon or raid taking place within. Plunder Island and Kul Tiras might work better as cities for the various factions - the Alliance could help liberate Kul Tiras from naga invaders, while the Horde assault a ravaged Plunder Isle and capture it from the Bloodsail as their stronghold.

If you make Zandalar into patch content (because trolls hur hur) that frees you up to make more brand new zones to play in. Kezan is one exception, I think there's enough unexplored areas (and it's large enough) that it warrants being a leveling zone, and containing dungeons/raids.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Personally I would much rather have this be the next expansion than something something burning legion.
    That's what pretty much everyone is thinking right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    This'd make me pretty happy.

One thing I'd reconsider is leaning heavily on making existing islands into full-on leveling zones. I'd rather have Azshara raise a whole bunch of new ones to level in. The Broken Isles might make for a decent sub-zone, but they'd also do well as an outdoor area for a Tomb of Sargeras dungeon, with a second dungeon or raid taking place within. Plunder Island and Kul Tiras might work better as cities for the various factions - the Alliance could help liberate Kul Tiras from naga invaders, while the Horde assault a ravaged Plunder Isle and capture it from the Bloodsail as their stronghold.

If you make Zandalar into patch content (because trolls hur hur) that frees you up to make more brand new zones to play in. Kezan is one exception, I think there's enough unexplored areas (and it's large enough) that it warrants being a leveling zone, and containing dungeons/raids.
    Thanks, some really nice points here. I'm a little upset that I didn't include Kul'Tiras and Kezan.

10+ Year Old Account
    #hyped #hyped Give me the south seas and the darkest places of Azeroth #hype #Hype

Amazing post OP.

Not sure why all the hate or laughing at you for making this speculation thread. Nobody knows for sure its a hoax. And i thought it was great read. Im on the fence of which i would prefer. But you got me a tad bit more excited than i was before for a emerald dream type xpac. Good post sir.
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by bgwilly31 View Post
    Not sure why all the hate or laughing at you for making this speculation thread. Nobody knows for sure its a hoax. And i thought it was great read. Im on the fence of which i would prefer. But you got me a tad bit more excited than i was before for a emerald dream type xpac. Good post sir.
    Thanks so much!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    #hyped #hyped Give me the south seas and the darkest places of Azeroth #hype #Hype

Amazing post OP.
    Was bracing myself for a lot of hate, can't believe people like the idea. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    The worst thing that could have happened from Blizzard putting doubt on The Dark Below is that the Burning Legion fanboys are now back in full force.

@OP, good thread. Vastly superior to that Burning Legion garbage.
    Calling it Burning Legion garbage doesn't make your theories stronger, nor does calling people *Burning Legion Fanboys*. There is no need for that type of behavior.

@OP: Look, it's no disrespect to your creativity, I think you put an effort and that's great, be proud of it. However, I don't think we'll be going to the *Dark Bellow*. Now if for some reason I'm wrong, I'll still be excited either way because both story arcs interest me a lot. One thing is certain.

If we don't go to the Tomb of Sargeras in Wow ever, I'll be pissed. COME ON NOW USE THAT. I'VE BEEN WANTING TO GO THERE SINCE WRATH!!!
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2013-08-14 at 08:07 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Although it's almost certainly a hoax, full credit for your imagination and ideas. Putting all that together in such a short time must have taken a lot of effort.

Quote Originally Posted by rhoark View Post
    91-92 The fledgeling free Nerubian kingdom is threatened as N'Zoth moves into Yogg's power vacuum - make peace with Bolvar and scourged Nerubians, help Harrison Jones open deeper levels.
    ...peace with Bolvar and scourged Nerubians, help Harrison Jones open deeper levels....
    ...help Harrison Jones...
    ...help...
    I really hope not

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Calling it Burning Legion garbage doesn't make your theories stronger, nor does calling people *Burning Legion Fanboys*. There is no need for that type of behavior.

@OP: Look, it's no disrespect to your creativity, I think you put an effort and that's great, be proud of it. However, I don't think we'll be going to the *Dark Bellow*. Now if for some reason I'm wrong, I'll still be excited either way because both story arcs interest me a lot. One thing is certain.

If we don't go to the Tomb of Sargeras in Wow ever, I'll be pissed. COME ON NOW USE THAT. I'VE BEEN WANTING TO GO THERE SINCE WRATH!!!
    No disrespect taken! I'm open to the fact it may be a hoax. But totally agree about the Tomb of Sargeras thing, seriously need to see that soon!

Add playable naga as a neutral race and I'd love to see that expansion